It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions has big plans for these Obama pals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If Holder and Lynch are innocent, then there is nothing to worry about.

If they aren't innocent, then everyone should agree that they should be punished.

Unless those that are against this want the guilty to remain free and actually enjoy corruption in government.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Draining the swamp just like promised

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What is Jeff Session's e-mail address? I want to BEG and PLEAD that he add domestic terrorist CNN to the list.

"Locking up" the press?

Dictatorship - here we come!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The Tea party is a hate group, so they should have been scrutinized.

It looks like there's a lot persecution coming, hopefully the American people will speak up against it.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

It looks like there's a lot persecution coming, hopefully the American people will speak up against it.

Oh, I'm sure they will. After all, why wouldn't the persecuted cry out when their persecutors are persecuted?

Oh, wait...

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yes, the Department of Justice should join the Congress and just conduct endless and repeated investigations of political rivals.

Another magnificent step in Making America Great Again.

Too bad that perjury threat is still hanging over the AG's head.

Tsk tsk.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I wonder how many people are gonna be pro trump as he lets Sessions roll back recreational pot???

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I wonder how many people are gonna be pro trump as he lets Sessions roll back recreational pot???

???

So in order to support a president, you have to agree with that president 100% on everything?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
A lot of people are going to be thrown under the bus. All this stuff was going on with the impression that it was going to be business as usual under the next POTUS, but Trump was a complete blindside and now they are in panic mode.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If they aren't innocent, then everyone should agree that they should be punished.

Unless those that are against this want the guilty to remain free and actually enjoy corruption in government.

Yea, because the law only convicts guilty people and never , ever is used as a political and propaganda tool to distract or mislead the American people....

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yea, because the law only convicts guilty people and never , ever is used as a political and propaganda tool to distract or mislead the American people....

I'm so happy to see that you are just as critical of the previous administration as I am.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

???

So in order to support a president, you have to agree with that president 100% on everything?
I think you definately judge one on weather they have done more harm or good...

Considering we have spent trillions of dollars in treasure and ruined countless lives and families by jailing people WHO ARE NOT A DANGER TO SOCIETY.

I think it would be hard to present something that has been more harmful than that...

Until VERY recently we arrest more people for pot than every other crime combined.

How many families has that torn apart??

How many tax dollars have been lost at 40,000$ per person , per year???

How many people have died due to a totally failed war on drugs??

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I agree.

Don't get me wrong, I wish Obama decriminalized pot, but he didn't.

I wish Trump would decriminalize pot also.

But I'm not going to burn the flag and break windows and vote or Bernie if Trump doesn't.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well this is going to be more political farce. Is he so sure that this is the correct action?

In any political case, there are 2 attorneys and usually they look for anything and everything in the investigation as part of discovery process.

Hillary emails are done and over, perhaps we should let that end right away. You see if they force it to go to trial, and then they have to ask, what if she is found not guilty, and then demands to be pronounced innocent in this case, then what? It would be what I would want if I was being charged.

But if it appears as to be another political witch hunt, it could turn around on him very quickly.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the jokes forum?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not really, but I do think you should participate only in the jokes forum, because you make a lot of people laugh with your posts...
edit on 610k2017Saturdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
A lot of people are going to be thrown under the bus. All this stuff was going on with the impression that it was going to be business as usual under the next POTUS, but Trump was a complete blindside and now they are in panic mode.

You have hit the nail squarely on the head...the Globalist Cartel,lead in the US by Obama-Hillary, thought they just had to run out the clock on Trump's inevitable crushing defeat at the polls. Oops!

1) Fast and Furious
2) IRS targeting of Conservative groups/taxpayers
3) Hillary's email scandal (don't forget she destroyed emails that were under Subpoena)
4) The Clinton Foundation pay-for play schemes, with Hillary/Obama's State Department as willing partners
5) The use of Intelligence Services to spy on political opponents, and then to leak information to the Press

Sessions should take his time, build strong cases, and then proceed according to the law. Barak will possibly regret not having issued blanket pardons for himself, Bill, Hillary and many others, before he left the White House.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: carewemust
What is Jeff Session's e-mail address? I want to BEG and PLEAD that he add domestic terrorist CNN to the list.

"Locking up" the press?

Dictatorship - here we come!!!

Nah, just locking up the treasonous subversives there. Constitutionally obedient republic restored to working and lawful order!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Sessions better hope he doesn't get disbarred first for lying under oath.

Sure, or if he is really outrageous he could actually be held in contempt. That would be an unprecedented huge black eye.

Oh wait, what is that? Holder was help in contempt of Congress? Say it aint so.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And who decides who the "treasonous subversives" are? You? The Right? Trump?

All you have done is confirmed the point that I made, thanks for that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join