It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions has big plans for these Obama pals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Attorney General Jeff Sessions on a radio show say he will be looking into some of the oddities of the Obama Administration.

He wants to investigate Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch (both former AGs under Obama).

Probable Special Prosecutors for Eric, Loretta, and of course the Hillary email scandal and even the IRS too.

They will be "Served".

Jeff Sessions has big plans for these Obama pals

After eight years of scandal and lawlessness, it looks like the beginning of the end may finally be coming for former President Barack Obama’s cronies.

Appearing on Hugh Hewitt’s radio show Thursday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions told the conservative talk show host that a special prosecutor may be appropriate — and soon be needed — to investigate Obama-loyalists Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch.

Sessions was asked about the IRS targeting scandal, the “Fast and Furious” case, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email servers, and other Obama-era scandals that were swept under the rug by the former administration, and Hewitt suggested some kind of outside counsel could be appropriate because they’d have the “authority to bring charges if underlying crimes were uncovered.”

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lock em up!

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I smell a scapegoat, these 2 are screwed. I hope they enjoy watching Obama live out his life while they rot.

He wants to investigate Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch (both former AGs under Obama).

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Already getting started on fast and furious.

Rep. Chaffetz Subpoenas ATF Agents Involved in Obama’s Fast and Furious Op
www.breitbart.com...

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
listening now. this is dope. sessions ain't #in around. hope he's not all talk.

please remember how long criminal cases take. for cases of this magnitude, the time that passes from the the day charges are filed to the final day in court can take multiple years.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yeah.....fun times ahead...bring on the indictements

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Lock em up!

I've got a feeling we should have elected you instead.

edit on 1032017 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What is Jeff Session's e-mail address? I want to BEG and PLEAD that he add domestic terrorist CNN to the list.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What is Jeff Session's e-mail address? I want to BEG and PLEAD that he add domestic terrorist CNN to the list.

Contact the Department

edit on Mar-10-2017 by xuenchen because: contact

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sure. Waste time and money on trying to indict CNN for terrorism.

Sometimes I think it's you guys who want to see this Administration fail.

Do you really just not understand that Sessions was merely throwing red meat to the base?

Here's what he said:

SESSIONS: Well, I’m going to do everything I possibly can to restore the independence and professionalism of the Department of Justice. So we would have to consider whether or not some outside special counsel is needed. Generally, a good review of that internally is the first step before any such decision is made.

RedState
edit on 10-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I actually hope they reopen some of those things and punish the people who did the things. Obama swept things under the table. Then covered them with a rug.

They should look into Obama replacing so many generals also, anyone who did not agree with him and his plan got axed. I think they fabricated evidence for the ones who did not want to leave. Remember, Hillary's wrongdoings were under Obama's control. Of course he is going to protect Hillary, if not, he would have cut his own throat.

I hope that the FBI director did not destroy all the evidence, it is very possible to destroy evidence. Just call it not necessary to keep, that is more of a judgement call.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jump'n Jack Flash

Two Years Later, IRS Locates 6,924 Documents Related to Tea Party Targeting

Oddities. Really, Jeff is too kind.
But this looks very promising!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Sessions better hope he doesn't get disbarred first for lying under oath.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I believe statute of limitations could be an obstacle to many prosecutions mentioned here.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

As much as I hate to say it ... to his credit, Sessions responded to ridiculous questions in a balanced way ... keeping the base happy while not making any committments.

But, yeah, the guy who ran out to recuse himself in the face of perjury charges in direct disagreement with his boss isn't going to stick anything back in the sliding glass door.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

As much as I hate to say it ... to his credit, Sessions responded to ridiculous questions in a balanced way ... keeping the base happy while not making any committments.

But, yeah, the guy who ran out to recuse himself in the face of perjury charges in direct disagreement with his boss isn't going to stick anything back in the sliding glass door.

What perjury charges? There have been no charges, just accusations from partisans.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

What perjury charges? There have been no charges, just accusations from partisans.

Partisans like you? LOL.

Something made him run out to the press to recuse himself, after Congress started calling for it and mentioning perjury.

He rushed to recuse himself even in the face of his new bosses going out on a limb for him.

Pissed Trump off too, by all accounts.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bgrenual

listening now. this is dope. sessions ain't #in around. hope he's not all talk.

Sessions ain't got much talk in him, but he's chock full of do. I doubt he would have mentioned this stuff if not asked directly, but I also would bet he was already planning it before he ever took an oath in the confirmation hearings.

This is exactly why there was such an outcry against him from the start. Everybody inside the Beltway knows Sessions. They know he does exactly what he sets his mind to do, and he ain't afraid of anybody. The man is a bulldog with gator teeth when he smells corruption. Lynch and Holder are already done; if they were smart, they'd walk into a cell now to get a head start on time served.

No need to go after CNN. They have already dug their grave. I wouldn't be surprised if in 8 years, a now-civilian Trump buys it out of bankruptcy, rebrands it the Trump News Network (TNN), and makes a few more billions by actually reporting the news.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
LOL ... so no need for due process a trial or even an investigation?

The Attorney General of the United States is going to go after people based on political opinion?

When did Justice come to mean retailiation?

What has the world come to?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join