It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions has big plans for these Obama pals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: carewemust
What is Jeff Session's e-mail address? I want to BEG and PLEAD that he add domestic terrorist CNN to the list.

"Locking up" the press?

Dictatorship - here we come!!!

Nah, just locking up the treasonous subversives there. Constitutionally obedient republic restored to working and lawful order!!!

Interestingly, reporters who spread leaked information may be on shaky ground...
Whilst it is very unlikely they could be charged for leaking information themselves (Supreme Court rulings, e.g NYT vs United States 1971), they can be forced to reveal their sources, or go to jail.

It is not beyond the realms of possibility that some or all the journalists who leaked information will be called to reveal their sources. It would seem like somewhat of a nuclear option, but CNN, for example would deserve it.

blog.constitutioncenter.org...
edit on 11/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And who decides who the "treasonous subversives" are? You? The Right? Trump?

All you have done is confirmed the point that I made, thanks for that.

The courts are there for that reason to do that. Grand Jury's can deliberate on the evidence. You are free to continue confirming your own points with cognitive dissonance

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And who decides who the "treasonous subversives" are? You? The Right? Trump?

All you have done is confirmed the point that I made, thanks for that.

The courts are there for that reason to do that. Grand Jury's can deliberate on the evidence. You are free to continue confirming your own points with cognitive dissonance

It would be so nice to see the likes of Jake Crapper in front of a Grand Jury having to come clean about his sources. I suspect we might find out he never had any, though, and was just making everything up.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, so that's why he was talking to Russia - do you think they requested this?

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Sure.

Russia is behind the whole thing right in his office.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7
Wishful thinking.... but he didn't lie. The Leftist media bullies know how to twist words and statements.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

where have you been that was standard operations under obama. lynch, holden ,obama,clintons they deserve investigation for their known corruption.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ahh the whining of the left such sweet music
Holder and Lynch have no protection from their former boss now. Lets see Fast & Furious already got Holder held in contempt of Congress, lets see what can actually be learned ifthey can get the agents to actually show up for the hearing. You know it's bad when you get a Democrat actually criticizing them for not showing. Way too many things were swept under the rug with this particular investigation. As for Lynch, well it would be interesting to see what time lines come up from just after she met Bill Clinton. We are not talking about a witch hunt here folks, these are some real problems that the Obama administration created and need to have investigated. The perception of the public on what they did is at issue and before the regular crew comes and boo hoo's this, just remember that you yourselves are complaining about Trump due to your perceptions and unlike your view on Trump there is actual evidence of if not criminal behavior, at least abuse of power. I.E. Obama using executive privilege to conceal evidence that was subpoenaed.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I suggest a full investigation into WeinerGate! ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What most of you are advocating on this thread will end our democracy. Every administration is going to make decisions the other party hates. That doesn't make them criminals. If an administration thinks the next one will prosecute them for their decisions, we will no longer have peaceful transfer of power.

Having said the above, the 9/11 lawsuits are starting to move forward. The veto over ride in the Senate was passed 97-1. So, it had full Democratic Party agreement. What I am curious about is what was on Hillary's missing e-mails. I am guessing she was feeding the evidence the U.S. had on the Saudi's to the Saudi government. Since she was under investigation before the administration ended, I think this topic is fair game. The rest, not so much. If it happens, the shoe will be on the other foot in 4 years and it will end out country. The outcome of what you all are wishing for is not what you think it will be.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgrenual
listening now. this is dope. sessions ain't #in around. hope he's not all talk.

please remember how long criminal cases take. for cases of this magnitude, the time that passes from the the day charges are filed to the final day in court can take multiple years.

Do you know if there is a recording of this? I would love to hear another side of Sessions. I was pretty pissed off he recused himself. He had no reason to do that and it just made him look incredibly weak. I want to see the Sessions who goes for jugulars.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dougie6665
What most of you are advocating on this thread will end our democracy. Every administration is going to make decisions the other party hates. That doesn't make them criminals. If an administration thinks the next one will prosecute them for their decisions, we will no longer have peaceful transfer of power.

Having said the above, the 9/11 lawsuits are starting to move forward. The veto over ride in the Senate was passed 97-1. So, it had full Democratic Party agreement. What I am curious about is what was on Hillary's missing e-mails. I am guessing she was feeding the evidence the U.S. had on the Saudi's to the Saudi government. Since she was under investigation before the administration ended, I think this topic is fair game. The rest, not so much. If it happens, the shoe will be on the other foot in 4 years and it will end out country. The outcome of what you all are wishing for is not what you think it will be.

Hey Dougie. I hate to be the one to tell you but our country has not been a democracy in a very, very, long time.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sure.

Thanks for agreeing, but I don't think they are literally in his office, just his employment and wallet.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sure.

Yup, in Russington D.C.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Nothing will come of it. Simply more smoke and mirrors to divert away from his own drama and keep the cultists happy. You can quote me on this. Nothing will come of it.
edit on 11-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: muse7
Wishful thinking.... but he didn't lie. The Leftist media bullies know how to twist words and statements.

He knowingly withheld obviously relevant information then blamed a patchy memory. Which means he's either a liar, or has recall issues - both of which would render his position untenable.

You're either naive, or a blind-faith yes-man. Both are equally dangerous.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL ... so no need for due process a trial or even an investigation?

The Attorney General of the United States is going to go after people based on political opinion?

When did Justice come to mean retailiation?

What has the world come to?

I don't think any of this really is relevant here....that isn't what is going on. This is just people sharing opinions on a website.

I think most folks are really angry about Fast and Furious. I know I am. To think I have my rights restricted wile they were bypassing the regulatory yoke I carry to aid in expedience.....that really, really pisses me off. It illegal and needs to be addressed.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

About time!!!

Let's hope the "evidence hasn't been disappeared...

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: carewemust
What is Jeff Session's e-mail address? I want to BEG and PLEAD that he add domestic terrorist CNN to the list.

"Locking up" the press?

Dictatorship - here we come!!!

Nah, just locking up the treasonous subversives there. Constitutionally obedient republic restored to working and lawful order!!!

Interestingly, reporters who spread leaked information may be on shaky ground...
Whilst it is very unlikely they could be charged for leaking information themselves (Supreme Court rulings, e.g NYT vs United States 1971), they can be forced to reveal their sources, or go to jail.

It is not beyond the realms of possibility that some or all the journalists who leaked information will be called to reveal their sources. It would seem like somewhat of a nuclear option, but CNN, for example would deserve it.

blog.constitutioncenter.org...

Posts like that make my heart sing for joy!

The Wiki-leaked Podesta/DNC/Hillary files proved that CNN is dirty, from the President of the network...down through Wuf Blister, Jake Tapper, right to the bottom..where Donna (RIP) Brazile resided.

Any investigation that looks at the media as accomplices, will EASILY find reasons for prosecuting an entire line of CNN executives and employees.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: dougie6665

Hey Dougie. I hate to be the one to tell you but our country has not been a democracy in a very, very, long time.

I hate to bring this up but our country has never been a Democracy. It is a Constitutional Representative Republic. Believe it or not their is a difference.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join