It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump Really The Real Deal? I Mean Really?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

So anyone who worked for Goldman Sachs is an evil agent of Spectre? Do you even know what M&A banking is?

There are thousands of banks across America, small and regional that can do the job
But why not hire from the Too Big To Fail that have their cronies by the hundreds infesting DC

I will be sure to tell all the heads of the regional banks in my area that they are not successful unless they purchase some politicians

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: soulwaxer

What sets him apart from the globalist billionaires is that he is not power-hungry (power-sick to be more precise). He has a moral compass that guides him. The result is that power comes to him naturally, but it is not a goal in itself.

Wait.

What?

He's not "power-hungry"? Good heavens above, I can't for the life of me figure how you could reason this out. He is like a child constantly seeking attention, and generally inappropriately! He's like a little kid!

Trump puts his name behind everything he sells
That is enough for anyone to tell it is all about him.
He thinks his name his name is as golden as his toilets

Trump Steaks
Trump Mortgages
Trump University
Trump Airlines

They all failed by the way!

They guy has an EGO the size of Texas and EGO, Power and Narcissism are best buddies

Do you prefer life long politicians?

Most Politicians are revolving Door Corporate Heads where the corporations they come from, recommend they go into politics to serve their industry

They are not doing it for this country
I can make big list of all the politicians in DC and will guarantee you, they are not from small business that make up most business in the nation, or your average American

America was at the height of its prosperity when you had many types of Americans in politics because they represented everyone

No one in DC represents the average American
They only represent the Big Corporations and Wall Street

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

What sets him apart from the globalist billionaires is that he is not power-hungry

I almost followed you until you got to this part
Trump always wanted to be president, he talked about it 20 years ago on many avenues which I can show via his own words in videos.
The guy has a Big Ego

Question: When you have made your billions, what else is there to do?
You have more than enough money so power and being president is the one thing left in this world you can aim for.

If Trump was a mom and pop owner that the people elected, I may buy it, but Trump admitted he is one of them when he has bought politicians left and right to get where he is.

He admitted he was on the otherside buying politicians so he is going to play the game on this side like he did on that side

There are thousands of small business that make it in this country without buying politicians, we should be electing them.

Trump stuffs his cabinet with billionaires and then he runs off to Florida every weekend to his billionaire club, that does not look like the man of the people.

Jesus fed the poor, slept with the poor and helped everyone, he was a man of the people
Trump cannot stand to be around anyone that is not a billionaire

You shall know them by their fruits

Wow, you people would jump all over Jesus if he ran for potus.

Funny you would invoke his name in something so earthly as politics.

lol, separation of church and state, remember?

Trump is living the American Dream, right?

Just like obama, a poor 1/2 black child from hawaii, grows up to be potus, f'ks it up and makes a ton of money after.

And hanging out with rich people? OMG!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If you have to ask, you are not much of a conspiracy theorist.

Well perhaps you can enlighten us since your brains is so big. Seriously, if you know the answer please spell it out to those of us who are less informed. Please include relevant sources for your opinions. I would like to see the conclusions you have come to in your research. So far all you've done is run through here and poop on my thread. Surely you can do better than that...

a reply to: anonentity
Hehe, good one.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I think the OP of this thread makes a valid point against Trump being the real deal, so I thought I'd link it. I'm not sure if I should quote it or not, considering where it's posted...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Well perhaps you can enlighten us since your brains is so big.

Has nothing to do with big brains. Actually, it's a no brainer (in CT terms), nothing happens that high up without someone pulling the strings.

Seriously, if you know the answer please spell it out to those of us who are less informed. Please include relevant sources for your opinions. I would like to see the conclusions you have come to in your research.

Continuing from the above, if you have not come across the info to the above in your trip in CT then you are not much of a conspiracy theorist.

So far all you've done is run through here and poop on my thread. Surely you can do better than that...

Actually, given the nature of the question in the OP, I can't.

ETA: There is this:
Trump greenlights arm sales to Saudis
edit on 14-3-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Perhaps if these things are an elaborate ruse, it's all a huge honeypot to draw out the freedom lovers, get us all out in the open, so the storm troopers can take us out. Isn't that a scary thought? If you think he's the real deal, you would want to support him right? Then the drones move in... 

I don't think that's the case. We're still useful to them. Trump was always meant to win to get the people onside of the agenda.

All this fake media stuff was created to make people believe they are in a true democracy. I have to hand it to them, they're pretty smart...

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think the OP of this thread makes a valid point against Trump being the real deal, so I thought I'd link it. I'm not sure if I should quote it or not, considering where it's posted...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy
Thanks burgerbuddy, I appreciate your input.

a reply to: jacobe001
I appreciate your input as well, though I would like for you to provide some sources. I think you've raised some possibly very valid concerns, but I'd like to see more proof of them. Surely a poster possessed of your strong and seemingly well informed opinions has seen solid information to back up your claims. Show me the dirt then, please. I honestly would like to see it.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

After his military service, Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker in the Mergers and Acquisitions Department

Looks like a good way to "merge and acquire" politics !!

I'm inferring from your reply that you are in the 'not the real deal' camp. Is that so? Either way, what information has been the major deciding factor or factors that have led you to this conclusion? I know you've got some good info to share, please do so.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Thanks for your contribution redmage, and the link you provided. Bankruptcies, eh? That's somewhat interesting, but in my opinion doesn't really make a strong argument that he's 'not the real deal', which is where I'm guessing you come down on this issue based on the nature of your reply. What else have you got? Show me the dirt please. I honestly would like to see it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well perhaps you can enlighten us since your brains is so big.

Has nothing to do with big brains. Actually, it's a no brainer (in CT terms), nothing happens that high up without someone pulling the strings.

Seriously, if you know the answer please spell it out to those of us who are less informed. Please include relevant sources for your opinions. I would like to see the conclusions you have come to in your research.

Continuing from the above, if you have not come across the info to the above in your trip in CT then you are not much of a conspiracy theorist.

So far all you've done is run through here and poop on my thread. Surely you can do better than that...

Actually, given the nature of the question in the OP, I can't.

ETA: There is this:
Trump greenlights arm sales to Saudis

Thank you, now you're doing it right. More, please. Show me the dirt!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

What do you think, c2oden? Also, what specifically convinced you one way or the other? If you can find a link to that speech or article, I'd like to see it.

a reply to: MacK80

Interesting reply, what exactly do you mean by that? Please elaborate.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Is Trump really the real deal ?"

I'll be honest: his nomination should've been repudiated by the party last Fall !

In september last year, *Newsweek, published an article about
the implications of Trump becoming president of the USA

Donald Trump foreign business deals national security

If Donald Trump is elected president, will he and his family permanently sever all connections to the Trump Organization, a sprawling business empire that has spread a secretive financial web across the world?

Or will Trump instead choose to be the most conflicted president in American history, one whose business interests will constantly jeopardize the security of the United States?

Continue

Before the election, a flag was raised
*tumbleweed*

The Trump Organization is not like the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation, the charitable enterprise that has been the subject of intense scrutiny about possible conflicts for the Democratic presidential nominee.

... the Trump family rakes in untold millions of dollars from the Trump Organization every year.

Much of that comes from deals with international financiers and developers, many of whom have been tied to controversial and even illegal activities.

None of Trump’s overseas contractual business relationships examined by Newsweek were revealed in his campaign’s financial filings with the Federal Election Commission, nor was the amount paid to him by his foreign partners.

(The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for the names of all foreign entities in partnership or contractually tied to the Trump Organization.)

There's more .... not even russian connections, "wire tapps", or golden showers

Branding Wars in the Middle East
Trump already has financial conflicts in much of the Islamic world, a problem made worse by his anti-Muslim rhetoric and his impulsive decisions during this campaign.

One of his most troubling entanglements is in Turkey. In 2008, the Trump Organization struck a branding deal with the Dogan Group, named for its owners, one of the most politically influential families in Turkey. Trump and Dogan first agreed that the Turkish company would pay a fee to put the Trump name on two towers in Istanbul.

More here

The point being OP
That anyone remotely connected to the Trump tree of life,
is onto a sure fire winner :p

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Trump is nothing more than a Wall Street puppet, just like Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush etc... were.

Mike Krieger: "Forget Russia, Donald Trump Works For Wall Street"

The evidence is overwhelming and indisputable at this point. Donald Trump is a phony, who has given his administration over to Wall Street crooks even more enthusiastically than his predecessors, and his predecessors were very enthusiastic.

I’ve written about this many times, and I warned throughout the campaign that my biggest fear was Trump is far too cozy with the finance industry, fake populist statements aside. His latest hire for the number two position at the Treasury Department once again proves the point.

As David Dayen reports in his excellent article at The Intercept, Donald Trump Isn’t Even Pretending to Oppose Goldman Sachs Anymore:

Donald Trump Isn’t Even Pretending to Oppose Goldman Sachs Anymore

THE CONTINUITY OF Wall Street’s dominant role in American politics — regardless of what party sits in power or how reviled the financial industry finds itself across the country — was perhaps never more evident than when Jake Siewert, now a Goldman Sachs spokesperson, on Tuesday praised the selection of Jim Donovan, a Goldman Sachs managing director, for the No. 2 position in the Treasury Department under Steve Mnuchin, himself a former Goldman Sachs partner.

“Jim is smart, extraordinarily versatile, and as hard-working as they come,” Siewert gushed. “He’ll be an invaluable addition to the economic team.”

The punch line? Siewert was counselor at the Treasury Department to Timothy Geithner, as well as a White House press secretary under Bill Clinton.

The ubiquity of Goldman Sachs veterans across numerous presidencies throughout history, both Republican and Democratic, has been well documented. But Donald Trump sold himself as something different, an economic nationalist determined to rankle Wall Street. He even ran campaign ads savaging bankers like Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein for their role in a “global power structure.”

That populist smokescreen is long gone now.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Today we have this:
Trump Broadens CIA Powers, Allows Deadly Drone Strikes

Alright, now we're getting somewhere! I knew there had to be more to this fella than 'Oh he's just a big poopyhead with his orange hair and his bad tan job!' Thank you, by the way, for helping to inform me and others.

However, I do have to take issue with this

On the contrary, I'm asking the important questions that lead to discussions like this. There are only so many hours in a day, and ultimately at our best we're only doing the best we can with the equipment we have.

Don't stop now though, if you've got more, bring it!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Donald Trump:
After careful thinking of the past election and what all has gone on the following can be stated:

There is an old truth: All politicians lie, not one of them will tell you the truth, for if they did they would never get elected.

The first thing that can be stated about Trump, is that he learned from the best, and some of them were not so nice or good. And he learned those lessons well, though they are not in the best interest of the country, but more in self interest. That is his background, and yet based on that back ground, the man has never known to go without or want, living in a life of luxury, inheriting much and getting loans and bail outs when he got into trouble. That too is fact, one merely look at his family back ground, how he was raised and his past, to see such. And the media, when he was starting out, created a monster. One must wonder, would he be as big as he is, if the media did not take an interest in him, or build him up as they did, but keep him down.

He ran on a platform of fear, using it like a weapon to motivate people, never telling them the truth about what he means, rather raising their hopes with a vision and promises that he will not be able to deliver on. When he spoke, if you listened to the substance of the words, the context of the nature of those words, and one can see that many of what all he stated, he is doing, for better and for worse. And from what can be seen, it is for the worse, that will end up harming far more than helping, and those that are getting helped really do not need such.

The scandals that surround this new presidency is getting to be too numerous, the appearance of conflicts of interest are starting to raise up their ugly head, and that is just at home. Our allies are worried, and those who we view as enemies, are not concerned at all, rather seem to be rejoicing in this new presidency. And many of such could be ended easily by doing an independent investigation, yet they are blocked or stalled.

I think that there are several good things that the this new President has done: 1) He has forced the country to look into a mirror, and like the portrait of Dorian Grey, we are seeing the ugly side of our society, the fractures and that which we thought was gone, is still very much present and growing in strength. The oppressed starting to become the oppressor and the oppressors digging in far deeper. 2) the cracks in our government, the way things are done and moving the people to start to decide that there needs to be change.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

On the contrary, I'm asking the important questions that lead to discussions like this. There are only so many hours in a day, and ultimately at our best we're only doing the best we can with the equipment we have.

The point there was that, like anything in life, there are levels.

The question in the OP is pretty low on the CT level. How many times has it been posted here that the president is just a puppet and all of a sudden Trump shows up and people start believing (or hoping) that he isn't. The position is one of a puppet no matter who is in the oval office.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join