It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump Really The Real Deal? I Mean Really?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump. The President of these United States. He a globalist? What do you think? I'm honestly undecided at this point, so I thought it would be a good idea to put this question to the crew here at ATS. A lot of passionate Trump supporters here, a lot of passionate Trump critics here as well.

Is he a part of this cabal that has been running the show here in the states for awhile to our general horror, or is he something else? Does he recognize and wish to curtail the totalitarian regime we've got budding out here, or will it just be business as usual, or worse? Is he a part of the big conspiracy to roll back freedom here, or is he helping to work against that and restore freedom?

I think the media's treatment of Mr. Trump is remarkable, though I can't help but wonder if it isn't an elaborate form of controlled opposition...that the top media editors are playing the American public by pretending to hate Trump so much in order to polarize the public. If this were happening, I would guess that the purpose would be to galvanize support for Trump so that when he promotes bad legislation the people will get behind it and thus convince their legislators to vote it in. There could be other goals to this deception there as well though, if it were true.

Trump also seems to be at odds with the intelligence community, but again I wonder if this might not just be an elaborate deception to convince the public that Trump is an outsider. I suppose that this might possibly galvanize support for Trump supported intelligence rules changes.

Perhaps if these things are an elaborate ruse, it's all a huge honeypot to draw out the freedom lovers, get us all out in the open, so the storm troopers can take us out. Isn't that a scary thought? If you think he's the real deal, you would want to support him right? Then the drones move in...

Regardless of whether this systemic opposition to Trump is authentic or not, I'm still undecided whether or not he is the real deal. I wrote this thread because I thought this conspiratorial perspective on the man has gotten lost in the melee of election politics here on ATS. With that in mind please link your appropriate thread here to support your opinion if you'd like. I'd like to see some solid evidence either way on this, so please provide it.

My opinion...I'm neutral so far in terms of his actions since taking office. I think it's too early to call. My sense of the man is that he is different. He does not appear to be speaking the code words when he talks that signal to the elite that he is their man, so that is refreshing, though it doesn't in itself mean he's the real deal. I'm concerned that he may go anti-cannabis on us, and I see initial concerns on foreign policy continuing in the PNAC direction, but I think these are so far too early to call. I thought his campaign was clever and well played, though I did not support or vote for him. I thought at the time that we knew Hillary was a globalist, but that with Trump there was a possibility that he might not be.

I'm not trying to start a political discussion here. I could care less if the guy hired Russian call girls to pee on a bed. Is he part of the big scary Uncle Sam meat grinder control room insiders' club or not? That is the question that this thread is trying to ask, so please keep that in mind. I'm trying to have a conspiracy discussion here. Is he in on it, or not? Discuss.

ATTN MODS: If this thread must be moved, please move it to the Grey Area forum. I thought this (Dissecting Disinformation)forum appropriate due to the nature of the questions I'm asking, but it is a somewhat speculative topic.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I believe trump is a mixed bag and could become even better or he could go darkside and start pushing their agenda. Right now the only weakness is his relationship with israel and some of his ideas on drug prohibition. If he told israel to btfo no money in aid and pushed for decriminalization of all drugs not just pot. Then had the government regulate on recreational use and tax the hell out of it you could bet your arse we could destroy the cartels put up a wall and create jobs. I know what people are thinking but it will create drug addiction and addicts lol we already have them hell they give methadone aka legal herion to addicts and supply needles lol. Drug addict exist all over the nation and the money goes to mexico and cartels.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Personally, I think so.

And I hope he wins this incredibly convoluted and mostly behind the scenes battle.

But, that is by no means a foregone conclusion. He certainly needs a lot of help from other white hats. And there are, IMO, plenty of them embedded in all the govco organizations...who have of necessity been keeping their heads down...but, who will rise to the occasion, as they trust they won't be ruined.

This is a tipping point in history. And Trump is a fulcrum. Unless there is more weight on the side of good people, it will fail. Either way, we will get what we deserve.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Does he recognize and wish to curtail the totalitarian regime we've got budding out here, or will it just be business as usual, or worse? Is he a part of the big conspiracy to roll back freedom here, or is he helping to work against that and restore freedom?

I have not read further than the above line in your above opening post:

In my view, and from my perspective and intuition, he is the "Totalitarian Regime" and it is Steve Bannon who is running it. It will not be business as usual, it will absolutely be worse.

He is part of a big act by Bannon, who is now the defacto "President whisperer" (seeing as Trump is incapable of an original thought, let alone expounding upon it in actual sentences forming a paragraph --e.g. a mission statement-- "Make America Great Again" doesn't mean anything really. It's just four words tossed together).

Bannon is the most sinister of players on the world stage right now. He is even more rancid than Putin. Possibly as bad as the Ayatollah who stresses "Death to America." In fact, that is Bannon's end-game plan to the best of my knowledge: he thinks this is some 'apocalyptic' "fourth whatever" thing where the US has to burn, to be brought low, to the point of anarchy, rampant hatred, absolute rejection of millions of citizens, curtailment of press and education.....but more guns, and more paranoia, and more military, and more money for him and the other rich guys.

Bannon is a monster. He is a psychopath, and anyone who doesn't see that yet is truly naive and/or benighted. Bannon WANTS to rip apart this country!

edit on 3/9/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I think his blinders are off, regarding Netanyahu.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I think his blinders are off, regarding Netanyahu.

Yeah but not completely i can say i hated the fact both parties meet with netanyahu before the election like his approval of our president means anything to americans at all. Also i hate that trump wants to improve our clucked relationship with israel we already bend over backwards for those snakes.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I think Trump is the real deal. Yes, he is a buffoon, egotistical, uncouth, and a bit over the top. However, he has been successful and most people who make it to that level tend to have a personality disorder. Trumps are just more visible.

I think he truly wants whats best for the country. He had absolutely nothing to gain by running for President and subjecting himself to this gauntlet.

While he will certainly be influenced by others with agendas, I think he is his own man and will just do WTF he wants. This makes him dangerous to the establishment. This is why he is disliked by both parties. Establishment RINOs hate Trump as much as Democrats.

He really is a third party candidate.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I am pretty much on about the same ground as you here. I seriously thought Hillary was a forgone conclusion for the win. As the night went on I counted the electoral votes and remaining states. I went to bed thinking "it looks like this guy is going to win". I woke and saw that he did and was surprised and confused.

Knowing what I know about the establishment however leaves room for doubt. As you've said most of us know TPTB control the media and most offices of authority. So it's not as if the rensentment towards Trump could not be manufactured. One big psy-op for what ultimate purpose though? Certainly not in the best interest of the people I'm sure.

Policy wise I'm indifferent on the travel ban and new immigration enforcement. I'm not particularly afraid of any Muslim Terrorists any time soon but can see the logic behind the ban. Neither am I affected by masses of illegals encroaching on my life nor do I know any to be scared or concerned for. No dog in the fight if you will. Definitely not cool with the rescinding of protections in school for Trans kids but hey I admit my bias there. His whole cabinet scares the bejeezus out if me and are a bunch of creeps. They also seem to be counter intuitive appointees per their respective offices.

The Cannabis situation will be a huge issue for me. If he has it removed from the scheduled substances act and leaves legislation to the states I will be very happy with that. However I still wouldn't be convinced that he wasn't playing for team 1%.

All in all I'm not in panic freak out mode like some but at the same time I feel a sense of uneasiness about the future. I think we will just have to wait and see what happens as he gets settled in and really starts moving and shaking. Undecided leaning towards he's one of them (a aristocratic parasite). One thing I am sure of is that he has no couth and creeps out most of the women I know. Oh and his entire personal image tells me he is a poor decision maker. That or extremely too narcissistic to care that he looks like an old sun baked piece of salmon that a possum died on in a poorly fitting suit. I know I know aesthetics are superficial but usually if someone looks like a buffoon then they are a buffoon.
edit on 9-3-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The real deal.

Study his life, watch documentaries and interviews with him over the last five decades.

Many people make the mistake of thinking that he is with the globalist billionaires because he is... wait for it... a billionaire.

Trump is a passionate man. His main passion was real estate, just like his dad, but there have been several others weaved in with that, including business and dealing in general. Also money, but not for the money itself. More for the opportunities that money brings with it. Also beautiful women and gold. And he understands the importance of being in the spotlight for creating more opportunities, at which he is obviously a genius.

Oh yeah, and WINNING. He wants to be the best at everything he is good at. Who can blame him for that?

What sets him apart from the globalist billionaires is that he is not power-hungry (power-sick to be more precise). He has a moral compass that guides him. The result is that power comes to him naturally, but it is not a goal in itself.

And he is an authentic human being, which means he isn't perfect and doesn't try to hide it. That's why he won and Hillary lost! :-)

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

We thought Dubyah, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al
were desperately sinister in their motives
started the ressource war...

That's history book stuff for our grand kid's

I remember a lot of people on ATS
were making hay out of every Bushism
Trump seems to make fewer people laugh around here

On the 'Drunken uncle Paul at the wedding do' scale of buffoonery/embarrasement
Trump is a full on 9
Bush was 8.5

At least Bush managed to show a modicum of Presidentiality
Trump ... is ...just ...unpresidential
as far as his self projection goes
He 'comes over' very badly

Bush may well have been a (ahem) faith based politician
his faith was at least (admittedly) based on a religiousy reasoning
all be-it to a slightly appocalyptic bent

Trump appears to be a faith based politician too
only his faith, seems to spring from his mind

Unless ...who speaks to The Donald ?
Does someone other than Bannon whisper sweet nothings into his ear ?

Wait, what 'That' Steeve Bannon ?

So, no, i can't see Trump being 'a good' deal for America
edit on 9/3/17 by Damiel because: Snarky mode

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Whatever else he might be, he's a capitalist through and through. His speeches are those of a CEO who doesn't need to be inspiring or rethorically good, he's the boss.
He talked about being president a long time ago for the first time. The advisors he chooses aren't strangers to him. Which means they very likely hold similar beliefs and interests and Bannon is just more outspoken about it.
Didn't we already agree the president is just a puppet? This one is also, just from a different group than Hillary would have been.
Capitalists rule, because the politicians were so full of lies, the ordinary people still suffering under the crisis of '08 (?) banking, houses and such, were blindfolded by anger and hate against everything slightly foreign. A common phenomenon in times of economical crisis.
Fun part Trump never denied he benefitted from it.

Hail to the Orange One, who do we kill first? Make US great again!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

unfortunately, I think a lot of posters here on ats WANT to see this country ripped apart. they've made bad choices and prefer if everyone suffers. I saw quite a few posters say they were voting trump simply to piss off the boys in skinny jeans. isn't that the most pathetic thing you've ever heard? it's jealousy. lol.

I 100% agree about bannon, he's awful.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Want a good laugh! this back to the future clip predicts Trump will be President. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Trump is Trump. If you buy into him being some type of savior for America you're just another sucker shelling out money for a J-cut steak, or moldy bottled water.

Reminds me of the old stories where a city slicker from New York cons the honest rural farmers out of their money or support by wrapping themselves in the American flag.

What worked then, still works now.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If you have to ask, you are not much of a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie
Y'know, honestly, despite everything,
The US, as we knew it,
has increadibly (softly)
influenced the world

The US has been hugely inventive
and even - shhht don't say it - 'avant garde'
It would be a cryfull shame (a crime to humanity !!!)

if all of that creativity were to be stiffled out by Trumpism

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

edit on 9/3/17 by Damiel because: Dbl

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Your post is poetic and speaks volumes, beautifully crafted. I wholeheartedly agree with your views as they mimic mine as well.

I find Donald Trump to be the genuine real deal. He can be outlandish sometimes, who isn't? He is an American through and through, a billionaire who enjoys "popular culture" where typically many would stay strict to their high culture diet, he does a great job of balancing the two. That in itself was but one key of many that sold me. Most likely why he appealed to so many people in the middle class.

I believe that he is compassionate as well in that he once to tackle this job and untangle the mess of political gridlocks. I put my full faith in him as should all Americans because we're in this together and we got jobs to do.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I get where you are coming from, but I do not think he is controlled opposition.

But you do say "divide and conquer", and, man, does he divide!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Trump is a master at marketing himself. Other than that he is a total charlatan and fooled a large section of the American electorate.

He has no honor to others as his business dealing clearly show.

And when his term is over and America is in the pits...his supporters will be crying...."why didn't someone warn us?"

You have been warned, believer me, very very very warned.

www.wsj.com...

edit on 9-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join