It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Zimbawe now South Africa.Backwards.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This doesn't happen very often but I did actually laugh quite loudly when I saw it suggested that Gaddafi was going to unify Africa.
a reply to: pteridine

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: intrptr

Do you think it is acceptable to take the farms off of the white people there?

Do you think it was acceptable for Europeans to take African's nations, peoples and resources by military force?

ETA: My bad, I guess you live in a land which your ancestors did not invade.

Of course any invasion like this is unacceptable. Its one of the reasons I was so outraged by Bush and Obamas nation building. What was done in Libya for example was disgusting.

But how does that justify taking farms off of people based on skin color?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

a reply to: CulturalResilience

It has been that way for the last few thousand years

Oil, Gold, Diamonds, Uranium, Titanium, etc etc, not needed "thousands of years ago"...

...and thats a portal list.

Try again

Unless you have lived there or at least visited a few of the many African countries your arguments are slanted and spurious.

Not "my arguments", I didn't make that video, or this one...

If you don't standby the veracity of the evidence you submit to support your argument why post it?

I stand by my posts, I made them.

Had my say here, waters are muddied anyway.

Global Research

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, or on the way in to an African Tour Operators booking office.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Well said, I now agree with you.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Oh dear, it appears I have touched a sensitive spot with some people. Please do not try to supplement my words, it's such bad form and not what I said. You can blame peoples all you want but, eventually the door swings both ways. Of course it is not appropriate to take a country/property/resource of another but unwanted colonialism is an integral part of the problems they now face.

Whitey treated South-Africans (and other African countries) like animals when they had the power. History. Good luck with the thread, it stinks of racism and bigotry. For the record, I'm white. Carry on!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well said. The bigotry and barely veiled racism is glaring...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Whites are a minority in terms of global population yet all we ever hear about is increasing "diversity" in White majority countries.

Why isn't diversity pushed in any other type of country than White majority ones?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I see you are still on this thread.

I honestly would like to know if you are saying its ok to take these white peoples farms.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I thought you were leaving, but you're right the racism being directed towards these white farmers is glaring.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: anonentity

Whites are a minority in terms of global population yet all we ever hear about is increasing "diversity" in White majority countries.

Why isn't diversity pushed in any other type of country than White majority ones?

Asking questions like that will lead to you being labelled a racist. That kind of truth is the kind that it is not for speaking and it must be repressed by any and all means.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
LOL,

The white population of Zimbabwe reached a peak of about 296,000 in 1975, representing just over four percent of the population, but numbers then started to drop, to around 120,000 in 1999, and to no more than 50,000 in 2002, possibly much less.

The rest better git while the gittins good. The history of Europeans in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), would curdle the blood.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I was brought up in Africa, Zimbabwe to be exact. I have been fighting for years now for recognition of the Afrikaaner farmer genocide and I'm involved with Genocide Watch.

Its a hard road as many seem to think two wrongs make a rightm and trying to explain to others what its like living and working in Africa, the tribal mentality that still exists, the lack of work ethic, is really difficult if you haven't experienced it yourself. What they don't realise is that the African black male in South Africa hates working for a living (yes I'm generalising haven't time to be nitpicking) they tend to leave the work up to the women. Its far more profitable to steal gamble or work in one of the many many gangs, which often turn out to be working in tandem with the Police. SA was the bread basket of Africa, and we will see once again famine striking many areas due to the rate of death of the farmers. The blacks don't farm and don't want to farm the land that the SA Government gave them from the white farmers, so what they do is sell it back to the Government at a vast profit so most of the rich farm land is now barren and unused.

This is a thread I did a few years ago now
Genocide of the Afrikaaner Farmers

Once again another African country falls apart after the nasty colonialists and white workers leave. So much for Mandela's Rainbow Nation

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I've found that people who like to through that word around are most the time the true racists.

They are racist against White people but that kind of racism is still socially acceptable.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

LOL,

The white population of Zimbabwe reached a peak of about 296,000 in 1975, representing just over four percent of the population, but numbers then started to drop, to around 120,000 in 1999, and to no more than 50,000 in 2002, possibly much less.

The rest better git while the gittins good. The history of Europeans in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), would curdle the blood.

These are the Europeans that fought a war to end slavery, and built schools, hospitals, housing for the native population while channelling investment into job creating infrastructure projects such as railways and power stations. You really have no idea what you are talking about and you make yourself look very ignorant when you make these statements.

It wasn't perfect but it was an attempt to make life better for all in that nation. There were those who sought only to profit, but the driving intention was altruistic for the most part and the desire improve lives was not confined to that of the settlers only.
edit on 8-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
I wish I could give you more than stars.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That description works good for your average ghetto too.

How awful they donna wanna work, for the white establishment. The ghetto isn't given the same fair treatment as other parts of the city. Education, jobs, and Infrastructure are allowed to decay and... theres a liquor store on every corner. How convenient.

Add police brutalizing the populace and it becomes clear to anyone who looks into it that they are purposefully repressed and marginalized to keep them down.

Gotta keep the black man down.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

aww most kind.

I don't want to get into a huge argument about this as its something very very close to my heart and angers me immensely but I will say that every country that has ever been colonised by conquest (or otherwise) normally learns from their conquerors, such as farming, irrigation, road building just like we did when the Romans conquered Britain, and the Normans and so on. Its the way it is, there is always someone more superior whether it be in technology or numbers or whatever but there is always something to learn. The same with wars look at how Japan and Germany fared after they lost.....they became leading nations in many areas. The Africans generally (again) throw out everything and revert back to tribalism every time, the countries regress and end up bankrupt and usually at war with some lunatic Dictator at the helm.

I went to school with both black & white children in Rhodesia and kept in touch with a few and the last time I went back, there were many quietly saying how life was so much better under white rule. The people were richer educated and they had order, something desperately lacking now.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Seeing as how you are apparently not going to answer me, Ill just come out and say it.

You are a disgusting racist.

You think that it is justifiable to take farms based on skin color.

You are chuckling about white people fleeing Zimbabwe.

Why not just come out and say it? Why hide your hatred? Go ahead and say you want all whites out of Zimbabwe, even if they personally did nothing wrong.

Say that the whites in South africa deserve to have their farms taken from them.

Why be a coward? Let you disgusting racist ideology out for all to see.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

These are the Europeans that fought a war to end slavery, and built schools, hospitals, housing for the native population while channelling investment into job creating infrastructure projects such as railways and power stations. You really have no idea what you are talking about and you make yourself look very ignorant when you make these statements.

Thats all cover for we takin over.

Like Libya. Gonna intervene and give them 'Democracy', fixed that place real good .

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

That description works good for your average ghetto too.

How awful they donna wanna work, for the white establishment. The ghetto isn't given the same fair treatment as other parts of the city. Education, jobs, and Infrastructure are allowed to decay and... theres a liquor store on every corner. How convenient.

Add police brutalizing the populace and it becomes clear to anyone who looks into it that they are purposefully repressed and marginalized to keep them down.

Gotta keep the black man down.

MODS, Staff and members of ATS (except one) please accept my apologies for this.

You Sir/Madam are a Bloody Idiot.
edit on 8-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join