It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Zimbawe now South Africa.Backwards.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: prepared4truth

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: anonentity
Is Africa a basket case that has no future, now South Africa are going to go after White farmers for their land. Just like Zimbabwe did, and the only country offering white south Africans a chance of Emigration is, Putins Russia. Which seems absurd as millions of Muslims pour into Europe. The Globalist seem to be keeping a lid on this turn of events as it doesn't seem to fit their agenda. Well one things for sure when all is said and done China will move in . vvwww.youtube.com... What is the world coming to when many Black Africans say they were better off economically when the Whites ran the place. This back to reality check isn't PC but its the way things are.

Will there be a global outrage like there was over South African apartheid?

Oh wait, they are just taking white peoples land. Oh ok then no problem.

White people's land?? You're not serious, are you? You can't be...

Should skin colour determine who should own land?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

It has been that way for the last few thousand years

Oil, Gold, Diamonds, Uranium, Titanium, etc etc, not needed "thousands of years ago"...

...and thats a partial list.

Try again
edit on 8-3-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You replied within one minute of my post, without reviewing the video. Even the beginning makes it clear why we impose our will upon them, because of all their resources. Yes, theirs...

Instead of helping them mine and process it, then buy it from them at fair market value, we just bomb, invade and steal it outright.

I've have seen this video before and like many others of it fails to properly address many of the implications that have brought Africa to where it is.
edit on 8-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Oil, Gold, Diamonds, Uranium, Titanium, etc etc, not needed "thousands of years ago"...

...and thats a portal list.

Try again

Unless you have lived there or at least visited a few of the many African countries your arguments are slanted and spurious.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Are we looking at some cultural glitch? where the culture of the Northern European, lends itself to the type of Lifestyle as practiced by them, and it wont work the same if another culture tries to emulate it. If it is adopted by another culture, it becomes a poor copy etc.? I can understand that a person can be happy tending a few goats and chicken , without the stress required to maintain the ideal northern European model, and can be considered no less because of it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Do you think it is acceptable to take the farms off of the white people there?

Do you think it was acceptable for Europeans to take African's nations, peoples and resources by military force?

ETA: My bad, I guess you live in a land which your ancestors did not invade.

edit on 8/3/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Its so big America China and most of Europe will fit in the landmass.

But remains divided, as the western powers that be would have it. Divided and infighting, so they can steal them blind.

Thats one reason why Qaddafi was killed, he was going to Unify Africa, start an African National Bank and African Monetary Fund, in Africa, for Africans.

Not the US or EU, (NATO) or International Mega Corp., but for Africans.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
S. africa has been going downhill for a while.

Affirmative action in engineering fields is beyond idiotic. Part of the reason their electrical grid collapsing.

Expect more whites to leave, expect S. Africa to continue to slide.

Smart move by Russia.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
That is a fair question and I'm not sure if I can really give it the answer it deserves. The most insightful thing I can ever remember hearing about the situation in Africa gives what is probably the best explanation to the whole issue.

Basically two things need to happen. One group has to forgive the other for the past and the other group has to forgive the first group for the present. Until that actually happens things will never properly change and I wouldn't bet it on either of those things ever happening, but I would be happy to be wrong.

a reply to: anonentity

edit on 8-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Grudge much? These people didn't do that. Just as I and my ancestors didn't take this land from the native Americans. Yet here I am, and I'm not leaving.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Their is a lot of truth in this, Gadhafi was not the hated tyrant the MSM would have us believe. I would like to know where his Gold went. Plus the fact when he teamed up with Italy's Berlusconi to stop the human trafficking out of Benghazi , were they so successful that they both had to pay the price?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Try again

Unless you have lived there or at least visited a few of the many African countries your arguments are slanted and spurious.

Not "my arguments", I didn't make that video, or this one...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Try again

If you don't standby the veracity of the evidence you submit to support your argument why post it?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Grudge much? These people didn't do that. Just as I and my ancestors didn't take this land from the native Americans. Yet here I am, and I'm not leaving.

I bear no grudge but do see the cognitive dissonance. To each their own. I was in no way implying that is is the fault of of any living person today but it all starts somewhere, often at the behest of a Pope or king/queen who is greedy for more as they have already over-exploited their own population and need to move on to pastures new.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Russia has the right idea.

Let the THICK europeans flood their lands with muslims and North African blacks. Smart move Europe, real smart.
Meanwhile, bolster the number of whites and eastern Asians in Russia. Not just any whites, but whites who can farm!

Not to be super-racist or anything but we all know which 'group' out of those is going to be productive and prosperous.

How long until the low IQ's of the left are scrambling for a Russian visa? Or is someone going to tell me that the Europe of the future will be as first-world as it always has?

Maybe though. I predict that Gert Wilders and Marine Le Pen will win their respective elections BY A LANDSLIDE!!!!! Only a leftist would be dumb enough to believe otherwise "but, but, look at the poll numbers". Merkel is dead In The water, a disgusting treasonous woman. Her loser counterpart from France is just as much a 'goner' as she is.

There's hope yet, maybe Europe can pull the white farmers from Africa? Doubt it though, who would want to immigrate to a Muslim nation??? (Not a single leftist on earth would EVER move to a Muslim nation)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Do you think it was acceptable for Europeans to take African's nations, peoples and resources by military force?

ETA: My bad, I guess you live in a land which your ancestors did not invade.

So you're saying the whites (who were BORN in Zum and South Africa) should be forceably removed from their land (in a way that only blacks are capable of- hundreds of thousands of examples from the last twenty years in Zimbabwe, unless of course you think that's all 'not really what's happening' ) and kicked out of the country???

What a bigoted racist. Either that or a low IQ leftist.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: prepared4truth

Is Africa a basket case that has no future, now South Africa are going to go after White farmers for their land. Just like Zimbabwe did, and the only country offering white south Africans a chance of Emigration is, Putins Russia. Which seems absurd as millions of Muslims pour into Europe. The Globalist seem to be keeping a lid on this turn of events as it doesn't seem to fit their agenda. Well one things for sure when all is said and done China will move in . vvwww.youtube.com... What is the world coming to when many Black Africans say they were better off economically when the Whites ran the place. This back to reality check isn't PC but its the way things are.

Will there be a global outrage like there was over South African apartheid?

Oh wait, they are just taking white peoples land. Oh ok then no problem.

White people's land?? You're not serious, are you? You can't be...

Yes. White people that own farms are having the taken from them.

Are you arguing that white people can not own land in South Africa?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Its so big America China and most of Europe will fit in the landmass.

But remains divided, as the western powers that be would have it. Divided and infighting, so they can steal them blind.

Thats one reason why Qaddafi was killed, he was going to Unify Africa, start an African National Bank and African Monetary Fund, in Africa, for Africans.

Not the US or EU, (NATO) or International Mega Corp., but for Africans.

Qaddafi had absolutely no chance of unifying anything. If you think northern Muslims and southern tribal Africans would sit around singing Kumbaya and enjoying African fellowship, you are deluded. Africans steal Africans blind. Those on top take and those on the bottom give. Tribes kill each other. A tribe 200 miles from another tribe has a different language. Africa would be divided into thousands of warring states and stronger states would slaughter the weaker. As they can't readily sell each other into slavery as they did in the 1600-1800's, they would use the conquered peoples as slaves or kill them outright.
After they take the farms of the whites and force the farmers out, they will fight amongst themselves and little will be produced. As they slowly starve, the rest of the world will send food and make entire nations dependent on charity or sell them food until their resources run out.
You can watch it happen. In another generation, South Africa will be in collapse with deteriorated infrastructure and a government noted for infighting.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Try again

If you don't standby the veracity of the evidence you submit to support your argument why post it?

I stand by my posts, I made them.

Had my say here, waters are muddied anyway.

Global Research
edit on 8-3-2017 by intrptr because: link

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Africa isn't "white".

How come Africa is so resource rich and yet so poor?

I hope you can clarify your point here.

Because to me, you seem to be defending taking farms off of people based on their skin color. That is so disgusting I can't believe it.

Please tell me thats not what you are saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join