It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Server at Trump Tower was investigated by the FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yes.
The followup has a very different feel than the original.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"Yeah, I'd tap that."
-James Comey

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

from the follow up.

TextOr maybe it’s less than innocent, as the computer scientists suggested and still believe. (I’ve checked back with eight of the nine computer scientists and engineers I consulted for my original story, and they all stood by their fundamental analysis. One of them couldn't be reached.) I concluded my account of these scientists’ search for answers by arguing that the servers and their activity deserved further explanation. Hopefully my story and the debate that has followed will move us closer to a fuller understanding.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

from the follow up.

TextOr maybe it’s less than innocent, as the computer scientists suggested and still believe. (I’ve checked back with eight of the nine computer scientists and engineers I consulted for my original story, and they all stood by their fundamental analysis. One of them couldn't be reached.) I concluded my account of these scientists’ search for answers by arguing that the servers and their activity deserved further explanation. Hopefully my story and the debate that has followed will move us closer to a fuller understanding.

Key word: Maybe.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Remember when the head of NSA testified before congress they were not collecting data on everyone and was later proved to be a total lie ? Nothing happened to him about his false testimony.. So why would any other head of a department be afraid of lying about anything....? Besides there are always the professional spin doctors to take care of any untidy loose ends.

Yes but that was with us peons trump is president of the united states of america basically his boss or the head boss. Its over for comey and hopefully we get an independent investigator and retry hillary

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

that article was written last year as well as the follow up. my guess, our intelligence agencies thought it was worth looking into further, as they should, good lord!

and, then -

forgetful Flynn, and lying sessions.

yikes!

it deserves investigation that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: windword

slate:Trump server revisited

That's interesting. Of course advertisements could never be disguised code messages.

I know that sounds outlandish, but what better way to look innocent if you were trying to hide something from prying eyes?

Okay. I promise I didn't go to "bad guy school." I can't help it though - who needs a single server to send ads to one company? Weird.

Could be totally innocent. Weird, but innocent.

So yeah, I don't think it was weird that they investigated.

edit on 8-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

The whole article reads like an attempt to downplay the story, yet tacitly acknowledge it. Something tells me it was more involved than they're leading on.

This is a very informative article on the subject. In my opinion, there's some pretty damning intel there!

Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

Its the heat street article that is talking about the server that was accessed in the fisa and how a company who registered the domain for trump orginazation lol was getting pinged by a russian bank however trump hotels used to use that company who set up his domain because they do online promotional stuff for hotels but trump hadn't used said company since 2013! So basically what happened is the company was paid to set up the domain on his server by cia or fbi then they planted the evidence with as little traffic as possible to avoid detection.unless you think trump is some high level spy who breaks down packets of data so small they dont know what they are
edit on 8-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

U.S. officials, who spoke only on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the information, said there is widespread frustration among intelligence professionals who have watched in horror as a normally secretive process has been distorted by media leaks and politicians uneducated about how counterintelligence operations actually work.

Bwhahahahaaaa!!!

They basically called CNN,MSNBC, Schumer,CLinton,Pelosi etc.

STUPID!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If a country wants to "test" us. Now would be a good time, with so much disarray in the intelligence community, the Congress and the Media.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
oh noes!

just in - Flynn registers as a foreign agent. he took $530,000 from turkey to lobby for them.

corrupt as all hell.

trump tower's server is looking more and more intriguing.

LINK

edit on 8-3-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

And?????

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

A lawyer for the former U.S. Army lieutenant general and intelligence chief said in paperwork filed Tuesday with the Justice Department's Foreign Agent Registration Unit that Flynn was voluntarily registering for lobbying that "could be construed to have principally benefited the Republic of Turkey."

Could be construed= Could be interpreted.

Which means left wing shills COULD twist in to something it wasn't.

So absolutely NOTHING.

And has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic.
edit on 8-3-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You mean just like the Podesta group and the Russian bank that paid them $170000 to lobby for less sanctions?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

You mean just like the Podesta group and the Russian bank that paid them $170000 to lobby for less sanctions?

Don't forget the 100,000 shares Podesta got in a Russian company.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There's that too.

Back to the server, this thing was set up by McMullin (excia) just to be used to set up and connect Trump with Russia so that a wiretap warrant could be obtained. Atleast that's what I see going on.

Remember when Hillary posted about computer experts knowing all this about it before anyone else knew about it? The H campaign was fed opposition Intel from someone on the inside.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Remember when Hillary posted about computer experts knowing all this about it before anyone else knew about it?

Like I said in that other thread.

Computer scientists would not have access to private banking information.

If they did it was illegal, and the term would be hackers.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

" FBI Director James Comey took the liberty of rewriting the United States Constitution and completely dismantling the Fourth and Fifth Amendments during a speech Wednesday at Boston College on cyber security.

Comey’s incredulous claims that even the US government owns the thoughts and memories of its citizens were absolutely disgraceful and proves he is unfit for any office in a free society. Comey fabricated a tale that the founding fathers “struck a bargain” and in return for freedom, law enforcement is allowed to invade privacy at will. Really? The founding fathers of Russia? "

truepundit.com...

James Comey is a Stooge , why he is Still the Director of the F.B.I. is a Crime within itself........

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The information from the graph was interesting,

Tea Leaves and his colleagues plotted the data from the logs on a timeline. What it illustrated was suggestive: The conversation between the Trump and Alfa servers appeared to follow the contours of political happenings in the United States. “At election-related moments, the traffic peaked,” according to Camp. There were considerably more DNS lookups, for instance, during the two conventions.

If you look at the graph, the communications peaked A LOT.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join