It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Server at Trump Tower was investigated by the FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Well, well. Damage control time? Wasn't Comey just on TV saying it was bull#?

Intelligence sources say that the FBI investigated a computer tied Donald Trump's business but there's no evidence to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates

The whole article reads like an attempt to downplay the story, yet tacitly acknowledge it. Something tells me it was more involved than they're leading on.

U.S. officials, who spoke only on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the information, said there is widespread frustration among intelligence professionals who have watched in horror as a normally secretive process has been distorted by media leaks and politicians uneducated about how counterintelligence operations actually work.

Circa News

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Remember when the head of NSA testified before congress they were not collecting data on everyone and was later proved to be a total lie ? Nothing happened to him about his false testimony.. So why would any other head of a department be afraid of lying about anything....? Besides there are always the professional spin doctors to take care of any untidy loose ends.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The story should say "intelligence professionals are horrified to have been caught red handed".
They are all lying bastards.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

The whole article reads like an attempt to downplay the story, yet tacitly acknowledge it. Something tells me it was more involved than they're leading on.

This is a very informative article on the subject. In my opinion, there's some pretty damning intel there!

Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Remember when the head of NSA testified before congress they were not collecting data on everyone and was later proved to be a total lie ? Nothing happened to him about his false testimony.. So why would any other head of a department be afraid of lying about anything....? Besides there are always the professional spin doctors to take care of any untidy loose ends.

Everyone's so damn corrupt that no one dares prosecute for fear of their own skeletons. The system is broken.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

This is a very informative article on the subject. In my opinion, there's some pretty damning intel there!

From your link.

“We wanted to help defend both campaigns, because we wanted to preserve the integrity of the election,” 

Hilarious, we spied on you to protect you. Bwahahaha
edit on 8-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Haha that server was set up by Emily McMullin.... Hmm wonder if she's related to the McMullin that ran for president. Smells like a setup to me.

www.northcrane.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yes. Yes it is.

I did read it. All of it.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes. Yes it is.

I did read it. All of it.

So did I....

I wonder how the WH will try and spin this. Looks like the Trump organization/campaign got some splainin to do.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Fire every one of them.

They have gone roque.

Ask for their resignations.

Cut their pay to nothing.

We don't need these guys.

Caught killing reporters and picking our leaders.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Keep going...you are on the right track...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Did you read the followup story that is linked in the article?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Drain the swamp, or die trying!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think I did. I read that article about 4 days ago. I followed at least one link on that page. Can you link it here for me, to make sure?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I know where this goes. We all know which dept McMullin use to work for. Being vague because I don't want my car to drive itself off a bridge or in to a telephone pole.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Non denial, denial, then take the 5th, the CIA and all the corrupted spying agencies will be off the hook as always.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here is the follow up article:
www.slate.com...

"None of the computer scientists in my original story has an evidence-based explanation for why anyone at the Trump Organization would have used this server for the purposes of communicating with Alfa." (Foer et.Al)

"This one might well be entirely innocent or even accidental. As the New York Times reported on Tuesday, after my story published, the FBI looked into the server activity but “ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.” (Foer et.Al)

There isn't anything going on. Smoke an Mirrors.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: Clean up

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Here is the follow up article:
www.slate.com...

"None of the computer scientists in my original story has an evidence-based explanation for why anyone at the Trump Organization would have used this server for the purposes of communicating with Alfa." (Foer et.Al)

"This one might well be entirely innocent or even accidental. As the New York Times reported on Tuesday, after my story published, the FBI looked into the server activity but “ultimately concluded that there could be an innocuous explanation, like a marketing email or spam, for the computer contacts.” (Foer et.Al)

There isn't anything going on. Smoke an Mirrors.

So it only requires spam to get a warrant.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join