It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Server at Trump Tower was investigated by the FBI

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Trump server at core of FISA tap request operated by Emily McMullin

It was established in the other thread that this was a different Emily McMullin than the conspiracy theory claims. ??

Anyway. Y'all believe whatever you want.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Let's not forget that AG Lynch signed off all the fisa warrants to tap Trump right around the time she met with Bill on the plane to "talk about grandkids"

After they met I think.
edit on 8-3-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Let's not forget that AG Lynch signed off all the fisa warrants to tap Trump right around the time she met with Bill on the plane to "talk about grandkids"

After they met I think.
It's totally obvious Slick Willie, Lynch, Hillary and Yates are all involved in Obamagate. Probably more. Democrats were so sure they were going to win, they got careless thinking there would be no one able to look into this.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
BREAKING: DIRTY Harry Reid COLLUDED With James Comey In Trump Tower Wiretapping! Here Is The PROOF!

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it  has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government – a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public…and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

libertywritersnews.com...

Not sure is proof nor is it new information. But given what we know now, he said he was told by Comey and others they had the goods on Trump.

edit on 9-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Reid probably just wrote letters without knowing anything.

All part of the Clinton Campaign smear tactics.

Perfect set-up.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey rosin intimate: let me first say I got no dog in any political fight. I long ago decided it was pure theatrics, designed for distraction and to keep the public believing their vote counts, etc.

However, I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that candidates for the presidency are thoroughly vetted and investigated by at least, the FBI. Anyone who is going to end up with a high level security clearance, perhaps the highest, gets this vetting. Therefore, I am a little amazed there are this many threads about investigations or wiretapping on Trump.
Regards,
tetra

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

A marketing server set up to communicate with only one Russian bank? What would be the point?
edit on 9-3-2017 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I wish that Hilary's election night melt down had been snap chatted for posterity. "We'll all hang from nooses!!!"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join