It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Really was the Wiretapper In Chief

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's funny how people are acting like it so outrageous to say Obama wiretapped Trump. The Obama Administration were the kings of wiretaps.

The Obama administration absolutely loved wiretapping, intercepting confidential transmissions, bugging -- well, anyone it could.

They monitored the phones of 35 world leaders, according to whistleblower Edward Snowden. They bugged a private climate change strategy meeting between United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin, Wikileaks revealed. They tapped officials at the World Trade Organization, Italian diplomats, European Union economic officials.

www.dailywire.com...#

They also listened in on Journalist like James Rosen from Fox. The IRS under Obama also went after Conservatives.

Obama's denial was garbage and the President can listen to anyone's conversation or computer communications through the NSA and he doesn't need a warrant.

It's amazing. The media asks Trump's people the same questions in 50 different ways. They haven't asked Obama the obvious follow up questions.

Have you ever listened to any communications (phone or computer) from Candidate Trump or President Elect Trump?

Have you ever requested to listen to any communications (phone or computer) from Candidate Trump or President Elect Trump?

Have you ever listened or requested to listen to anyone from the Trump Campaign or Trump Associates?

Have you ever listened or requested to listen to any communications from Trump Tower?

These are simple follow up questions that need to be presented to Obama's Lawyer. The media isn't even asking any follow up questions just bashing Trump.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

It's why no one listens to them. They'll be shocked when their next election predictions don't come true, I'm sure. "What happened? Our echo chamber clearly said we were correct!"

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You have to laugh at the fools who actually believed Obama would even entertain pardoning Snowden.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
OBAMA

Originally Born in Africa to Manage America

And manage it he did, for 2 terms in fact. You Americans voted him in.

You also voted Trump in.

Live with it, deal with it.

I believe the problems are not in your President, but in the attitude of your fellow man.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Ummm...well...Obama was looking for a legacy...

I guess one found him...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You can keep pushing all the supporting theories, be it propaganda or fake news or some conspiracy theory or even valid reports.

It's still not going to change the fact that until Trump shows his proof of this happening he's making false accusations. It's just that simple.

He made a claim as fact and has yet to prove that fact and until he does the ball is in his court. He has the ability to show his proof at any time. But he either won't or can't as of yet.

So time will tell.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Great questions, OP. I was reflecting earlier that as the House Intel Committee starts investigating, that we should have a thread consisting of all the questions we want asked. I'm sure someone would see it and glean some decent direct line points to pursue.

We could email them to various members as a courtesy I suppose.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
You have to laugh at the fools who actually believed Obama would even entertain pardoning Snowden.

Exactly. The Obama Administration is knee deep in wiretapping and surveillance.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Great questions, OP. I was reflecting earlier that as the House Intel Committee starts investigating, that we should have a thread consisting of all the questions we want asked. I'm sure someone would see it and glean some decent direct line points to pursue.

We could email them to various members as a courtesy I suppose.

Thanks and it's sad the media isn't asking these simple follow up questions yet they can ask people from the Trump team the same questions in 50 different ways.

It shows their bias.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You can keep pushing all the supporting theories, be it propaganda or fake news or some conspiracy theory or even valid reports.

It's still not going to change the fact that until Trump shows his proof of this happening he's making false accusations. It's just that simple.

He made a claim as fact and has yet to prove that fact and until he does the ball is in his court. He has the ability to show his proof at any time. But he either won't or can't as of yet.

So time will tell.

It's more believable Obama wire tapped Trump Towers than there is Russia somehow altered our election results. Wake up man.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

And has much more evidentiary items and we're only a couple of days in.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

So time will tell.

It's more believable Obama wire tapped Trump Towers than there is Russia somehow altered our election results. Wake up man.

EXACTLY!

Democrats and Republicans keep saying THERE'S NO EVIDENCE TRUMP'S TEAM COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA.

It's starting to look like the Obama administration has abused FISA and other means of surveillance by going after foreign entities and then setting up meetings with people close to the Trump campaign. Look at Flynn. Somebody had to unmask Flynn's name and then leak it to the media.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So time will tell.

Indeed. Claiming the wiretap is a diversion then in the next breath "muh russia" is quite the sight to behold. Can't have it both ways, looking at you resident leftist of ATS.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In chicago he was infactuated with multi band scanners. Police..airport...telephones...etc.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Trump is brave in my book.

He is opening up a whole can of worms.

God protect him.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'm plenty awake pal.

Your guessing doesn't change anything though. Nor does mine. None of it matters.

The only thing that matters is what can be proven. If he has proof then let him show it. If he doesn't then he's lying.

It's that easy. The same applies for anyone else just the same. That's it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So time will tell.

Where's the proof for either claims?!?

It doesn't seem to exist.

R's and D's will believe anything as long as it fits their narrative!

Trump lashed out at Obama to take the heat off of his administration!

Since proof is no longer necessary while making claims, I just know it to be true!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So time will tell.

you can deny what ever you want but when the truth will come out, boy it will be time for fire works that you haven't witnessed in your life time

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

I'm not denying anything. Stop making stuff up that isn't true.

Even you just said "When the truth comes out..."

You see that???? Even you admit the truth isn't out yet.

We are both waiting for the same truth to come out. That is all.

Retract the fangs and get off my A$$. You got nothing against me other than your BS.

Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If Trump Pardons Snowden the Media would be like SEE SEE HE PARDONED SNOWDEN A RUSSIAN SPY IMPEACH HIM NOW HES BEEN LIVING IN RUSSIA IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join