It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Really was the Wiretapper In Chief

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
God is actually sh itting on him, hard.

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Trump is brave in my book.

He is opening up a whole can of worms.

God protect him.

Yeah just look how bad his life has been. God really not giving him love he?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: TheBulk

I don't know. You should go ask the media or a Democrat for those answers.

It's strange that you all are demanding evidence for the wire tabs, but not in regards to the Trump Russia narrative. You're more than willing to accept that.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: neoholographic

Produce the wire tap order Obama signed to wiretap Trump Towers then. Stop using unrelated evidence to "prove" your point and just post the direct evidence.

did you look at my post?
it was your favorite left wing news paper that reported it
you must have missed it

The only thing I saw you post was a Youtube video of Sean Hannity, which I immediately ignored because eff that guy (he certainly doesn't represent the opinions of the NYT; that's for sure). So where is this supposed order of Obama's to wiretap Trump Tower?

no, the NYT mentioned it, did you even watch the clip?
start @ 4:38 if that helps

I said no already, and I'm not going to. I don't need to watch a Youtube clip of Sean Hannity's opinion. Just post the article in question. As far as I'm concerned all you have done is just posted a confirmation bias video and I refuse to listen to a correspondent on Fox News talk about a NYT article.

Stop deflecting and just post the actual article, or post the actual wiretap order in question (that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that these claims are true).

so by that you mean that the NYT didnt mention the wire tap?

Did the New York Times Contradict Their 20 January 2017 Report About Wiretapping?

False
The image is of the Times‘ front page and its “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides” is real. It’s also true that the New York Times reported about two months later that President Trump had offered no evidence to back up his claim that the Obama administration had tapped his phones. However, these two articles are not contradictory

In order for the New York Times 4 March 2017 report (“Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones”) to contradict the newspaper’s 20 January 2017 report (“Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides”), the paper would have had to have provided evidence (or at least asserted) that the earlier article was based on an Obama administration wiretap of Trump’s phones. This, of course, was not the case.

Although the Janaury article did use the words “wiretapped” and “Trump” in its title, it did not state that Trump Tower telephones were specifically targeted by a wiretap initiated by the Obama administration. Rather, the article stated that intelligence agencies were monitoring Russian officials, and that some of the conversations they intercepted in the course of their investigations may have also involved Trump aides:

Counterintelligence investigations examine the connections between American citizens and foreign governments. Those connections can involve efforts to steal state or corporate secrets, curry favor with American government leaders or influence policy. It is unclear which Russian officials are under investigation, or what particular conversations caught the attention of American eavesdroppers. The legal standard for opening these investigations is low, and prosecutions are rare.

Furthermore, the article stated that it was still unclear if the intercepted communications were linked to the Trump campaign, or Trump himself, at all:

It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself. It is also unclear whether the inquiry has anything to do with an investigation into the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s computers and other attempts to disrupt the elections in November. The American government has concluded that the Russian government was responsible for a broad computer hacking campaign, including the operation against the D.N.C.

This is why I don't trust Sean Hannity.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is just a lie. It says:

It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself.

Of course it's clear. The headline from January 20th reads:

WIRETAPPED DATA USED IN INQUIRY OF TRUMP AIDES!!!

It had everything to do with Trump aides and that's why it was on the front page LOL!

It also says in the article that these communications were shared with the White House. Why were they shared with the White House? Why should a Democrat Administration have these communications shared with them about a Republican Candidate's Aides or incoming Republican President Elect?

Obama needs to be asked these questions:

Have you ever listened to any communications (phone or computer) from Candidate Trump or President Elect Trump?

Have you ever requested to listen to any communications (phone or computer) from Candidate Trump or President Elect Trump?

Have you ever listened or requested to listen to anyone from the Trump Campaign or Trump Associates?

Have you ever listened or requested to listen to any communications from Trump Tower?

edit on 10-3-2017 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
OBAMA

Originally Born in Africa to Manage America

And manage it he did, for 2 terms in fact. You Americans voted him in.

You also voted Trump in.

Live with it, deal with it.

I believe the problems are not in your President, but in the attitude of your fellow man.

Put another way, the US electorate has the government it deserves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join