It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Really was the Wiretapper In Chief

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
If Trump Pardons Snowden the Media would be like SEE SEE HE PARDONED SNOWDEN A RUSSIAN SPY IMPEACH HIM NOW HES BEEN LIVING IN RUSSIA IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH.

Is this all you alt-right people do?

Just make up "what-if," scenarios to prove a point?

"If Trump pardons Snowden," LAWL.
"When the truth comes out," LAWL.

Keep on making things up, alt-right.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: neoholographic

You can keep pushing all the supporting theories, be it propaganda or fake news or some conspiracy theory or even valid reports.

It's still not going to change the fact that until Trump shows his proof of this happening he's making false accusations. It's just that simple.

He made a claim as fact and has yet to prove that fact and until he does the ball is in his court. He has the ability to show his proof at any time. But he either won't or can't as of yet.

So time will tell.

It's more believable Obama wire tapped Trump Towers than there is Russia somehow altered our election results. Wake up man.

R's and D's will believe anything as long as it fits their narrative!

Yeah, well, you know what they say about R's and D's... R-D-R-R!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just for S&G ...

Where is the evidence that Obama wiretapped Trump as the President stated on Twitter?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is from the NY Times, Jan 19, 2017.

Intercepted Russian Communications
Part of Inquiry Into Trump Associates
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT, MATTHEW ROSENBERG, ADAM GOLDMAN and MATT
APUZZO JAN. 19, 2017

The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

***SNIP***
A version of this article appears in print on January 20, 2017, on Page A1 of the New York edition with the
headline: Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.

www.nytimes.com...

So while people are claiming there what no evidence found of Trump collusion with the Russians, is anyone asking "based on what evidence? Where did the evidence come from? How was the evidence obtained?"

Obama has a history of spying on U.S. citizens and foreign nationals, the NY Times reported wiretapping. Did anyone doubt those claims at the time? Why are we now doubting Trump's claim of wiretapping? I believe wholeheartedly there was wiretapping going on and I can't wait for the dem's pointing fingers at Sessions, point right back at themselves. I don't think they thought that they were opening up a can of their own worms.
edit on 6-3-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

You can keep pushing all the supporting theories, be it propaganda or fake news or some conspiracy theory or even valid reports.

It's still not going to change the fact that until Trump shows his proof of this happening he's making false accusations. It's just that simple.

He made a claim as fact and has yet to prove that fact and until he does the ball is in his court. He has the ability to show his proof at any time. But he either won't or can't as of yet.

So time will tell.

You must live in a alternate universe, from you post history I tend to believe that.

Trump does not have to show any proof as you and the media claim, that's a false notion and a scapegoat theory on your part. All he has to do and did is raise awareness to the situation, and in turn get it investigated. He probably already knows the answer to it all, but is baiting your ilk, the media and everyone else dumb enough to bite and go nuts on it, because in the end he wins both ways.

Either he was wire tap'd by the wink nod Obama admin and/or they got Zero on him. Because if they did have anything on him , which Clapper says they don't, it would be have been leaked like everything else.. He's putting a end to this either way and there is nothing you liberals can do about it. after this is done its done.. and it might end up with some of your team in jail.

I mean what more FACT do you need from what we know so far, a FiSA request got denied, which is ultra rare they usually have the 'I's" dotted and "T's " crossed and denied again until it was granted.. Are you here telling us that when it was granted it was not used. please elaborate. I would love to hear your explanation.
edit on 7-3-2017 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Dr UAE

I'm not denying anything. Stop making stuff up that isn't true.

Even you just said "When the truth comes out..."

You see that???? Even you admit the truth isn't out yet.

We are both waiting for the same truth to come out. That is all.

Retract the fangs and get off my A$$. You got nothing against me other than your BS.

Deal with it.

looks like you haven't read the NYT at the day of inauguration, here, let me help you, watch this clip and start at 4:38 and watch your favorite news paper mention something that will enlighten you

here it is

hope that helps

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Produce the wire tap order Obama signed to wiretap Trump Towers then. Stop using unrelated evidence to "prove" your point and just post the direct evidence.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

I'm not sure how you can see irreparably damaging the reputation of the President by lying about a non-event is a win-win for Trump.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Produce the wire tap order Obama signed to wiretap Trump Towers then. Stop using unrelated evidence to "prove" your point and just post the direct evidence.

did you look at my post?
it was your favorite left wing news paper that reported it
you must have missed it

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

did you look at my post?
you must have missed it

The only thing I saw you post was a Youtube video of Sean Hannity, which I immediately ignored because eff that guy (he certainly doesn't represent the opinions of the NYT; that's for sure). So where is this supposed order of Obama's to wiretap Trump Tower?
edit on 8-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

did you look at my post?
you must have missed it

The only thing I saw you post was a Youtube video of Sean Hannity, which I immediately ignored because eff that guy (he certainly doesn't represent the opinions of the NYT; that's for sure). So where is this supposed order of Obama's to wiretap Trump Tower?

no, the NYT mentioned it, did you even watch the clip?
start @ 4:38 if that helps

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

did you look at my post?
you must have missed it

I said no already, and I'm not going to. I don't need to watch a Youtube clip of Sean Hannity's opinion. Just post the article in question. As far as I'm concerned all you have done is just posted a confirmation bias video and I refuse to listen to a correspondent on Fox News talk about a NYT article.

Stop deflecting and just post the actual article, or post the actual wiretap order in question (that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that these claims are true).

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So time will tell.

Does the media or Democrats ever plan on providing evidence for their now 3 month long campaign to suggest Trump is a Russian agent?

originally posted by: jjkenobi
It's more believable Obama wire tapped Trump Towers than there is Russia somehow altered our election results. Wake up man.

Yeah, especially considering Hillary won the popular vote, which they constantly remind us of.
edit on 8-3-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

did you look at my post?
you must have missed it

I said no already, and I'm not going to. I don't need to watch a Youtube clip of Sean Hannity's opinion. Just post the article in question. As far as I'm concerned all you have done is just posted a confirmation bias video and I refuse to listen to a correspondent on Fox News talk about a NYT article.

Stop deflecting and just post the actual article, or post the actual wiretap order in question (that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that these claims are true).

so by that you mean that the NYT didnt mention the wire tap?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

I'm not sure how you can see irreparably damaging the reputation of the President by lying about a non-event is a win-win for Trump.

I may be wrong but I'll try to interpret from my basic understanding of what's going on. Dem's keep saying "Russia". Trump says "I was spied on". Dems say "No, we don't do that"

Trump wins either way because: How can Dems claim Trump is under Putin's thumb (ie. real proof, not just speculation) unless they spied on him. Dems have to either admit they spied and that's where the proof came from ( and then they have to produce the evidence). Or admit screaming "Russia" is just all smoke to cover for their losses.

Of course another option is Dems spied and found nothing, which is actually worse. Because, well ... then they spied AND there was nothing to be found.

Just to be clear, I haven't decided what I believe yet. Just interpreting what I THINK others at saying.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Khaleesi because: spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

did you look at my post?
you must have missed it

Is this the same burden of proof required for the "Russia Hacked the election" crowd?? Or is that FACT??

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
All the secrets Obama knows by now, can be used for blackmailing for more power grabbing in the near future...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I don't know. You should go ask the media or a Democrat for those answers.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Oooohhh you think you're so smart do you.

Well, even better than having to get my info from a Hannity youtube video I actually read the articles he's talking about for myself.

They don't verify any wiretapping of Trump by Obama though.

You should try reading them fro yourself and stop listening to a hack sell out like Hannity and use your own brain to find out what's going on.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
God is actually #ting on him, hard.

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Trump is brave in my book.

He is opening up a whole can of worms.

God protect him.

edit on Thu Mar 9 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join