It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intruder seen on baby monitor camera in Billings home (or was it a ghost?)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

...............and for a woman who is young enough to have a baby in a crib, he looks pretty old. She must be desperate then....

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Same as the above question the said ghost/suspect looks small in comparison to the crib..

Leprechaun? It is March.

He's just not dressing the part yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I see long sleeves under a shirt sleeve shirt. It also looks like a middle aged man, not and old man.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You cut off his sleeve. He has a long sleeve shirt on with a stripe down it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Incorrect in your assumption. You aren't taking the perspective of the camera into consideration. This is a man in his knees.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LairdTarby

That is his long sleeve undershirt.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Or contact lenses.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think it's a ghost.
Could be a ghost in a mushroom t-shirt.
Could be a ghost on his or her knees.
Could be a midget ghost.
I don't think you can say it is not a ghost by the light reflecting off the ghost's eyes or eyeglasses without catching a ghost and checking to see how ghosts eyes or eyeglasses reflect light.

Sometimes a ghost is just a ghost.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

That enhanced image clearly shows that there is no "skinny arm". It's a long sleeve undershirt with a stripe that's fooling people.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Looks like a old bald man in a white short sleeved shirt V neck, glasses perhaps.. and he have somehing haning around his neck, looks like a access card or name tag

I enhanced it

The enhancement works well. To me it looks like a woman with a pony tail. The jaw line looks angled.
It looks like the figure is holding a plastic cup or there is a pattern on the T-shirt - like those promotional T-shirts.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I don't think you can say it is not a ghost by the light reflecting off the ghost's eyes or eyeglasses without catching a ghost and checking to see how ghosts eyes or eyeglasses reflect light.

Sometimes a ghost is just a ghost.

The fact the 'ghost' is wearing glasses is very discouraging. I thought my eyesight would improve when I shuffle off this mortal coil.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
the camera is a motion detector, that means that if anyone walks in front of it will take a picture and sends it
so does a moving ghost cause a camera to detect it and snaps?
or did the camera take that picture while the mother was in that room and there was a delay in sending the picture back to her?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Maybe shes cheating and digging deep

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
the camera is a motion detector, that means that if anyone walks in front of it will take a picture and sends it
so does a moving ghost cause a camera to detect it and snaps?
or did the camera take that picture while the mother was in that room and there was a delay in sending the picture back to her?
Even assuming that happened, the image of the person in the picture looks a bit old to have an infant child. Although, in this day and age, there are people in their fifties who have children. The person looks every bit that old. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not sure why people think ghost.. looks like a guy.. wearing clothes.. holding a cup. And looks like he has a mustache. So.. probably not a lady. But.. I don't want to be sexist, so I guess it -could- be a lady with a bushy mustache. But.. I'm guessing not.

Probably the kids grandfather checking up, who knows.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

A little bit silly really.

What's more likely, a bald ghost in a trendy patterned t-shirt or some burglar who saw the cam and was like "nope" and hid until they had left.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

No, not silly, it is a thread in the paranormal section and considering the police found no evidence of a break in, all the doors were bolted shut etc and there was no evidence that there was anyone else in the house, it is not necessarily, just a burglar.

I personally don't see a trendy patterned t-shirt, I see a white polo shirt, on an elderly man, who would have to be kneeling down in the baby's room to have had their picture taken like that from the cam. Not sure what a burglar would be doing, crawling about on their knees in a child's room..that's what makes it mysterious.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So no updates on this? Still an unexplained picture? I agree with everyone that it is super creepy.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
Here's some more details... All the windows were locked, all doors were dead bolted. The system is set up to send a picture via text message when motion is detected. They bought it because their toddler had started crawling out of her crib. Nothing in the house was missing except the remote to their dog's shock collar, a dog that apparently barked at everything but had missed this. The father of the child was in Helena, MT on business.

So now what do we have?

More to the story

Off topic, but : SHOCK COLLAR?? What kind of person has a shock collar on their dog!??
edit on 7-3-2017 by kiro8lak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So no updates on this? Still an unexplained picture? I agree with everyone that it is super creepy.

I think this is a guy sitting a desk somewhere else, that tapped into their system, then accidentally sent pic to their system.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join