It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intruder seen on baby monitor camera in Billings home (or was it a ghost?)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. Husband away on business. Wife gets lonely has a male friend over. Baby crying, wife asks him to go check on her. But oh snip it texts pictures to the husband and wife. Wife has to cover her tracks. And there is your story.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. Husband away on business. Wife gets lonely has a male friend over. Baby crying, wife asks him to go check on her. But oh snip it texts pictures to the husband and wife. Wife has to cover her tracks. And there is your story.

Pretty sure it's been brought up on this thread..

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
After taking a break from this picture, I can now see something else on the shirt. Look close, it looks like a cartoon cowboy from an old 70's cartoon, maybe early 80's. Below the hat we think is a mushroom cap, you can see ears and a face. The white thing that looks like a card is the top of the hat.

ETA another bad amateur outline of the cowboy I see on the shirt.

edit on 3-3-2017 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

That's been one of the main theories.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That was my first thought

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
crap,im not gonna sleep today after seeing that picture

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's a person.

Just looks weird cause of the infra-red motion sensor snapshot.

Probably burglar who let himself in with an open door.. then mommy and kid came home, locked up.. he hid... then tried to get out when it got dark.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Whatever or whoever it is, it's creepy. If it was a person, I wonder where he went. I mean, sure, I suppose he could have slid out of a window or into a closet but... I don't know, it just seems odd to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
nvrmnd
edit on 3-3-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
S+F, 'cause it's not a political thread.

When I first saw the pic, I immediately saw a guy with glasses, in a white tee shirt, holding a styrofoam coffee cup in his left hand, in front of his mid-torso.

Wierd.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
My first visit to this thread. Thought it was going to be a cut-n-dry hoax until seeing the post count grow so large.

Without reading through the entire thread, can somebody tell me if this apparition is a midget? He looks much shorter than the top of the baby bed.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Same as the above question the said ghost/suspect looks small in comparison to the crib. Wonder if there's an explanation, and or way, so far, to determine the relationship of the suspect to that object in the room.

Paranormal wise, wonder if they know someone who has passed earlier? Or the history of the land(seen the earlier post about the property however). While the eyes/glasses glare don't scream ghost. Odd the collar was missing. Also, that the dog didn't bark, maybe used to the person sneaking in. Of course, hope this is solved soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

You know what? I'm from near Billings, and I seriously think I might know who that is in the frame. I'm not going to personally get involved with this one, but it is interesting. I do not believe it is a ghost, unless proven otherwise. Just because that looks like the person I know. All I can say is that he is about 6 feet tall, has naturally blonde hair, and is a type 1 diabetic (who doesn't control his diabetes, and is underweight). I don't personally have anything to say beyond that.

It's something interesting to ponder. I'm not 100% sure, so I don't think I'll be calling Crime Stoppers or anything like that, but it is quite interesting, and if I'm right about who I think is in the video-they would absolutely trespass on someones property without permission, because from what I had heard they had done this sort of thing before. I do know that Montana can be a scary place to live at times. There's lots of weird things that happen in Billings and around it, and plenty of crazy people all over Montana. The sad thing is that the Natives of Montana (born and raised) are the most "normal" people in the state (In most cases!!!!!).

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Do colours change with the nightvision? I mean does dark look brighter?
I'm asking because I found this T-shirt, which has a mushroom lady just in the right place.
Can't embed it as I am on the naughty adblock list, so here is a link:

www.bolinat.com...

ETAL : Link to website as these shirts also come in other colours.

www.bolenatwear.com...
edit on 4-3-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Excellent thread, thanks for posting OP S&F

My very first impression of the image, was of an older man, 65+, wearing glasses, with a white polo neck shirt on, and after all the different enhancements and theories, that is still what I see.

I do believe in ghosts, have had a few paranormal experiences myself, and it doesn't necessarily have to be an old home or Indian burial ground etc to be haunted. People die all the time, so as far as I am concerned, ghosts can indeed be contemporary, in modern clothing etc because they may just have recently died. For example, a house that is fairly new and has never had any paranormal activity could suddenly become haunted if a person who had lived in the house or the area previously died and rather than materialising at their place of death, current home etc, may in fact be drawn to some other place that they knew when they were alive. Also there is the possibility of deceased relatives who may not seem initially familiar to younger members of the family, just looking in, so to speak on their descendants, I have heard of this happening particularly where there is a baby or a young child.

I have also heard many accounts of people seeing "solid" ghosts that look totally alive and human, but then suddenly disappear, or are in a place that a real live person would not be able to access or whatever, leading to the speculation that it is a ghost.

Of course this image could be of a real person, and any of the other theories presented could indeed be correct. However, I just feel looking at the pic that this is very possibly a ghost.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I assume when she first entered the babies room the man wasn't in there? I mean, granted she probably didn't spend long in the room but still I figured if a physical man was in there you would've most likely seen him.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The idea of a new housing addition having "built- in" burglar tunnels is nuts. Has no one here been involved with the building trade? There are a lot of seperate trades - plumbers, electrecians, HVAC, etc. plus a boat load of inspectors from a diverse host of "authorities". Add in the framing crews and finish work people, and you have way too many eyeballs to build tunnels and hidden rooms.
I have no idea for sure what thos is a picture of, but ghost is more belivable than some of these other ideas.

VF

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Is it possible that someone hacked the camera and what they saw was someone that was watching her child from another location?

I read somewhere that those security cameras and Baby Cams, are very easily hacked and that they are hacked all the time.
edit on 4-3-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

It kinda looks like E.T.on the shirt

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Same as the above question the said ghost/suspect looks small in comparison to the crib..

Leprechaun? It is March.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join