It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions, Trumps new AG and Former Campaign Advisor, lied about his Russian contacts

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Another alarmist hitpiece by the leftist press. Like all of them, it will turn out to be nothing with no wrong doing.

The last time it broke that a member of Trump's administration lied about talking to Russia, he resigned in disgrace.

Trump fired him for lying to the vice-pres, not for talking to a Russian ambassador.

So Trump says..

And Sessions lied under oath to congress..

My question to both Flynn and Sessions...Why lie?

edit on 2-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I may have missed it, so I wouldn't mind being set straight here, but what did Sessians say about the 2016 election to the Russians?

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

My question to both Flynn and Sessions...Why lie?

B-I-N-G-O

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I may have missed it, so I wouldn't mind being set straight here, but what did Sessians say about the 2016 election to the Russians?

link   

Why lie?

Exactly! Why are conservatives resisting finding out the answer to this question so badly?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Why mention it if he wasn't asked about it? They Dems would get in a fit if he did because they are children and try to stop him from getting confirmed for no reason.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
I find these hysterics mind boggling coming from the left seeing as how it was Democrats and their media who were fawning over Castro when he died. It's left wingers and Democrats carrying around hammer and sickle flags at protests. It's left wingers and Democrats who subscribe to communism.

Confused...ignoring the bizarre conflation of Democrats and Castro..What does that have to do with the topic?

So...Democrats should be pro-Russian espionage and election interference in the USA?

Or are you saying you are?

Castro + Democrats?
So Russian interference in US elections = Good?

???

You need to improve your derail/straw-man BS.

Go ahead and explain how Russia interfered in the election. Do you consider the public knowing about Democrat corruption as interference in the election?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GAB4754

Why mention it if he wasn't asked about it? They Dems would get in a fit if he did because they are children and try to stop him from getting confirmed for no reason.

Perhaps you should clarify that it was no reason that concerned you.

His blatant RACIST past (yes, you're correct, that's not only the race card but the whole race deck) past concerns many.

link   

Why lie?

Exactly! Why are conservatives resisting finding out the answer to this question so badly?

Because it's obvious b******* you guys are using to try and overturn a democratic election.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Agree about pence. But at least he's not up and up crazy... I can deal with super conservative for three years.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

His blatant RACIST past (yes, you're correct, that's not only the race card but the whole race deck) past concerns many.

Yes he's so racist the black caucus gave him an award.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why lie?

Because it's obvious b******* you guys are using to try and overturn a democratic election.

Warmongers don't let small things like losing an election and will of the people get in the way of their grand plans.

These ridiculous charges, along with a treasonous and seditious media will continue for the next 8 years sadly.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes he's so racist the black caucus gave him an award.

Was that before or after they were trying to stop his confirmation?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Another alarmist hitpiece by the leftist press. Like all of them, it will turn out to be nothing with no wrong doing.

The last time it broke that a member of Trump's administration lied about talking to Russia, he resigned in disgrace.

Trump fired him for lying to the vice-pres, not for talking to a Russian ambassador.

its like you're trapped in a bubble and see what you only want to see in the outside world...often verbose and witless...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

In fact, the only treason and sedition on display here is those who try to trample the US Constitution underfoot.

And that number grows every single day .

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Why lie?

No. It clearly isn't. That's why all these controversies keep popping up.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Spying on us citizens at the behest of those empowered to get fisa warrents is now ok?

Look I get that you do not like sessions. I personally think he is a hillbilly pos. I DO NOT want that guy as AG.
What I also do not want is a move to allow our ic to be used against us. That is in no way acceptable. There are freedoms in our country that are worth much more than a petty political victory(which is all this will be if it even amounts to that).

Let me put it this way...if the same "concerned" leakers in the ic had ANY info that pointed to ANY shenanigans with respect to the 2016 election would they have not leaked it? We would ALL want to know about that right? At that point it is not even a leak right it is being a whistleblower. Why hasn't that info been leaked? All we have from "un named" sources is petty he said she said crap. Nothing even worth filing charges over in the case of flynn.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Let's see where this goes, but I have a strange feeling this is Mr. Sessions way out because of his stance on weed and where else do you think Trump is realizing where he is going to get the funding for overhauling our infrastructure?

You aren't printing that funding this time, it needs to come from somewhere legit and I think legalized weed is where its going to come from.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
These ridiculous charges, along with a treasonous and seditious media will continue for the next 8 years sadly.

4 years! You guys need to stop assuming that Trump's reelection is a given.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Spying on us citizens at the behest of those empowered to get fisa warrents is now ok?

No one is talking about this but you.

Look I get that you do not like sessions. I personally think he is a hillbilly pos. I DO NOT want that guy as AG.
What I also do not want is a move to allow our ic to be used against us. That is in no way acceptable. There are freedoms in our country that are worth much more than a petty political victory(which is all this will be if it even amounts to that).

Let me put it this way...if the same "concerned" leakers in the ic had ANY info that pointed to ANY shenanigans with respect to the 2016 election would they have not leaked it? We would ALL want to know about that right? At that point it is not even a leak right it is being a whistleblower. Why hasn't that info been leaked? All we have from "un named" sources is petty he said she said crap. Nothing even worth filing charges over in the case of flynn.

That's because the investigation is still developing. These things don't happen all at once you know?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join