It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost all respect towards the Democrat Party they don't want to bring America together

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The only thing proven is the system is so broken an inept megalomaniac/buffoon could become pres..respect my authoritah indeed.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

When was the Democratic Party Ever Worthy of the Respect of the Majority of the American People in the Last 100 Years ? Read American History ....

pjmedia.com...

historynewsnetwork.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Lol Republicans don't no sh#t about bringing people together... come on all you rapists and thugs, freaks and losers, let's all come together. Lol.. actually the country has come together but republicans exclude themselves and alienate everyone else.
edit on 2-3-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tebyen

It's almost like the election is a competition, and what happens afterwards affects everyone in the nation for decades to come. You are right, republicans and democrats didn't get along during the elcection..... like they were on different sides.......

But the election is over and we are all on the same side now, or atleast we should be.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

For two years the Democrats had control and even then the republicans would filibuster almost anything the Democrats would try to pass.

Trump does not deserve anyone's respect he has lied to all of your faces for the past year now and is continuing to do so now. This is getting serious now and goes way beyond democrats losing and honestly we need to just have a revote with both trump and hillary barred from the whole process. Any other nation would already be in the process of doing so.

If what Trump is doing is so great then please tell me how epa deregulation will replace all the jobs of those that enforce the regulations, that develop the technology that upholds those regulations, and the workers that implement said technology? Hmmm.. how will that help? All the while our (not are) air and water quality will get worse.

How is putting an international money launderer in charge of our commerce department going to help us?

How is the wall going to stop all those that come here on visas and don't go home when they expire or Those that get transported en masse by truck or boat?

How is an attorney general who can't even conduct an investigation into these Russian ties because of his own Russian ties going to help us?

Maybe trump would have his cabinet in place if multiple members wouldn't have to be investigated for perjury and potentially treasonous relations with Russia. Of which even republicans are beginning to speak up about. So it's not just some political witch hunt. What will take for you people to wake up?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And I lost all respect for Republicans for stonewalling and bringing congress to a standstill for the last 8 years under Obama.

Sucks when your political party is in power and can't seem to get anything done, doesn't it?

And now, after 8 years suddenly the Republican party has a majority and is not just asking, but demanding that the Democrats (who they themselves obstructed) bow down and kneel before Zod?

Really? You expect the other guy to do what your own party was totally incapable of doing?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Lol Republicans don't no sh#t about bringing people together... come on all you rapists and thugs, freaks and losers, let's all come together. Lol.. actually the country has come together but republicans exclude themselves and alienate everyone else.

Rapists? You mean Muslims right?
Thugs? Black lives matter? Leftist fascists? (That's right, fascist does NOT mean 'right wing', look it up)
Freaks and losers? Is that the welfare bludgers?

They DID all come together, and they LOST!

Leftists support Islam but they don't support nazis, now THATS hypocrisy !!! The BIGGEST difference between the two is, nazis didn't subjugate women.
edit on 3 3 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 3 2017 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: CB328

as an independant voter, i blame the DNC for Trump. They tried to rig their own primary so that they could shoe horn the only person on the planet that Trump could beat onto the national ticket.

Its 100% their fault. The election is a lesser of 2 evils.
The Left simply didn't have anyone else to run. Soros was banking on Hillary and the Light won. It's really that simple.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

You do know it was the EPA that flooded the Colorado river with toxic waste? What technology are they using?
Treasonous relations with Russia...what a load of cr&; from
cNNmsnbccbs... Claire McCaskil also
Had such treasonous relations....get a grip
therightscoop.com...
Read what Mark Levin has to say about this
edit on 3-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Maybe democrats are tired of fixing things. Looks like we have a big deficit problem building for the next four years. Guess who will have to fix it and be the bad guy and save the banks and businesses, again.

Lol trump is trying to cut the debt but as Rand Paul said the war hawks won't cut military spending and the liberals won't cut welfare spending.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen
Why should the democrats try to do anything? The Republicans spent 8 years literally blocking anything Obama tried to do simply because he was a democrat, and then elected someone who literally called every person who didn't vote for him his enemy.

How in the name of God is any of that trying to unite the country?!?

Because they are supposed to be WORKING for the American people, not acting like petulant children.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Sometimes the word no is a good thing . All this will play out in the mid term elections . If the Democrats gain seats then they are not spoiled brats . If the republicans gain then they are .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
And I lost all respect for Republicans for stonewalling and bringing congress to a standstill for the last 8 years under Obama.

Sucks when your political party is in power and can't seem to get anything done, doesn't it?

And now, after 8 years suddenly the Republican party has a majority and is not just asking, but demanding that the Democrats (who they themselves obstructed) bow down and kneel before Zod?

Really? You expect the other guy to do what your own party was totally incapable of doing?
Got news for you. It wasn't so sudden. Republicans started gaining seats since 2010. The American people have said enough is enough. To
Both you and Momof3: Obama fixed nothing. It's amazing that anyone can think he fixed the economy with trillion dollar deficit spending. Or that he actually fixed anything in the banking industry. It was just a nice neat transfer of money from the taxpayers. Bailout city.
edit on 3-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I have no idea what the future will be like under Trump compared to Obama. I know that in the last month we have put off plans because we have no idea what to expect from transitioning health care system and a new tax structure promised to Wall Street. It is hard to interpret who will get that money transfer, but not the working or poor I am sure.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Do you know what this really shows you? That those in power before Trump had no wish to rebuild the country. just in it, for the money and position so they can gloat to their friends.

A real, honest and caring person will be respectful in both winning and defeat. Cleary not this bunch.

Gladly you made this thread about it. May show some of those here that literally spit at Trump for no reason may some day, wake up.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Seriously President Trump's Speech was magnificent last night. I watched there reactions closely last night and i wasn't impressed. I found them to be unprofessional. Everything from

1. Not standing during a remarkable line,

Snopes called BS on your first line..

Did Democrats Refuse to Stand for a Navy SEAL's Widow?

FALSE

Video published on the White House’s web site shows that Rep. Nancy Pelosi was standing and applauding the introduction of Mrs. Owens:

Senator Bernie Sanders was likewise standing and clapping:

And Reps. Wasserman Schultz and Ellison could also be seen clearly standing at that point

We could not find in either NBC News’ or Fox News’ video footage a scene of Wasserman Schultz and Ellison stubbornly remaining seated and unmoved during the introduction of Mrs. Owens, as depicted in the Daily Wire article’s header image.

We did find a matching still for the picture used by the Daily Wire, but it came from a portion of the speech that had taken place more than half an hour before the tribute to Mrs. Owens, while President Trump was speaking about inner cities

www.snopes.com...

So I kinda lost respect for the OP and don't have time to debate debunked BS.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Seriously President Trump's Speech was magnificent last night. I watched there reactions closely last night and i wasn't impressed. I found them to be unprofessional. Everything from

1. Not standing during a remarkable line,

Snopes called BS on your first line..

Did Democrats Refuse to Stand for a Navy SEAL's Widow?

FALSE

Video published on the White House’s web site shows that Rep. Nancy Pelosi was standing and applauding the introduction of Mrs. Owens:

Senator Bernie Sanders was likewise standing and clapping:

And Reps. Wasserman Schultz and Ellison could also be seen clearly standing at that point

We could not find in either NBC News’ or Fox News’ video footage a scene of Wasserman Schultz and Ellison stubbornly remaining seated and unmoved during the introduction of Mrs. Owens, as depicted in the Daily Wire article’s header image.

We did find a matching still for the picture used by the Daily Wire, but it came from a portion of the speech that had taken place more than half an hour before the tribute to Mrs. Owens, while President Trump was speaking about inner cities

www.snopes.com...

So I kinda lost respect for the OP and don't have time to debate debunked BS.

The democrats humiliated themselves on the world stage. Brilliant speech. Yep, they stood for the Navy Seal widow, but utterly embarrassed themselves for much of the night. Great to watch. I thought Schumer was going to start crying again.

edit on 3/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think it's comical that this racist, misogynist, that cavorts with the Russians, and who has spent the last 2 years (8 really with all that birther nonsense) dividing people is supposed to be the guy to bring us together, and the people that arent taking the bait after one speech are in the wrong. Don't talk about it, be about it. Every other thing he's said or done betrays him.

If anything, he's uniting people to hate him.
edit on 3-3-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strange also was the fact that Trump, Pence, and Ryan were all wearing blue ties !!

The ultimate stone-breaker !!

Nice i missed that detail. But then again I was more focused on the reactions of the butt hurt Democrats.
Sounds like you were looking for reasons to be butt hurt there, eh you triggered little buttercup?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
REALLY!? I don't remember ANY democrat getting up in the middle of the state of the union and screaming out "you're a liar!"...ugh you idiots with your team mentality. It's like history means nothing to u, fcking hypocrites

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join