It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost all respect towards the Democrat Party they don't want to bring America together

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The Republicans spent 8 years literally blocking anything Obama tried to do simply because he was a democrat

Not just blocking, but smearing and attacking him with millions of nasty attacks and accusations that turned out to all be lies.

And then totally flip-flopping on half of their beliefs so they could win the election by electing the most unpresidential president in American history.

How the hell can any Republican talk about anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
No, and you know why, right???

There's a hell of a lot more money in chaos then there is in uniformity!

Pretty much says it all about the Democrats and establishment elite if you ask me.

When special interest dries up, so does the left and the elite.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

as an independant voter, i blame the DNC for Trump. They tried to rig their own primary so that they could shoe horn the only person on the planet that Trump could beat onto the national ticket.

Its 100% their fault. The election is a lesser of 2 evils.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The democratic party has become nothing but a bunch of babies who have pissed themselves and are now standing in it, stomping and splashing, refusing to be changed.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Why are you so triggered about how people listen to a speech?

Perhaps it's because they are our Elected Officials and not just some random nobodies sherlock

Even though they are elected officials they still have rights and freedoms. Or are you like most of the other Trump followers and is willing to see our rights get stepped on because it doesn't suit the great Cheetoe? So far he is against Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Speech and strongest of all Freedom of Religion anything else you would like to see him add to the list?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert

It's all an act. A show for the masses. The Republicans did/do the same thing.

I seem to remember Obama being called a liar in the middle of one of his speeches. Didn't care much about that and I don't care much about this.

There's too many "snowflakes" on both sides of the aisle. Find something substantial to complain about.

I wasn't referring to whether he was correct or not. I was highlighting that the Right has no leg to stand on when it comes to ridiculing the Left for being "unprofessional" at speeches like this.

Yes, it is something both Republicans and Democrats do when they aren't getting along with the sitting president and he is making a speech like this. Not only that, both sides have the right to free speech.
edit on 02amThu, 02 Mar 2017 07:00:39 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why are you so triggered about how people listen to a speech?

Perhaps it's because they are our Elected Officials and not just some random nobodies sherlock

Even though they are elected officials they still have rights and freedoms. Or are you like most of the other Trump followers and is willing to see our rights get stepped on because it doesn't suit the great Cheetoe? So far he is against Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Speech and strongest of all Freedom of Religion anything else you would like to see him add to the list?

THis is exaxtly where the OP is coming from.

You have stretch truth so far as to make it outright lie.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I feel you OP. The Democrats have painted themselves into a corner in their unnatural hatred for Trump. Perhaps they don't realize they can applaud jobs for Americans without being a Trump supporter? They can applaud a woman who endured a loss for our country without being a Trump supporter. But to just sit there and give a thumbs down? They look like junior high kids and quite frankly are displaying the mental capacity of just that as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

as an independant voter, i blame the DNC for Trump. They tried to rig their own primary so that they could shoe horn the only person on the planet that Trump could beat onto the national ticket.

I think they viewed it as Hillary being such a flawed candidate, that he's the only one she could actually beat. And they were so caught up with having a woman president, that they basically abandoned all reason. If the Republicans ran anyone but Trump I don't think we would have seen Hillary on the Democrat side.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Maybe democrats are tired of fixing things. Looks like we have a big deficit problem building for the next four years. Guess who will have to fix it and be the bad guy and save the banks and businesses, again.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I think they viewed it as Hillary being such a flawed candidate, that he's the only one she could actually beat. And they were so caught up with having a woman president, that they basically abandoned all reason. If the Republicans ran anyone but Trump I don't think we would have seen Hillary on the Democrat side.

Hillary's campaign actually admitted that they wanted to run against Trump out of all the others.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah they did! Early on! Racheal Maddow did a segment on it......the Claire McCaskill effect.

Ooops. That backfired, big league!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tebyen

Completely false. Obozo had a full 2 year run in which he controlled EVERYTHING. He accomplished NOTHING except furthering his efforts to undermine democracy and tear America down. He can the Democrats hold onto this kind of false trash and expect anyone to take them seriously. The Democrats are an embarrassment to the United States.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

The Republicans spent 8 years literally blocking anything Obama tried to do simply because he was a democrat

Not just blocking, but smearing and attacking him with millions of nasty attacks and accusations that turned out to all be lies.

And then totally flip-flopping on half of their beliefs so they could win the election by electing the most unpresidential president in American history.

How the hell can any Republican talk about anything.

You guys are delusional. Obama passed everything he wanted to. What exactly was blocked by Republicans? The only thing blocked was a last minute late term SCOTUS appointment. But Democrats did similar behavior previously so even that's not unprecedented.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Perhaps.

But Trump couldn't have beat Bernie I don't think. Bernie would have lit a literal fire under the nation over labor. Labor is what lit the nation on fire for Trump.

Side note: wife has the CBS morning show on, and I just saw what seemed to be the new RNC finance guy comparing Rex Tillerson to Jesus. LMAO....its not the same RNC i remember seeing as a kid, thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Um, how about a proper Affordable Care Act. That thing is riddled with Republican economic traps, not to mention their government shut down over women's reproductive rights! They're breaking things. let THEM fix those things!

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Bernie was literally the best candidate that ran. He was the only one with a positive approval rating.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

His ideas on policy are frighteningly close to what we've seen destroy Latin American countries. I have no interest in living in the next Venezuela.

But of all the folks who ran, he's the only one who was well versed enough on his political philosophy that he could actually speak to it in any meaningful way. And he's the only one who didn't really carry any baggage with him, other than his lack of overall life success. As humans we see the life success of our prospective leaders as being an indicator of their leadership potential.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

His ideas on policy are frighteningly close to what we've seen destroy Latin American countries. I have no interest in living in the next Venezuela.

That's a negative way of looking at it. You could just as easily say the policies were close to ones you see in Europe that do work.

But of all the folks who ran, he's the only one who was well versed enough on his political philosophy that he could actually speak to it in any meaningful way. And he's the only one who didn't really carry any baggage with him, other than his lack of overall life success. As humans we see the life success of our prospective leaders as being an indicator of their leadership potential.

I think it's just because he was honest and appeared to actually care about his principles. Though if that is what you are saying here then

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

2. Thumbing down the President,

Don't you notice the retarded expression of their faces while they thumb down? I mean what kind of normal person assumes that expression? Totally disgusting. The face of dems.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join