It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost all respect towards the Democrat Party they don't want to bring America together

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Hillary's campaign actually admitted that they wanted to run against Trump out of all the others.

From what I noticed when watching the campaign, the DNC was clearly backing Hillary but they kept Bernie in the running just enough for a comeback until it was certain Trump was the nominee. Hillary had the power to be the candidate, but the party would only go along with that if they thought she could win. Trump was the only way she could win.

If they ran anyone other than Trump, I think we would have seen Bernie get the nod.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
People are finally getting sick and tired of the Democrats throwing a tantrum and just want these people to do their jobs and get back to running the country.

They are acting like entitled brats that serve themselves rather than the American people, and it's going to bite them in the ass in the 2018 midterms.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Exactly what i was saying. Agree with him or not...he believes what hes saying. Which indicates to me that he is at least honestly working on policy and not self enrichment. I can get behind those principles. But not his policies.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Welcome to Earth.

Good Luck!
edit on 2-3-2017 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

When handed an electoral defeat like that in my country the defeated party will often rethink its policies and develop some fresh talent in electorates they lost but I guarantee you the next US election will have the same policies and faces its the arrogance of knowing better than the electorate,this is all hypothetical of course now that Soros isn't going to see the world in his image he may go the Samson option.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Someone needs to take Soros out, and I don't mean to dinner.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: luckskywatcher

Unfortunately men such as Soros,Kissenger,Rothschild et al will live till at least their nineties and die peacefully in their sleep without a care in the world its a major planetary flaw we have.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I heard a lot of say that trump toned it down and sounded presidential....although one said, it's a like a battered wife saying to the cops...." hey, he didn't punch me last night, everything was fine"

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: luckskywatcher
a reply to: khnum

Someone needs to take Soros out, and I don't mean to dinner.

why?....the republicans have had dozens of billionaires that gave millions to candidates for decades...clean up your own crap first, you hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You do realize don't you that none of this has ever been about bringing "America together".

Its all about POWER! Nobody fights this hard, as hard as the Republicans and the Democrats fight, to be SECOND! Power, wealth, influence, more POWER, more WEALTH, more INFLUENCE! Political Parties, today, are all about FULL SPECTRUM DOMINANCE. They could care less about the "losers"; Obama didn't give a rats #ss about people in the Red States clinging to their guns and their bibles. Republicans could care less about Blue State residents fear and loathing of the Republican agenda.

You're living in the past when the "parties" more or less collaborated for the "good" of the country and were willing to deal and compromise such that both sides got something they wanted out of the "deal".

Starting with the Clinton election, (Bill), and the emergence of the Tea Party, the spirit of "compromise" died a hideous, painful and meaningless death! Now its ALL OUT WARFARE for FULL SPECTRUM DOMINANCE! The REAL truth is that both parties have internalized a vision of developing a ONE PARTY Government for all time. It is literally a fight to the death.

Who will win? I don't know, but I read the other day that the Republicans control something like 33 State Legislatures and 34 Governorships. They damn near have enough to control a Convention of the States and to Amend the US Constitution, molding it to their dream.

On the other hand, the Democrats have more in sheer numbers of voters. Demographics are on their side, although time is not.

Who will lose? US Taxpayers.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The fault is the state's reelecting all of the stupid child like people again and again!
They don't do their jobs in the first place,often they don't even show up. They instead play a petty game with our country while getting paid and getting $$ from lobbyists galore.
They need to remove everyone and start new.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
He could of stood up there and said he'd make all bathrooms in America non-gender binary, free sex changes for anyone who wants one, legalize weed in all 50 states, offer free schooling for everyone, and they would have still thrown a temper tantrum. Identity politics is a disease that makes people incapable of rationalizing anything from the other side of the isle.

A suggestion rather than reminding people how unwilling the right was to work with Obama. Do the liberal thing and offer to work with the right...
Wishful thinking coming from a bunch of sore losers but I can dream.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
He could of stood up there and said he'd make all bathrooms in America non-gender binary, free sex changes for anyone who wants one, legalize weed in all 50 states, offer free schooling for everyone, and they would have still thrown a temper tantrum. Identity politics is a disease that makes people incapable of rationalizing anything from the other side of the isle.

A suggestion rather than reminding people how unwilling the right was to work with Obama. Do the liberal thing and offer to work with the right...
Wishful thinking coming from a bunch of sore losers but I can dream.

If the left and right could see how people who don't partake in their farce view them and their behavior, I wonder if it would help.

To me, all it takes is seeing an image of someone looking like an enraged lunatic to turn me off of whatever it is they are supporting. And Lord knows we've seen enough of that from all sides.

It would be much easier if we could all just agree that stupid people should not be dragged out on the national stage to represent a political belief. Like that Tara lady with the video of her being chased down after harassing someone for having a Trump sign in their yard. That crazy woman does not represent anyone but herself, despite her self identifying as "liberal".

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And with Obama it wasn't a case of him being disrespected just to be disrespecting someone, it was sane people responding to his very destructive and un-American policies, all of which have devastated minorities, veterans, the military, foreign policy, and increased terrorists and emboldened them to attack American interests even more.

Ah, yes, the ol' "but he actually deserved it" argument. What a load of crap.

One day you'll see the actual hypocrisy of the partisan cesspool and realize that just because it's "your guy" that doesn't mean it's unjustified. It's that thinking you have there that perpetuates the problem.

his very destructive and un-American policies

One could say the same thing about many of Trump's proposals.

[Obama's policies] have devastated minorities, veterans, the military, foreign policy, and increased terrorists and emboldened them to attack American interests even more.

Partisan BS and talking points not grounded in reality, that's all that is—with the exception of foreign policy (although he did a wee bit better than his predecessor since he actually didn't start a major war, only, sadly, bombed places). American foreign policy has pretty always emboldened "terrorists" simply because we meddle in ME affairs, regardless of whether the president is a Republican or a Democrat, and some have simply meddled more, thereby creating more "terrorists."

See what I did there? I criticized Obama.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Exactly what i was saying. Agree with him or not...he believes what hes saying. Which indicates to me that he is at least honestly working on policy and not self enrichment. I can get behind those principles. But not his policies.

Thats why Trump is the Best person for the Job. He made his billions in the private sector and now wants to serve us. The Clintons on the other hand somehow became Multi Millionaires as Politicians. When being President only makes $400k a year.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert

It's all an act. A show for the masses. The Republicans did/do the same thing.

I seem to remember Obama being called a liar in the middle of one of his speeches. Didn't care much about that and I don't care much about this.

There's too many "snowflakes" on both sides of the aisle. Find something substantial to complain about.

Yep, and if I remember correctly, that guy turned out to be right. Stupid snowflake.

I wasn't referring to whether he was correct or not. I was highlighting that the Right has no leg to stand on when it comes to ridiculing the Left for being "unprofessional" at speeches like this.

The snowflakes I refer to are the people that actually get worked-up over stupid crap like this.

When I read that last sentence, I imagined you were really angry and you spit a little while you said it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen
Why should the democrats try to do anything? The Republicans spent 8 years literally blocking anything Obama tried to do simply because he was a democrat, and then elected someone who literally called every person who didn't vote for him his enemy.

How in the name of God is any of that trying to unite the country?!?
Well, they didn't do it simply because he was a democrat. Obama was different. No, not because he was almost black. I don't know... Obama's agenda wasn't in the interest of the United States. His goals deliberately hurt our country in many ways, and if someone doesn't mitigate the damage, then it might very well wind up being the source of our future downfall.

That being said... Politics is politics, and it's not like any of that behavior is particularly new. Same goes for Trump. Congressmen are going to chastize him like they did Obama and so many other presidents.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You've lost all respect for the democratic party?
Hmmm...would you mind pointing me to one of your ATS posts where you have ever shown even a modicum of respect for democrats, or their party.

Thanks so much.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The entire world has lost its mind. I feel the end near. Only because it's exhausting hearing all the daily insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join