It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost all respect towards the Democrat Party they don't want to bring America together

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I've lost all respect towards the Democrat Party they don't want to bring America together

We. Don't. Care. Stop whining.

I found them to be unprofessional. Everything from

1. Not standing during a remarkable line,
2. Thumbing down the President,
3. Booing,
4. Playing on there Phones,

Like the Republicans NEVER disrespected Obama during his SOTU of otherwise (calling out liar?), or democrats refused to clap/stand during Bush's SOTU? Hell, BOTH parties have refused to clap/stand during speeches of the opposing party's president's speeches (notably SOTU). Are you just now paying attention to politics, or just now old enough?

Wake up, grow up, shave, and go home.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

The primary reason I feel an urge to support Trump: the squeaky wheels are pissing me off and I want to spite them to return the favor.

Seriously. Its just that simple.

I don't think supporting Trump or not supporting Trump will matter. I could care less about him. But ill be damned if the ridiculous complaints about him have not made me feel a need to defend him often enough that not only do I feel increasingly supportive (neural pathways become neural highways), but i feel increasingly annoyed.

I can't be the only person who feels this way. I've never been a big fan of DNC politics. But Jesus.....

So lets say I wanted to vote for someone else next time other than Trump or one of the laughable third parties...why would I give that vote to the DNC? Whose rhetoric has annoyed me enough that I find the devil more palatable by comparison?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The primary reason I feel an urge to support Trump: the squeaky wheels are pissing me off and I want to spite them to return the favor.

I don't think supporting Trump or not supporting Trump will matter. I could care less about him. But ill be damned if the ridiculous complaints about him have not made me feel a need to defend him often enough that not only do I feel increasingly supportive (neural pathways become neural highways), but i feel increasingly annoyed.

I can't be the only person who feels this way. I've never been a big fan of DNC politics. But Jesus.....

So lets say I wanted to vote for someone else next time other than Trump or one of the laughable third parties...why would I give that vote to the DNC? Whose rhetoric has annoyed me enough that I find the devil more palatable by comparison?

Well said Sir. During Obama's time in Office any Criticism or even Constructive Criticism was met with how can you disagree with the 1st Black President? You must be racist. Im shunning you!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Michael Moore is a disgusting pig POS, and I'm not talking about how he looks. This clown says Trump used Owens' widow as a pawn. Sickening. If I were as twisted as Moore, I would say he is the one using her as a pawn in order to gain publicity for himself. But I won't say that, because I'm not a heartless a-hole. Trump is commander-in-chief, praising and recognizing the sacrifice of a soldier is both appropriate and necessary.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

ridiculous complaints?

I've dislike the man for over 25 years. started when I saw him on a talk show about his marriage to ivana and what a great husband he was. turned out during the taping he was having an affair with marla maples. I thought what an ass, so damn pompous. ugh.

disliked him ever since. he lies WAY to easily and about ridiculous things. don't like or respect those types of people.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Are you just now paying attention to politics, or just now old enough?

I'm 25 And the Democrats have been in power for 16 years while Republicans only 8 Years. So Dems have held been in power for more than half my lifetime. And if this is how they act when they lose no wonder everyone gets a participation trophy these days just for competing.
edit on 1-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Seriously President Trump's Speech was magnificent last night.

a couple days ago a member on here said something like a cult of personality around trump....im starting to see it now.

Don't spoz you saw it around Obama?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

ridiculous complaints?

I've dislike the man for over 25 years. started when I saw him on a talk show about his marriage to ivana and what a great husband he was. turned out during the taping he was having an affair with marla maples. I thought what an ass, so damn pompous. ugh.

disliked him ever since. he lies WAY to easily and about ridiculous things. don't like or respect those types of people.

In Politics you dont vote based on Personality because if we did Hillary and Trump wouldn't be the Commander in Chief. You vote on who can get the job done. And Trump is that man.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

get the job done for whom? the poor working man? ya right.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I posted this in another thread:

Democrats embarrassed themselves last night. Today a woman at work, who voted Hillary, said that the democrats behavior at the speech was "immature", she said "What are we, children?" It's one of the few times we actually agreed on politics.

The answer to that is yes, most people are really just children. This goes double for politicians. I never approved of how the Republicans acted while Obama was in office, but to think that was unique to them is absurd. There was a time, such as 2006 where the Democrats voted to continue combat operations but vetoed the funding for ammunition and armor, for the express purpose of soldiers dying in order to use the bad publicity. I could go on too if you really wanted me to.

The Republicans acted like complete and utter children for the past 8 years, as is normal for any party out of power and were rewarded with unprecedented success in governerships, state legislatures, congress, and the presidency. There is going to be a lot, and I do mean a lot of childish antics going on from the Democrats for at minimum the next 4 years, and realistically longer than that.

It hasn't even begun yet. Welcome to politics in the infotainment era, where everything is about stirring up drama and acting like idiots.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
It would seem that those in power never mature in the same way those of us who create the wealth and do the real work do. Being among the privileged elite seems to have made them perpetual Jr. High School kids, with the same mentality and emotional maturity.

It was painful to know that people around the world were watching them and judging us by them. It's our own damn fault though. We the People have let them become too much like royalty, so they attend a function like this in their silly little pep club outfits.

Any semblance of civility is gone now. It's time to make sure our children and grandchildren are taught to not act like them and perhaps give these shows an "R" rating, since they set such horrible examples for the young.

I think you are vastly over estimating how much anyone matures. Very few people actually do so, go read career forums about all the stupid under the table office politics that goes on in daily life, or how any large bureaurcracy behaves. Acting like children isn't something exclusive to Congress or either political party. That's why good leaders are so effective, only a very small minority of people can avoid stooping to that crap, and the ones that do are pretty much guaranteed success simply on the basis that there's no competent opposition.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie

get the job done for whom? the poor working man? ya right.

If by Poor Working Man you mean Illegal Immigrants No. American Citizens.

link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: MacK80
It's pretty obvious why only Republican things get passed.

Democrats vote on the issue based on their individual beliefs, and this has discrepancies. Republicans vote like Lemmings and don't even bother reading the material. Because the Lemmings get 50% of the votes, more now even, the discrepancy in Democratic votes pushes them over the edge for anything in the world they ever want to pass. They literally skate through every policy they create, and do not use any forethought to gain high approval when they can just abuse the system and force things to pass. Democratic policy is on the other hand held to constant scrutinizing review.

Being a Republican is supposed to cater to majority rule right? That's what this means? Because that's the only way they've operated in 20 years. Winning by 6% and using it as ultimate authority. Such huge 'majority' victories driving their machine.

Ultimate authority? the Electoral College. The Silent Majority.

Yes, they have authority, do you disagree with my evaluation of their voting habits? They are 'Republican' but they literally use the most swine concept of 'Democracy' in congress to justify passing everything that is "Republican".

My issue isn't their parties beliefs, I agree with the majority of the concept, the issue is like I said, Democrats swing and think for themselves, while the 'Republicans' just follow Paul Ryan 100%. The UNANIMOUS pass of the 9/11 lawsuits revote bill is proof they're ALL idiots, no one needs to split hairs, Congress does this as a whole sometimes, but Republicans do it as Practice to 'Win'.

Congress is not the Executive office. Sometimes Government IS optimal with combinations of office, more people to get things done is obvious 1 to start. But that as an idea is lost to most in partisanship. I think the Judicial should be Democratic, the Legislative be Democratic, but the Executive should be Republican in this cycle for what I would have found to be optimal. Trump is a gamechanger sure, but I have a haunting feeling he's only actually being played to change the game in the first place, and that's not how you place that sort of card. Just changing things can be regressive. It takes more finesse than Trump has, and the country is going through a moment of panic if they're going to be okay with that. I still agree testing waters is how you can ultimately figure things out, it's all you can expect Trump to do.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

We. Don't. Care. Stop whining.

I found them to be unprofessional. Everything from

2. Thumbing down the President,
3. Booing,
4. Playing on there Phones,

Like the Republicans NEVER disrespected Obama during his SOTU of otherwise (calling out liar?), or democrats refused to clap/stand during Bush's SOTU? Hell, BOTH parties have refused to clap/stand during speeches of the opposing party's president's speeches (notably SOTU). Are you just now paying attention to politics, or just now old enough?

Wake up, grow up, shave, and go home.

You just verified the entire basis of the OP with those comments, but we already knew it and really need no further verification of just how imploded the democrat party is right now.

And with Obama it wasn't a case of him being disrespected just to be disrespecting someone, it was sane people responding to his very destructive and un-American policies, all of which have devastated minorities, veterans, the military, foreign policy, and increased terrorists and emboldened them to attack American interests even more.

If you ever wake up and then grow up and be humbled and more honorable, then perhaps the democrat party will have someone that can help them rebuild rather than help them stay failing.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

if you make under $100,000 I GUARENTEE trump thinks you're a loser. my dad (republican) thinks the same way, sadly. you got conned.

edit on 1-3-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"I've lost all respect towards the Democrat Party they don't want to bring America together "

Who cares?

Those in the Democrat Party, who were at the speech, don't matter.

I don't know the exact number of people there, but they are the minority.

They are the minority compared to the population.

They aren't preventing people from making changes and fixing the differences that exist.

Anyone can go out and talk to people. Anyone can go out and help people.

Why are people waiting for/ or needing to take their lead from these idiots in government.
wait, I've figured it out.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Trump did indeed use the soldier's death at his speech to try to distract from the fact that he sent them into a cluster# so he could play the role of tough guy. It was a mission that was ill advised and had been avoided by the Obama Admin. for a myriad of reasons. Trump wanted to portray HIMSELF as the tough guy and a U.S. seal died because of Trump's ignorance and ego. Can't wait to see the results of the investigation.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

OP you seem triggered by those who don't bow to Emperor Trump. In related news I lost all respect for Trumpy the Snake Oil salesman long, long ago.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, I don't mind as long as they keep on losing seats.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

quote for the truth...

I didnt vote for him.. I dont particularly care for him... I like a few of his ideas but other suck in a big way... but the lefts 24 hour a day attacks on him have left me having to try and defend him.

I am 44... never seen such non stop attacks, all day every day... hollywood, MSM... Democrats.. attackign his wife, his ex-wife, his kids... and occasionally even him.

FFS Van jones paid him a complement after that speech... if he can see something how the bloody heck did the Dems miss the boat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join