It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

6 June 1939, Legion Condor victory parade - - Illuminati release milestone photos

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
January 2005 - the last piece in the illuminati puzzle has been visible for a while.
And yet the illuminati have not been able so far to complete it.

Snapshots of adjacent pieces


6 June 1939, Legion Condor - The Condor Legion victory parade

Note: This photo was released by the illuminati January 2005




posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What makes this an illuminati act?

The Condor Legion was a German airforce unit that fought in spain on the side of the spanish fascists. Whats it got to do with the illuminati?



posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What makes this an illuminati act?

The Condor Legion was a German airforce unit that fought in spain on the side of the spanish fascists. Whats it got to do with the illuminati?


Indeed, please elaborate.



posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Now I'm wondering what's so signficant about June 6th. D-Day happened starting on June 6th as well (1944).

Numerology plays a big part in the NWO...so now I'm really curious.



posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
www.brandenburghistorica.com...
Not until the victory parade of the Legion Condor on June 6, 1939 did the German public become aware that a total of 20,000 German fighting men (most from the Luftwaffe, but also personnel from the armored forces and Navy) had participated in this first “campaign of the Wehrmacht”.



posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
BTW,
Russia to fight misinterpretations of WWII - Putin


MOSCOW. Feb 9 (Interfax) - President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Russia would fight "any attempt to distort" the truth about the Soviet Union's role in World War II, "to slander true heroes," and "to justify the genocide, inhumanity and barbarity of the criminals." "It is important to safeguard the memory of the war because those who fought in it saved our country, strangled Nazism, and conquered enslavers who had encroached upon the independence of our country and sovereign states and upon freedom," Putin said at a ceremony in the Kremlin where 10 war veterans,



posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
why don't you jsut come out and say whats up, rather than pretend that something is going on somewhere?



posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
why don't you jsut come out and say whats up, rather than pretend that something is going on somewhere?


I agree with Nygdan(strange but true).

Your posts are cryptic at best.

You always purport to have some "inner knowledge", yet I've not once seen your words bear any fruit.

Time to show your hand and let others judge it, IMHO.

If you think what you post is crystal clear and that you have explained your position on:
1. The Illuminati
2. The New World Order
3. The U.S. Space Program
4. Molloch Worship by government officials
5. How all that cr@p relates to each other.

You are sadly mistaken.

X



posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do I really have to explain the obvious?
Not even with this help?
Bush, Schroeder, NATO 22,23 February 2005
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It took me a while, and then, i looked at the date...39.06.06.

Are you saying, that the 06.06.06, the illuminati will parade a big heros war parade... and on the 6/6/6, we will see the rise of the beast?? you scary, scary man, but, imo, scary, because, 6/6/6 for me im not so sure he is wrong.....



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
If you study some theories, Hitler was against the illuminati and thats why world war II ,apparently, happened.
I agree with Nygdan and Xatnys..your posts are cryptic



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Wow, that hit me like a kick to the head. 06/06/06!

I relly dont see a lot wrong with many of the theories of Hitler. He wanted to get rid of the scum of the world and deeloped some very efficient ways of doing it. Unfortunately, however the target (Jews) of his methods was highly illogical, how do you prove someone to be a Jew anyway? There cant be a scientific test surely?. Besides. Jews have contributed as much good stuff as any other race/culture/religion so why pic on them???Perhaps some of you have some more logical suggestions as to a more appropriate target for these methods?


JAK

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
BTW,
Russia to fight misinterpretations of WWII - Putin


MOSCOW. Feb 9 (Interfax) - President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Russia would fight "any attempt to distort" the truth about the Soviet Union's role in World War II, "to slander true heroes," and "to justify the genocide, inhumanity and barbarity of the criminals." "It is important to safeguard the memory of the war because those who fought in it saved our country, strangled Nazism, and conquered enslavers who had encroached upon the independence of our country and sovereign states and upon freedom," Putin said at a ceremony in the Kremlin where 10 war veterans,


The Russians are rightly proud of their achievements during WWII. I have seen it said on ATS that they do not mention the subject, I don't know where this impression came from.

The Russians suffered massively in WWII and it is unknown, if Hitler had not opened the war up on two fronts at such huge cost to the German army of I believe 100,000 or so troops in the initial five months, whether Germany would have been defeated by allied forces not including Russia.

A Russian poster remembering their war efforts entitled - 'They Preserved Peace'


Jack



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde
Perhaps some of you have some more logical suggestions as to a more appropriate target for these methods?


Perhaps the reptoids
We only have a year... I propose a pre-emptive strike



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well If we can get the Russians and the Germans on our side the we'll be set.

No-one could compete with a force like that!



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   



Note: This photo was released by the illuminati January 2005


was it really?did they release it via their press office? again, how can you be sure? there is no evidence to point to them still existing



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yes i to would like to know, how you know the illuminati released that photo?

If its because you work in some illuminati clerks office and you leaked it, well i'm telling on you because i'm also a member of the illuminati.

Traitor!



posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bourgeoisie
Yes i to would like to know, how you know the illuminati released that photo?

If its because you work in some illuminati clerks office and you leaked it, well i'm telling on you because i'm also a member of the illuminati.

Traitor!


I remember seeing this photo in a textbook, i never knew the illuminati made textbooks aswell



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Now the great moment has arrived - the dynasty that the "Good Pope" started can be finished by the "Nazi Pope" - revealed one day before the Conclave started
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here's the top 3

Dionigi TettamANZI of Italy and Francis ArINZe of Nigeria, and of course the favorite German cardinal Joseph RAtZINger.



[edit on 18-4-2005 by ThePunisher]




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join