It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 June 1939, Legion Condor victory parade - - Illuminati release milestone photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Understanding the full story of this cerimony is enough to understand how Word War II was manufactured...

Check out how the Condor Legion enters the scene here - and it was not me who did it.
... end times with Google and Matt Marriott? Case 1: first city ...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I hope everyone realizes who the Condor Legion are, btw.

www.tamu.edu...

www.wehrmacht-awards.com...

[quoe] The Legion Condor was compromised of over 25,000 troops who pioneered the now famous concepts of blitzkrieg in the field of Spain. In addition to the Spanish Republican Army, the Condor Legion and their allies would come up against Communist forces sent from Russia and "International Legions" (French, Canadian, U.S.). This aid began to arrive and supply the Republican side almost immediately after the War began.

The Condor Legion ranks were mostly composed of Luftwaffe personnel, who would further develop and test air war tactics and equipment later used with much success throughout World War II. They would participate in critical battles, such as the Aragon Offensive, the Battle of Ebro, and the final assault on Catalonia. They would also be involved in controversial civilian bombing, such as the bombing of the towns of Bilbo and Guernica in 1937. Overall, the War in Spain lasted three years, there were many hard fought battles and 600,000 total lives lost from all causes.

With German and Italian help, General Franco and the Nationalist forces prevailed. Upon the return of the Condor Legion to the Reich, awards were presented in ceremonies with much flair. On June 6th, 1939, all the recipients paraded through the streets of Berlin in front of Hitler and a rapturous public.

They were a sort of secret army to help get control of unstable spain. The Basque, apparently took a real shellacing. The basque, to add to the mystery of the whole thing, are not 'simply' a spainish seperateist movement.

The speak a language that is beleived to be the native language of europe, ie, Celtic, Latin, German, Welsh, Gaelic, etc, all are invasive languages, but not basque (more or less).

Not actually meaningful, but, like I say, adds to the mystique.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's, the second of May, 2005, so 2/5/5, if something happens 6/6/6 then I'll believe you. If you can start stating everything you're saying instead of being cryptic, I might believe you. We'll see though.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Barricades for Bush in Germany, Hand Grenades for Bush in Georgia (Der Spiegel plays stupid)
Illuminati media golden rule: don't pose the right questions... this time not only did they do it, they even started the article with it...

US President Bush got a raucous welcome in Georgia on Tuesday. But he also got a hand grenade thrown at him. Why was security so tight when he visited Germany in February and so lax in Georgia, one of Europe's furthest outposts?
service.spiegel.de...

Of course for the answer you must look elsewhere - given below (not top secret at all)
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I could buy that, Nazism definitely had some traits that would prove very attractive for the illuminati.

I don't think this was really a defeat. It was most likely closer to a.... "ok that didn't work, lets try subtle next time"

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Matt, Matt, Matt
Let me say something just for you and your ego; so that maybe it will slow you down and curb your ..... whatever you'd call your posts.
You said it first!
You are right!
No matter what you say, it makes perfect sense!
No one has more insight and fore-knowledge than you!
Now that I've said that,
Watch out, the Illuminati is coming after you. You and You alone have been smart enough to shed light on all of their nefarious plots and plans.
We...uh.. They can not let this continue.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
June 7, 1955 - rebirth of the glorious German Army! Heil Hiter!

When the trumpets for World War I echoed in Sarajevo, after the ultimatum to Serbia from July 1914, the German Army was the first to answer.

When the trumpets for World War II echoed in Spain, the German Wehrmacht was the first to answer.

50 years ago the Phoenix was born again from the ashes.

And when the trumpets for World War III echoed in Racak, after the ultimatum to Serbia from October 1998, the German Wehrmacht was the first to answer.

Even if credit has to be given to Clinton, Albright and Holbrooke for most of the work, tt was the German Defense Minister, Rudolf Scharping, that directed Racak in February 1999, the last piece required to start the war.

And this time the IV Reich will be victorious. Heil Hitler!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Last time I checked it has been shown that 666 was a mistake but 616 is the true number. :| Is there anything planned for the 6th of Jan 2006 let? Like world meetings?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Wikipedia
The extent of the damage, death and destruction in Guernica was first revealed the next day—April 27, 1937—by George Steer, the Times of London reporter covering the Spanish Civil War. He published the full extent of the carnage and the clear German complicity in the action which was evidenced by three small bomb cases stamped with the German Imperial Eagle. At that time, Germany had official adopted a neutral position in the Civil War and signed a Non-Intervention Pact but Steer's report revealed this to be false.

Don't be fooled by this. [color="Red"]It wasn't until 6 June 1939 that the masses in the illuminati world were officially informed that the Condor Legion did it. This is what Wikipedia covers-up.

Let's compare how the illuminati sold this [color="Red"]unprecedented atrocity preceeding the start of World War II and how they sold the unprecedented process of [COLOR="Red"]manufacturig atrocities and then assigning them to Milosevic, that preceeded the start of World War III, 24 March, 1999.

The reason why this unprecedented atrocity was reported the day after, was because news were not totally manufactured like in 1999, there was still a possibility for something like that to happen.

The unprecedented process of manufacturig atrocities before the attack to Serbia - at least in the last months before 24 march, 1999 - was ALSO reported by the first channel of German State Television (1).
The difference is that unlike the Times report, it was reported only AFTER the first phase of WWIII ended, with NATO occupying Kosovo.

Accordingly, it was reported for different reasons.
In 1999, unlike 1937, mass media was already long TOTALLY controlled. No more a possibiliy of breaches concerning the core lie, like what happened with the Times publishing the report of Steer.
This time the broadcasting was part of the mind control agenda - when the time is ripe for that, reveal the parts of the truth exposing the core lie for a short moment in time, as part of terrorizing the sheep and of the agenda "it's a lie and learn to live with it". After continue IMMEDIATELY as if nothing was just revealed.
This is exactly how it happened: reported in a 45 minutes documentation, before prime news. Despite the fact that it was a "end of the world as we know it" report, prime news started reporting as if nothing had been just exposed.

In 1937, after that report, the other illuminati governments (England, France, US) went on as if no Steer report had ever been printed.
None of them accused the nazis as the authors of that act.
Again: [COLOR="Red"]It wasn't until 6 June 1939 that the masses in the illuminati world were officially informed that the Condor Legion did it.

Notes:

(1) - use google to translate from german, about Racak and the Kosovo lie:
www.wdr.de...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join