It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: anotherside

Its a situational simulator though it can communicate with others sometimes.

you need to stop this nonsense.

Do you know how many times you have said what it is?

But every time its some other device you find a name for that has some fancy sounding sci-ency words in it.

Here, just call it a remote control. Its a remote device that tries to control your thoughts and actions.

No need for to come up with some other resonate bipolar magnetic brain inducer device, just call it the remote.

Think what you will im done with this.

Do you know how many times you have insinuated this as well?

Darpa and the military developed it. Its been around since the 40s. Your not going to change my mind on this. Then i really would be in delusion.

With the stuff you say nothing can or will so there is no attempt to change your mind but to add to the nonsense with some facts.

Like DARPA being created in 1958.

Your obviously trying to discredit me just like the playbook.
God i wish i were god id delete you all.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I know people are too lazy to conduct something as significant as something like gang stalking

Unless they get paid to do it. But still, why would any of us merit so much expense on someone else's part? It's paranoia, I say. That is a problem too, for some folks. Too much reefer can cause that -- or a tendency to think too much.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

God#it im not paranoid..im furious as a nuke at human scum.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So why gangstalk you? What have you got that everyone else doesn't? You know about the secret alien depopulation agenda? How the Queen is a Reptilian? That you really can get on the supermarket express lane with more than 10 items? What is it?

edit on 14-3-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So why gangstalk you? What have you got that everyone else doesn't? You know about the secret alien depopulation agenda? How the Queen is a Reptilian? That you really can get on the supermarket express lane with more than 10 items? What is it?

right from the playbook
Or should i say rite
edit on 14-3-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Or should i say rite

Write.

So what is it? Do you have an answer?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

August makes a point point why are you so special that others need to gangstalk you?.
Oh and do not think that because we question you we are gangstalkers.

edit on 14-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

August makes a point point why are you so special that others need to gangstalk you?.
Oh and do not think that because we question you we are gangstalkers.

My stalking started in 2009. As ive said like 5 people in a row turn their heads and raise a hand their faces in cars passing. I got gaslighted. Name smeared. Dont you read anything? This happens all over. I believe its psychopaths trying to ruin the country by inducing mental instability through isolation and fear. But its worldwide. The victims are confused about the tech. So it make them to "normals" look even crazier.

CIA admits they have it. And i know the tech is in the hands of non government hackers. So take your pick. I obviously pi#ed someone enough to do this.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Now i dont see his brainwave pattern (x2)

Just heard that after a click at the lower left back brain.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Did you see a doctor?.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Did you see a doctor?.
no never im bat# crazy and watch out i might turn you vamp.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Well you sure are not very well dude.
What's more plausible? You being followed by nefarious secret agents or schizophrenia? Because BN despite you wanting different you just ain't that important I hope you get help.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I obviously pi#ed someone enough to do this.

Over what?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

God#it im not paranoid..

and then 1 or 2 posts later you post this paranoid belief.

I believe its psychopaths trying to ruin the country by inducing mental instability through isolation and fear. But its worldwide.

are they trying to ruin the world if its world wide or just 'the country' and in that case which country?

If its only to ruin one country why do it world wide?

No paranoia in beliefs like this, none what so ever

CIA admits they have it.

What the CIA admitted to having?

The numerous devices you have given names to that you made up?

Why post that alone? posting it alone is paranoid.

posting it with a link to CIA documents that show an admittance to what ever you say they have would make you credible.

So it make them to "normals" look even crazier.

NO,

the things I have quoted you saying is what makes any reader see the person posting such things has issues and is very confused.

Like your CIA claim, juts back it up or sound like a mad nut that just says controversial things that the conspiracy crowd will get.

My stalking started in 2009. As ive said like 5 people in a row turn their heads and raise a hand their faces in cars passing. I got gaslighted. Name smeared. Dont you read anything? This happens all over.

This above is your answer to a question asked by 2 posters, Why gang stalk you?

Yes perfectly normal to answer something never asked.

Don't you read anything?

This happens all over........your posts.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I obviously pi#ed someone enough to do this.

Over what?

they modified their car.

What else does one need to do to get into the firing line of a secret organization hell bent on ruining something like the country of the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I was thinking it was something very serious like cutting off a mattress tag.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
this is exactly the type of thing people rant about for months or years before they lose it and hurt a bunch of people.

I dont believe in censorship but , I cant believe that ATS has allowed this sort of clear paranoia to be repeatedly posted on the forums, especially when there are clearly several people on ATS that have severe issues and they INDULGE each other in these delusions which makes it worse.

Cant ever say the warning signs werent there, but If I was brass at ATS I would be taking active roles in making sure my website didnt further deepen peoples Schizophrenic episodes.

There is a massive difference between conspiracy and clinical isses that are so blatant.

Not only that you risk them snapping because people confront them on the behaviors and the postings, sure makes for a perfect storm.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

IM not violent. Im dedicated though to exposing mental terrorism. I expect to be mocked and reduced. Dissected and discredited. Watch the above video. If gangstalking is all schizophrenia or over paranoid people..WHY SO MUCH ON THE NET? AY!
edit on 15-3-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

you always post random videos of people being recorded by some clearly pshychotic person.

If I had some clearly "not on the level" person running up to me with a camera and making accusations and acting like a psychopath, im gonna act a little weird too.

Normal people dont do that to other people

and all the youtube vids in the world dont prove ANYTHING, I can find ANYTHING I want on youtube to confirm any belief I have, for gods sake there are thousands of them out there claiming to prove the earth is FLAT

That doesnt mean its real
edit on 15-3-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join