It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: anotherside

you always post random videos of people being recorded by some clearly pshychotic person.

If I had some clearly "not on the level" person running up to me with a camera and making accusations and acting like a psychopath, im gonna act a little weird too.

Normal people dont do that to other people

and all the youtube vids in the world dont prove ANYTHING, I can find ANYTHING I want on youtube to confirm any belief I have, for gods sake there are thousands of them out there claiming to prove the earth is FLAT

That doesnt mean its real

Watch them then get back to me. To me you 3 are all either deliberately out to discredit or part of a system. Yeah? Does that make me paranoid? No. It tells me and verifies what i know already.

Ok your just concerned about crazy people. Well think for yourself. The reason they video stalkers is because they are pissed. They are violated. And they want revenge. Because its really happening.
Dont be ignorant or so polarized its only some mental disorder. They dont just decide one day to go harrass people. They know they're being harrassed so they prove it. These people who are the stalkers belong behind bars for their crimes.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

To me you 3 are all either deliberately out to discredit or part of a system

Thats exactly what someone who is deep in their delusion would say, everything in their mind confirms there suspicion, especially if you try to bring logic into the equation.

Yeah? Does that make me paranoid?

Thinking that anyone who has a logical explanation is out to get you? Yes, Yes that makes you paranoid.

Ok your just concerned about crazy people. Well think for yourself. The reason they video stalkers is because they are pissed.

No, they are deep in their delusion and they think that ANYONE they BELIEVE is acting the tiniest bit off is gang stalking them so they rush them with their camera phones and start accusing them of crazy crap. People who are lost in their ilness will think ANYONE is stalking them, case in point above, you think were "in on it".

Dont be ignorant or so polarized its only some mental disorder.

But its a fact that you have schizophrenia you have admitted it, and that you have stopped taking any meds that curb the symptoms.
That doesnt mean EVERYONE with schizophrenia is wrong about everything, but yours is clearly raging currently

They know they're being harrassed so they prove it.

Its only proof to people who are in their illness

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

To me you 3 are all either deliberately out to discredit or part of a system

Thats exactly what someone who is deep in their delusion would say, everything in their mind confirms there suspicion, especially if you try to bring logic into the equation.

Yeah? Does that make me paranoid?

Thinking that anyone who has a logical explanation is out to get you? Yes, Yes that makes you paranoid.

Ok your just concerned about crazy people. Well think for yourself. The reason they video stalkers is because they are pissed.

No, they are deep in their delusion and they think that ANYONE they BELIEVE is acting the tiniest bit off is gang stalking them so they rush them with their camera phones and start accusing them of crazy crap. People who are lost in their ilness will think ANYONE is stalking them, case in point above, you think were "in on it".

Dont be ignorant or so polarized its only some mental disorder.

But its a fact that you have schizophrenia you have admitted it, and that you have stopped taking any meds that curb the symptoms.
That doesnt mean EVERYONE with schizophrenia is wrong about everything, but yours is clearly raging currently

They know they're being harrassed so they prove it.

Its only proof to people who are in their illness
watch those videos. Your all waisting your time trying to convince me. I know myself. I know my mind. Im not delusional. Neither are these people. Enjoy though cherry picking and dissecting my statements though. God i must seem..crazy.

edit on 15-3-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

. Im not delusional.

How many everyday normal people stop "Voices in their head" by painting their toenails?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

. Im not delusional.

How many everyday normal people stop "Voices in their head" by painting their toenails?

Not many because they dont think logicaly about whats happening. Its called the isolation technique. You first guage your environment, then guage your body based on the frequency and distance of said voices sound you can reduce the effect the sound has on the hearing cortex, thereby relieving the intensity of vibratory effects in the brain.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Who is this they and again why you?.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

They obviously have mind tech..me..lifelong expiriment.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Not many because they dont think logicaly about whats happening.

No......because the majority of people DONT hear voices in their head and think they are being attacked.

Its called the isolation technique.

No you self isolate because you believe youre being attacked by the gov and other people hired by the gov.

You first guage your environment, then guage your body based on the frequency and distance of said voices sound you can reduce the effect the sound has on the hearing cortex, thereby relieving the intensity of vibratory effects in the brain.

And then try to make it sound more scientific in order to validate it to yourself, when the simple answer is to go talk to your people and get your meds lined out.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

So it makes more sense , that they have spent millions of dollars and decades doing this to you for no apparent reason your WHOLE life.

Rather than it could be your illness just needs to be brought back into line again?

Yep sounds legit

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Right leg tracking telepathy tattoo (invisible absorbed?)

Shoulderblade implant

Its all high technology installed somehow into us. Id be willing to bet you also have this in you.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You have posted this over and over again.

1st pic looks like you sat something on your leg for an extended period of time.

2nd pic cant see anything there, youre seeing what you want to see

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So it makes more sense , that they have spent millions of dollars and decades doing this to you for no apparent reason your WHOLE life.

Rather than it could be your illness just needs to be brought back into line again?

Yep sounds legit
im going demand right now that you cease this armchair psychiatry. Im not blind or dumb.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You have posted this over and over again.

1st pic looks like you sat something on your leg for an extended period of time.

2nd pic cant see anything there, youre seeing what you want to see
well its out there now.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yep sounds legit
im going demand right now that you cease this armchair psychiatry. Im not blind or dumb.

You can demand anything you want it doesnt mean I am wrong. I dont believe you are dumb at all, Im sure youre quite intelligent

Are you or are you not diagnosed schizophrenic?
edit on 15-3-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yep sounds legit

You can demand anything you want it doesnt mean I am wrong. I dont believe you are dumb at all, Im sure youre quite intelligent

Are you or are you not diagnosed schizophrenic?
i defy my diagnosis as misdiagnosis by a corrupt system of lies. Because i have effectively pushed the sound out of my head and down in volume. I cant hear well when windows are closed. But open them i can hear them in the far distance out of street noise. Proving by other methods like mental imprinting on the tech and reprogramming it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

i defy my diagnosis as misdiagnosis by a corrupt system of lies.

So thats a yes, that doesnt mean it isnt TRUE though. I get that people are misdiagnosed all the time for things, but look at the laundry list of Auditory and visual issues you are having on a constant basis.

Because i have effectively pushed the sound out of my head and down in volume.

Many people with schizophrenia do this on a regular basis, its how they try and manage it along with their medications. As other people ON ATS who are afflicted with the same thing have TOLD YOU PERSONALLY.

Proving by other methods like mental imprinting on the tech and reprogramming it.

But dont you understand this is just confirming your own disorder?

Look, I think you are a WONDERFUL person, Im sure you are a very loving , very honest, very intelligent person. I dont post on your threads to beat you up. I generally worry about you and others on here because it seems to be getting progressively worse. And I dont want to see anything happen to YOU or anyone else

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Well then take my advice. Its all imposed.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

If gangstalking is all schizophrenia or over paranoid people..WHY SO MUCH ON THE NET? AY!

Its not.

Gang stalking is very real. Its done for specif reasons to people that are of interest.

The gang stalking displayed on YouTube are either trolls messing with people like yourself or are slightly unbalanced upstairs.

watch those videos. Your all waisting your time trying to convince me.

NO is trying to convince you.

Are you trying to convince and get confirmation from others?

If so, you are wasting your time.

To me you 3 are all either deliberately out to discredit or part of a system. Yeah? Does that make me paranoid? No. It tells me and verifies what i know already.

If "you 3" are posters in this thread then Yes.

That makes you paranoid.

Its there written in stone (an ATS thread)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Said every schizophrenic in denial.
The first step in your becoming well is to admit to yourself you are unwell.
edit on 18-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Life long?

In this very thread you tell us when it started now its life long?

im going demand right now that you cease this armchair psychiatry.

Can the "you 3" that you accuse of trying to discredit or being a part of the system also demand you quite making paranoid accusations?

Proving by other methods like mental imprinting on the tech and reprogramming it.

That is not called proving but called reaffirming what you consider a challenge of your diagnosis as misdiagnosis by a corrupt system of lies.

To you it may be proving something, to most others it reaffirms what you were diagnosed with because symptoms you display and deny perfectly fit.

Hence why some are suggesting the same thing.

Your stance which seems like paranoia that those that suggest such are in on something just further reaffirms.

The belief that posters are trying to convince you of something is simply you projecting your reasons for posting.

Life long?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join