It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Holden3
a reply to: jidnum

That's what makes it a fun thought, its fictional but that doesn't make it not fun to imagine and discuss.

Well this thread is to discuss facts not fallacy.

So far what we know is, people said something happened, nobody has proof of any of it happening. just hearsay.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Holden3

The clear picture of the model is from this thread..someone posted it pages ago

edit on 26-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It must have really caused quite the stir because Heavy has a post on this:

Early Thursday morning, an image alleging to show an ultra realistic reptilian alien was shared on 4chan image board forums. Soon after, the website went down and the picture was deleted. See the allegedly partially recovered photo here.

The more I look, the more heavily I am weighing the possibility that this is a smokescreen for something else that was posted on or around the same time and is being used to distract from whatever that may have been.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

I had never seen that model, I thought the high quality photo was made based off the low quality one and that the low quality one seemed to have come from nowhere

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

funny part is that isn't even real and they are reporting on it lmao

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yeah my bad...got my left and right mixed up lol.

It's been posted pages ago by someone

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

That's what makes it a fun thought, its fictional but that doesn't make it not fun to imagine and discuss.

So far what we know is, people said something happened, nobody has proof of any of it happening. just hearsay.

I think people are allowed to say what they saw and also comment on what others said they saw unless I'm mistaken?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thx for the pic. I read something along the lines about a picture of some kind of aircraft was posted at the same time. Couldn't verify though. That photo seemed to be vanished into thin air too. This is just weird.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Which is what makes me think distraction.

As an aside, right after I made the post to which you replied, my internet connection dropped; making this post from my phone.

link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

First posted here

link   

Im all for fun thoughts also. But again, considering the fact that its been proved by now to NOT be the case here - we can dismiss it and move on with the theory? Just dismiss the "image filtering" part of it? Considering its been debunked already.
Its been 5 days and not a single share of the picture anywhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Thx for the pic. I read something along the lines about a picture of some kind of aircraft was posted at the same time. Couldn't verify though. That photo seemed to be vanished into thin air too. This is just weird.

/u/leakytrump on Reddit said

"Original Thread was titled "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I think people are allowed to say what they saw and also comment on what others said they saw unless I'm mistaken?

Sure, but so far nothing has been proven to be fact. Just a bunch of nonsense. Even after someone came forward and admitted to faking the picture and trickling in pieces people still want to believe it. makes no sense to me.
edit on 26-2-2017 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Things I think about this so far..

Not a misdirection. If something else would have popped up, it would have just been removed as the alien pics are being removed. And doubtful they could provide a cover that quickly for something else. I don't think there is another "thing" they were covering up with the alien stuff.

Quite possibly the start of a viral campaign for a movie. I can't think of any other reason 4chan would get involved to the level they did. Unless it's planned "joke" involving the staff, but I find that hard to believe. I think something was there, but as for the reasons for the bans and deletions.. no idea.

Their bans on this are not normal for 4chan, no matter what anyone says. There is more to it than a T&C violation that they are upholding. They'd at least tell people why, and they are not. Banning people for making a single non-inflammatory comment is certainly -not- how they roll.. they have never rolled like that. Also not a virus.. they'd say so, if it were. They are simply banning to kill the topic because they either really want the topic to die (or reasons other than spamming), or they are building interest for whatever viral campaign they are participating in.

I believe that 2nd high def looking alien is a model.. as you can see paint chips as someone said.. and honestly it just looks too glossy to be a real creature. Also the coloration.. for example, in the hollow near the neck, it is "painted" black.. as if to create shadowing. Unless it was the real coloring.. it doesn't seem to be CGI, it seems to be a model.

But the odd thing is that it is -very- similar to the other undebunked alien pic floating around. The neck looks near identical. But it's clearly not the same thing (lips and chin are different, head at an angle).. so it begs the question, if it is a model, who went through the trouble to create a model of a picture in that short a time and why? So to me, it screams either.. viral campaign, or real-deal. Not even a clever hoax by 4chan or someone else. Someone has put time and money into this deal, especially producing something that quickly to throw people off from the original.

I think the comments about being sick looking at a picture are made-up nonsense. Even if someone managed to quantum-jump to 19 planets with sentient life today.. take pictures of aliens.. and put them online in hi-def.. I don't think people would get ill looking at them. Just ridiculous added fluff. Also think the "copies of photos deleting themselves" is bunk. If someone was really trying to release a pic of an alien, they wouldn't make those pictures self-deleting. Which itself would require great leaps of technology, scripting.. and no hoax nor viral campaign would go to those lengths either. Just bunk.

Due to 4chans involvement well beyond anything they'd normally do, I think this is probably a clever start to a viral campaign for something Hollywood. If not.. then something very interesting is indeed going on. : )

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ayyylmaooo

I'm willing to not mention it if it's really upsetting you and hurting your ability to enjoy this conspiracy site

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Sure, but so far nothing has been proven to be fact. Just a bunch of nonsense. Even after someone came forward and admitted to faking the picture and trickling in pieces people still want to believe it. makes no sense to me.

Well it's a website where you're supposed to have fun discussing spooky stuff and conspiracies so I'm not surprised that the discussion goes on, its fun.
edit on 26-2-2017 by Holden3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I think this is the aircraft pic to which you are referring:

4plebs post containing the above image.

Perhaps this is what is being distracted from?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Well it's a website where you're supposed to have fun discussing spooky stuff and conspiracies so I'm not surprised that the discussion goes on, its fun.

This is true but once information has been debunked or proven false, then it's not a conspiracy anymore it's just.......nothing. A Conspiracy is something that still has truth to it or the information cannot be properly debunked. This Alien pic thing for example unfortunately has nothing going for it anymore.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I said this before in this thread...If this is real then the government has leakers and other parts of government has people on stand by to show hoaxers photos.Which is a very seriuos for a government to be acting like this.

Dome of the Rock UFO proves they are fighting over this stuff.Because a real investigation proved the Dome of the Rock UFO was real.They found 4 or 5 different camera angles of the same event over the Dome of the Rock UFO.
This stuff is crazy anyways even without alien pictures.Remember how many hoaxers came out like crazy faking the Dome of the Rock UFO as if it is a secret department doing it.
This may have happened with this alien photo,prob a hoax though.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

This is true but once information has been debunked or proven false, then it's not a conspiracy anymore it's just.......nothing. A Conspiracy is something that still has truth to it or the information cannot be properly debunked. This Alien pic thing for example unfortunately has nothing going for it anymore.

You can leave if the entire thread is debunked, I'm still enjoying it and we just had an interesting aircraft picture posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join