It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Don't know but, after seeing multiple pictures come by, And this one came to view. This video immediately popped up in my mind .

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gandalf20
Reminder, the original thread stated:

"24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"

before being pruned.

Okay I narrowed something down (Edited from my previous version). Strange how 25 miles out ( give or take) you find an area named "Allah"

I would keep an eye in the skies around the circled area for any UFO activity.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I read the first 5 pages or so of this thread last night and then the last 5 pages or so just now.

Coincidentally, right after I read the most recent pages, my internet bogged down quite severely. Most likely not related (correlation does not equal causation), but interesting nonetheless.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this situation, but this is certainly the type of thing that has that 'classic ATS' feel to it many have lamented due to the increase in politically themed threads. As another poster recently iterated, it is similar to the 'bad selfeater' thread that swept through not too long ago. I participated in that thread and despite the anticlimactic resolution, that thread brought together many with opposing political views and provided a welcome respite from the toxic climate of many political threads.

It is good to see the same thing happening here. I will most definitely be keeping an eye on whatever developments are brought forth by members I respect, even if disagreements have occurred due to different political leanings.

"High Strangeness," is an ATS staple and it doesn't get much stranger than what is being reported.

Could be nothing, could be legit, could be elaborate 4chan hoax, or (as several have mentioned) could be distraction from something else entirely.

Whatever the case may be, I am looking forward to what ATS has to say; even you newly registered members.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Holden3

that survived the mass deletion filter

Really, guy? Youre at this again? Sigh.
Again I ask you to show us any sign of evidence that this is true. You keep spewing the same thing over and over and offer no proof.

Yet it would be unbelievably easy to prove what you say is true.. As Ive stated a trillion times now. Just face it. There was never a mass deletion filter. Face it already! LMAO!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ayyylmaooo

that survived the mass deletion filter

Really, guy? Youre at this again? Sigh.
Again I ask you to show us any sign of evidence that this is true. You keep spewing the same thing over and over and offer no proof.

Yet it would be unbelievably easy to prove what you say is true.. As Ive stated a trillion times now. Just face it. There was never a mass deletion filter. Face it already! LMAO!

All I'm saying is that's the story behind it as it was given to me.

If you can debunk it thats great, that's the last questionable picture for me
edit on 26-2-2017 by Holden3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2017 by Holden3 because: edited out the picture and pmed it to you

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Holden3

You say you have some picture right now right? Well you can prove me wrong once and for all - by simply posting it.
If it gets deleted - you know its true. You know there is a filter at play here.

And if it uploads just fine - we know there isnt. And we can stop argue on that part of the theory?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

For the few who still can't suss this fake out

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ayyylmaooo

I use this site for entertainment purposes and the satisfaction of seeing things debunked, presently I'm having fun with the idea that the reason why the photo is missing is that there may be a new software designed to remove harmful and illegal images from the internet that was recently tested harmlessly on 4Chan with a silly alien picture.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
Is this it?

That is the one. I posted it on another thread here yesterday. The people who originally saw it say the skin was yellow reptilian and there purple bags under the eyes.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Suddenly i'm really glad there is no picture of myself anywhere on the internet. Not a attempt to derail this thread but i just had a uneasy feeling that's all. Carry on please.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

where is the top right photo from?

link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I found this on 4plebs and is reportedly the reason given as to why the picture went poof:

This post also correlates with the image I've seen:

The aliens head was seen from the left side and it was looking to the left in the picture and slightly at the camera. Almost diagonally

So, if the image was lost due to a 'site issue' it had nothing to do with T&Cs. This might also have occurred if the ayylmao pic was a ruse to distract from something else that was removed.
edit on 26-2-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

link   

Was that it? Its been posted here tons of times.. I was under the impression you had something that would get "filtered".

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No I just realized that no one else seemed to have it and got worried that people were being banned for sharing it

link   

Yeah Im all open for this idea too. But the way you speak of it, are in absolutes. Facts. Maybe thats not your intent but that is how you express it.

And again Im all for the possibility that its true -its just that noone has been able to prove it yet - and it would be SO easy to prove. Hence - its not real. (at least not in this case)

link   

I use this site for entertainment purposes and the satisfaction of seeing things debunked, presently I'm having fun with the idea that the reason why the photo is missing is that there may be a new software designed to remove harmful and illegal images from the internet that was recently tested harmlessly on 4Chan with a silly alien picture.

uhmmm no

lol there is no software that can do that.

In order for something to be able to do that they would need to access the server and remove it server side. No piece of software is going to magically remove an image from the outside. If there is a software that can do that then there is a major security hole in the webserver software used at 4chan and with 4chan being as huge as they are I highly doubt that.

and why would they "test" it on 4chan why not target wikileaks and bring down all those documents?

Paranoia is starting to set in.
edit on 26-2-2017 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah thats one of the shops to show what the original looked like. But its not it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ayyylmaooo

Yeah Im all open for this idea too. But the way you speak of it, are in absolutes. Facts. Maybe thats not your intent but that is how you express it.
(at least not in this case)

It is an absolute fact that I don't believe anything in particular, I read conspiracy stuff for fun and the mass image removal idea is a fun idea to think of because I had never imagined it before

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

That's what makes it a fun thought, its fictional but that doesn't make it not fun to imagine and discuss.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join