It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Like what?

Pizza..

I found and then lost some interesting threads that were in the same time frame.

And the board did have a glitch or a "glitch" that deleted a lot of the photos in the archives.

Who knows
edit on 25-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

link   

link   

originally posted by: ayyylmaooo
a reply to: jidnum

the simple fact that some 50+ threads has been DELETED in the past 4 days (UNPRECEDENTED for anything alien related) tells us it is NOT a hoax. What it is though, remains to be uncovered..

well something is up that's for damn sure.
People are like I bet the picture is CGI case closed..

lol..

No there is a lot of something else going on.
I've never seen that many people get banned all at once.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ayyylmaooo

threads being deleted will add to the credibility making the hoax more believable.

If it was such a big deal and it being deleted EVERYWHERE then why is this thread still up? what makes this website so special that it is not becoming victim of being deleted and wiped of any traces?

My thoughts on it? because this site isn't involved in any of this nonsense. So therefore no mods here are playing the game 4chan and reddit mods are playing.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Well lots of people have lots of money.

If my suspicion is correct..it's a professional model. Possibly custom made but more likely bought off the shelf or rented from a Hollywood prop shop.. yes you can rent this type of thing for a few hundred or less. So your "lots of money" theory is shrinking already.

But regardless if I'm right, it will have indeed cost several thousand bucks to pay for the shilling and the cooperation of the mods on 4chan.

Probably 10's of thousands of dollars actually.

Yes I can think of wealthy people who absolutely would have paid for this.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nw15062

That is not the photo posted on 4chan.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If it is real the military knows about it.They are all over it secretly.The ones who take care of this stuff inside military compartments.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well that imgur link with another Caesar cipher has a link that leads to a lot of Podesta videos. So yeah it's getting weirder, be it LARP or actually someone trying to lead to the truth.

link   

Yes I suppose it could be a hoax created by the 4chan mods. But why. They have spent many man-hours deleting and banning people. For what?

link   

The people involved only have control over 4chan..that's why. If it was state sponsored it would be net wide.

The stuff getting posted and removed elsewhere, must be getting deleted by the people who have posted it..rather than the mods because as you correctly point out..it would be dissapeared of ATS otherwise and so far it ain't been.

Corse someone may be waving a cheque book in the admins faces as we speak.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Nicely put.

link   
[snipped]

Jk, anway, I thought these were interesting. They claim that the nice HD alien is just misinfo for the actual image, which is pixelated af still. Honestly I think it's all prob bs but it's fun to investigate.

edit on Sat Feb 25 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: mod edit

link   
We should try to verbally reconstruct the image from those who claim to have seen it, for instance, let those who seen the original describe more detail then the obvious looking away alien with gawking expression before a Joshua tree with poor photographic compositions. But things like large head or normal sized relative to human, long or short neck, green brown or grey skin, slimy, wet , dry, scales, textured, etc etc.

Certainly with enough witness who seen the original enough details could lead to proper identification of an image.

What is so odd is why so many similar constructed and composition images of the same scene?

If the image is not important, then what other aspect of this odd circumstance then is important?

When need to separate what we know and can know from what we believe and may want to believe, we need to isolate the assumptions from the confirmed facts.

edit on 25-2-2017 by nw15062 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ayyylmaooo

to cause things like this.

People have spending a couple days now trying to make sense of all this.

I will continue to believe it's a hoax until this site falls victim to the same things others have claimed to fall victim to.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

What is weird is that this photo that was supposedly put up from all the information I have read seems to be that its background area seems desert like and then its connection with supposed Luke air force base located in Arizona which looks very much like the combination of details the picture held. That this area was the same exact area the photo was taken.

Did an employee escape with one of their 'subjects' so to say and took a photo of it and posted it online to hopefully get it out?

Who knows but as you said, its very weird that it gets deleted and all the posts. This would be what a military complex would do in order to stop information leaking. They are letting now others muddy the waters.

Only image I just found was this: When I click to view its link, it takes me the to x/paranormal page of 4chan and says my IP or IP range is blocked

If my post gets deleted, remember I was here ! lol

Seems another poster, posted this photo in a better quality, HERE

edit on 25-2-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

But why? For the lulz? Deleting 50+ threads and banning 100s of people just for some lulz? I dont buy that...

link   
a reply to: nw15062

I have screenshots from the Discord chat of an anon who had supposedly seen the original if anyone is interested.

link   
a reply to: lorddanzig

Your copy of Rules for radicals, is due back at the library

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join