It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzj03

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: ayyylmaooo
Oh and if there REALLY was some image-recognition software actually deleting the picture - then the fact that noone has even tried to post it inside a .RAR file or something is very strange too.
Even as a .txt file would do it.

that's not true at all..
Do you know how antivirus works?
So even AVG antivirus has setting on how many "layers" it searches.. a file inside another file type gets opened and opened.. 2 layers.. you can set it up to I don't know how many layers.. So in essence it unpacks the .rar and then searches for virus.

1) I'm not knocking you, but defeating anti-virus software is quite trivial. Your explanation is correct at a high level, but by altering the file structure (eg: via a hex editor or script), you can trick A/V software into thinking one file type is another (which may alter how the A/V software behaves - depending on its settings). It's easy to do and is also a method for bypassing content security systems (I've specialized in that field previously in my career and have a lot of experience with A/V software) - just saying that to clarify your comments.

2) I've been following this thread and reading bits and pieces purely out of curiosity and of all the photos I've seen so far, this piece of an image from this location (archive.4plebs.org...) seems to be closest to the text descriptions of the original and to me - it looks like it could be a match for a piece of the pixelated image that some are claiming is the "real" image. I'll stress the "could be" part as I'm not sure. but I'm curious if anyone has any more of this image...?

Personally I'm very wary of anything related to aliens these days, but this whole topic of the 4chan photo etc is interesting, even just from an entertainment angle.

thanks for the info.. You're definitely not going to offend me.

I'm just thinking NSA has tools for most things is all.
but like I said I USED to know about computers.. So I don't claim I know anything now, just remember how a few things work here and there.

that picture is the closest to the descriptions I've seen.. the purple under the eyes.. the wrinkles like being a swimmer all over.. then again.. someone may have painted that, and only released that one part so they didn't have to spend a lot of time painting it.

EDIT:
THAT'S not the picture we are looking for.

edit on 25-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: lorddanzig
a reply to: muzj03

Thanks for the details on antivirus, sadly the pic is from this fake xfiles alien. It's been posted around recently. Being used in lots of these composites.

Thanks!
Sorry for the side track - just found that one slightly more interesting than lots of other blatant fakes

Cheers.

link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: bknapple32no

earlier some one said the secrets in the eyes on something
the only part of that picture
not coloured in
is the eyes

maybe something hidden in the eyes....

Yeah I saw that
Can somebody run it under some filters or something? Im not on my computer to do so

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Phew, so I my mind isn't conjuring up false memories at 4am. Do you remember the thread or video name? I might try to search it for connections.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum
That's fine I am not trying to believe or disbelieve I am just gathering data and considering the knowns relative to the unknowns.

Right now my concern is gathering witness testimony describing the image, so far no image I have seen or been shown matches the descriptions, yellow scales texture skin, purple bags under the eyes, hourglass shaped head. Show me one image that comes close, two trees possible one a desert tree one with leaves one without.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nw15062

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-2-2017 by Holden3 because: (no reason given)

Note : The early descriptions said the alien was pouting its lips or duckfacing like it appears in this picture which was partly why it was being called a Selfie
edit on 25-2-2017 by Holden3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There is a lot of fever-pitch theatrics surrounding this, but not much in the way of evidence and data.

Give me data not drama. Give me facts. Give me something real to analyze or it's just an entertaining show.

So far, in all honesty, there is a bunch of circumstantial smoke but no fire. Gimme the fire or go home.

Please.

(Note: this is addressed to the situation, not to individuals.)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That one you posted is a small model or statue, the creases are hard cut and painted, there is no light occulusion that would normally occur on pliable stretchy organic surfaces such as skin, the background indicated it's a staged shot and the lighting is artificial and optimized for photo staging.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pancras

Phew, so I my mind isn't conjuring up false memories at 4am. Do you remember the thread or video name? I might try to search it for connections.

Cheers

No - but I'll try to. I did one quick google search with the text you mentioned, but got nothing, but I distinctly recall reading almost exactly what you said (the wording may be slightly different - but the gist was definitely accurate). If I can dredge something up, I'll post it, but your comment was definitely interesting in the context of the current discussion. It may be nothing or completely unrelated, or perhaps there's a connection...
My current personal (and uninformed) opinion is this whole thing reeks of some sort of elaborate hoax or game... and plenty of others in this thread have expressed similar thoughts...
edit on 25-2-2017 by muzj03 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Holden3

Note : The early descriptions said the alien was pouting its lips or duckfacing like it appears in this picture which was partly why it was being called a Selfie

see THAT's what I was getting at with the pieced together photo not being legit.

link   
Well that definetly looks fake lol

link   
a reply to: Pancras

edit on 25-2-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

One guy is adamant about his description. He says the head was sort of a squashed hourglass shape, but rounder in the middle. Dark yellow in color. The eyes, he said, were the most disturbing part of the image. They were mostly round - outer part of the eye was matte, or prune like in texture, the middle part was glassy grey, and the "actual eye" in the middle was smaller but black. He said it appeared that the outer part of the eye was looking left, but the "pupil" was looking toward the camera. The lips were described as the neckline of a shirt - dark in color and thin, and somewhat wrapped around the lower part of the head.

He likened the "scaliness" to the top of a T Rex's skull. Sort of cartilage-like. Very little curve to the actual skull - very distinct lines and definition.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatAmIDoing

Wow

Sounds so damned good, you'd think he would have taken a screen shot.

Duh!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatAmIDoing

One guy is adamant about his description. He says the head was sort of a squashed hourglass shape, but rounder in the middle. Dark yellow in color. The eyes, he said, were the most disturbing part of the image. They were mostly round - outer part of the eye was matte, or prune like in texture, the middle part was glassy grey, and the "actual eye" in the middle was smaller but black. He said it appeared that the outer part of the eye was looking left, but the "pupil" was looking toward the camera. The lips were described as the neckline of a shirt - dark in color and thin, and somewhat wrapped around the lower part of the head.

He likened the "scaliness" to the top of a T Rex's skull. Sort of cartilage-like. Very little curve to the actual skull - very distinct lines and definition.

yes and that matches the drawings I saved.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Holden3
The grainy solarized image you have labeled real has the shape described but no discernible tree or trees mentioned by the witnesses. No color can be identified accurately and the lips size and shape is not identifiable.

Again all I have seen are approximations of the description with strikingly similar composition. I feel like all these images are artificially generated based on a master image, like a program designed to take an input photo and generate counterfeits from photo fragments of similar shape and characteristics online.

Either that or a very bored and selfish individual, which fails to explain the anomalies in events, and the unnaturally similar composition each image holds to each other, it reminds me of a mosaic.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's an extremely distorted version that doesn't "self destruct"

So far it's the only one that matches the hourglass head and the oddly specific pouted lips.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Do you have a link to the originally posters description?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Sounds similar to something ive seen in a pic except what i saw was kind of an "astral" version of the supposed uh thing. lol.

Flattened or squashed head. Weird muddled grey eyes that had a kind of offset look like what you described. Couldnt see the bottom quarter of the head.

Coincidentally enough everyone i had shown the pic to get creeped out by it. Some have said its a demon or alien et etc
edit on 25-2-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
How can you get confused with that crappy x-files fake one?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join