It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

I just learned that today by searching images & tags for the same reason- all good

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nw15062

Does ANYONE actually have proof that there is some sort of image-recognizing software deleting the image?? It seems to me there are a few trolls on 4chan who ALLEGEDLY had the original picture and it ALLEGEDLY got deleted.

But I never bought that, I dont believe for one second there is some sort of image recognizion software deleting the picture.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is wierd got to tell you that....That is a very good hoax of a fake alien if it is fake.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
For those saying the guy who "created" the image admitted to trolling, THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE THAT ON 4CHAN. Everything is anonymous. He couldn't even prove it through screencaps because replies to OP on 4chan don't receive (You)'s.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Again look..chipped paintwork

Zoom in

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So nothing yet right guys? lol. It's nothing but a wild goose chase. I wish it was more and i'm glad this is taking over the silly trump threads but let's be honest here. This is nothing but a hoax until there is undeniable proof.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

not only that look at the neck. there seems to be some sort of seam where the mold meets.

link   

originally posted by: BiffJordan
This debate has been settled, it's a hoax. Let it go, funnel your energy into something productive. Nobody has pictures of Aliens, you are being played like a harp. I can't believe this thread got to 30 pages. Why do so many assume that the real world is like an episode of X-Files? The person who made the thread on 4chan said he was trolling, but keep playing this out if you want if it makes you feel like some kind of accomplished private investigator.

First of all.. this is a board specifically about aliens, on a site catered to these sort of topics. If there were any place it would be dissected, this would be it. So I don't think you need to tell people what to go with their free time.

And second, while yes.. we see one hoax after another, it will be something like this that will be legitimate.. and then ignored and swept under a rug, because it was too easily dismissed. The Phoenix Lights were dismissed by many because of a crappy move by the military to drop flares over the city of Phoenix, confusing the matter, causing people to dismiss the legitimate sightings of that evening. Don't be too quick to just blow off something until it's 100% proven to be false. Chances may be close to that, that it's a hoax.. but every case should be looked at closely. It will only take one proven case to change the way the world feels about alien visitation after all.

link   

originally posted by: jidnum
So nothing yet right guys? lol. It's nothing but a wild goose chase. I wish it was more and i'm glad this is taking over the silly trump threads but let's be honest here. This is nothing but a hoax until there is undeniable proof.

but let them have their fun.
My investigative juices have been flowing all day on this.
It was very nice. And it did convince me of more than a hoax, but not involving the hoax itself if you feel me.

just my opinion.

edit on 25-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nw15062

Due to image recognition the entire original may not last anywhere for long, this however is a little less likely to be identified and removed.

so here is what I found in your link.

The chest part, isn't that from one of the faked photos of the model or manikin?
edit on V082017Saturdaypm28America/ChicagoSat, 25 Feb 2017 21:08:14 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Do you mean it being hoaxed to distract from something else?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Good spot. It could be written off as a vein though I suppose..but deffo looks like a latex model.

edit on 25-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
Again look..chipped paintwork

Zoom in
Uhh you cannot tell if this is real or fake,cost a lot of money to make it that good.But anyone could do that.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Yes I do think so.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Whether the photo is real or not, there is no debate that image detection software exist and can be used to identify known images in order to attempt to purge them. What's more is image reconstruction software to take aspects of other images and recreate an approximation of an original. The question then becomes was this to be a subtle test? Or is this a red hearing? Or this just some elaborate prank?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

thats from the fake picture, the original did not have a neck like that.

link   

except veins do not expose them self on the outside of scaly skin.

link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Yes I do think so.

Like what?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Light reflection?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

the simple fact that some 50+ threads has been DELETED in the past 4 days (UNPRECEDENTED for anything alien related) tells us it is NOT a hoax. What it is though, remains to be uncovered..

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join