It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: inbound

Ok thanks for that

Clearly the eye image has been messed about with..and digitally edited again, is this in order to bypass the security software from deleting it? Or is this just to deepen the hoax?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I agree this seems hoaxy but you guys pick the most random reasons.

You guys? Which guys?

Scams to drum up attention are nothing new, look at Area 51. The Little ale'inn near Area 51 drums up business by convincing people the experimental aircraft test flights are visitors from another world.

Area 51 closed it's 'borders' because it was a nuclear testing ground and it launches experimental aircraft from it's runway, and the security is to stop possible foreign spies.

Wanna see one of 51's UFO's?

That's a Tier 3 Darkstar UAV; built by humans and tested 20 years ago.

edit on 25-2-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Counterintelligence

Well this is an interesting thread. I would wonder how someone got such a close up pic of an alien unless they were just letting it out for a stroll before being put back in captivity.

Just seems off to me that a pic with such high definition could be taken so close...and why is that the only one?

why are you assuming a human took the picture?
maybe he was near a trail cam?
HD security cam?
Or maybe it's a government agent and he took a lot of pictures.. And smuggled out one?

there's a lot of possibilities if we are already going with "aliens are real"
I'm weirded out by the small leaps of faith mattering for people that would click on an alien thread.

I'm more interested in the effects on the internet.. And my inability to even stay in one thread about it..
That is what is ridiculous.. Are the mods hoaxing us by deleting everything?
Couldn't they let them have ONE thread??

Trail cam would seem a bit high as the image appears to be taken almost eye level with the "alien".

HD security camera would likely be continuous footage which would make this image a single frame from a video.

Gov't agent is possible as well I guess, but again it seems odd...like the "alien" is almost let out for a stroll for a bit....that or doing a land survey....

Anywho...not enough on this at the moment to even make a decision for me.

Or maybe......He let them out for a stroll.

edit on 25-2-2017 by inbound because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

it looks hoaxy to me.. But I like to dig into things anyway. I'm not expecting to find aliens..
It's practice to me. chasing stories, saving files, separating the good posts from bad posts.

MSM is so bad that I just research everything now..
honing my skills.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Buddy I don't even believe aliens are on earth..
Don't assume what you don't know about me.

Area 51 bores me to tears.
I was in the Army and worked for DHS..
"secrets" don't interest me either really.

I was only pointing out something I find so lacking in people's logic and they have no imagination..
I saw a black triangle craft for 30 minutes. Did I get a picture??? Nope..
that happened for real.

But no I'm following this story mainly for this:

edit on 25-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: Vasa Croe

it looks hoaxy to me.. But I like to dig into things anyway. I'm not expecting to find aliens..
It's practice to me. chasing stories, saving files, separating the good posts from bad posts.

MSM is so bad that I just research everything now..
honing my skills.

Yep...I usually do the same. Unfortunately all I have access to today is my phone so researching such a fast moving topic is impossible for me.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

We can't get the average American to understand how fraught-filled eyewitness testimony is. There is no way the average person is ever going to be capable of discerning a legit photograph from a reasonably good fake any time soon.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I'd have to agree. If only they would leave the original up long enough for the above average people to discern this. Im still betting hoax

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Below Image of Supposed post

The only information on this image I have yet to find is this: This is the supposed fake edit that was used to make the photo in question.

I have not seen the original, so it would help if someone did see it to clarify whether this looks like it or not.

edit on 25-2-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

I believe that was posted yesterday, and immediately the posters who did see the original said
"not even close." Only a handful of people saw the original.
edit on 25-2-2017 by inbound because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: inbound

I believe that was posted yesterday, and immediately the poster who did see the original said
"not even close." Only a handful of people saw the original.

Ok, well that helps just thought I would post here to get all information that has been put out in one place. I am glad to hear that someone has said its not close, as I personally would love to see this image. Hopefully someone gets hold of it.

I stared you for the fast reply, thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok I registered only to post some stuff I noticed.

First things first. I am objectively investigating all of this. And many other topics. I am neither believer nor non believer on any theories posted everywhere. I came to 4chan 1 hour after supposed image ban was lifted. Came to 4chan searching for a mystery to research and got involved into one.

Now you guys have most details already reposted here.

Interesting thing is, no threads are allowed. This makes no sense, even if it is to prevent spam. First off flat earth threads are being posted daily, with rather stupid arguments and very ugly vocabulary. They are never deleted for spam or flooding.

I went down the hole, and what has happened has taken my skeptic view on this to "hmm this is suspicious"

First off, an hour or so ago, there were 4 or 5 threads posted about this. In one someone posted a pic saying "ok guys, here it is"... Someone commented "Ok wow, that's the closest to the real one if not the one"... Third user tried opening the pic in those few seconds that those 2 comments were alive. Strange thing is, he couldn't. Basically only those 2 users saw the pic. Even more interesting is, thread got deleted instantly. He managed to get a screenshot of image missing and the comment right after the thread was deleted as he hadn't refreshed it. On another thread he came and posted the screenshot. I was in that other thread. The moment the screenshot went down, I tried opening it, but couldn't. "File doesn't exist"... However I had thumbnails zoomed and I screenshot it then tried to update (This all took me 15 seconds) and thread was deleted.

All threads were suddenly deleted again. One more popped and I posted this story and a link to discord chat where we can discuss without fearing deletion and bans. However my comment was seen and replied to by 1 person. Then died. Again this took maybe 10 seconds. Funny thing is, people commented on thread for another 30 seconds or so before it was deleted. So they chose to delete only my comment that had this story and link to discord room where we discuss this seriously (No calling people shills, no spam, literally discussing every and any option, taking all possibilities into account).

I also got banned for spam and flooding. That was the second IP/device that got banned. Funny thing is, both times I was banned posting results of my research so far and relevant data. First time I posted a post by a guy claiming it was fake and that he made everything, debunking it and saying how his timeline doesn't fit, as I was there literally from before it exploded.

Second time was for posting the story about the screenshot and posting a link. Again for spam even tho that was the only alien related comment I posted on 4chan.

So basically I got banned 2 separate times for 2 comments, both time for spam. Makes no sense whatsoever. I circumvented the ban again but not posting anything yet.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Below Image of Supposed post

The only information on this image I have yet to find is this: This is the supposed fake edit that was used to make the photo in question.

I have not seen the original, so it would help if someone did see it to clarify whether this looks like it or not.

no that is the triple layer hoax part lol..

it doesn't match any of the descriptions. It's just being used to muddy this even further.

you'd really have to read this entire thread, as it's one of the last places you can find this stuff haha.

the only thread they left up has only really bad fakes in it.. and it's in the political section.. AND it's closed.. And it has NONE of the real info on what took place.

YET they are deleting all the ones with the more interesting pics in the xfiles section which is meant for alien stuff..

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: inbound

Flat out hoax, is the likely answer. While it's fun to speculate about potential cover-ups, there are too many basic questions begging for answers.

If it was anything real (either story at this point) AND the site was immediately tossed in a bucket, that implies that 1) someone has the power to instantly intervene over private networks, taking control of all material posted within seconds and even tracking screencaps back to target computers and penetrating those near instantly as well.

Can anyone link a white paper to a hypothetical technology that can do this?

Ok. Let's assume one exists and no one has ever spoken out about it. What does that imply about ALL info security going forward, government, business and private?

Now, let's assume that IF such a thing is possible and that it WAS used to take down this info, why would such an action (completely unprecedented by the way) be used to cover a single photo of a plane or ET? IF this tech exists, then surely those who control it would create layers of disinfo to cover their own tracks, right? Some of those layers might even contain "real" info/ disinfo -- a bear trap, if you will, designed to throw interested seekers off the trail. These traps would likely lead to further layers of disinfo, dozens of layers thick, rendering any forensic analysis inconclusive.

Now step up that game for a moment and ponder this: if any picture can be "instantly identified and purged" it can also be replaced, rendering all objective analysis of any event inconclusive.

You see where this is going? It's a circle-jerk for semi-pro circle jerkers. The only question now is: who is getting stuck with the cookie?
edit on 25-2-2017 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: akumasame

Ok I registered only to post some stuff I noticed.

First things first. I am objectively investigating all of this. And many other topics. I am neither believer nor non believer on any theories posted everywhere. I came to 4chan 1 hour after supposed image ban was lifted. Came to 4chan searching for a mystery to research and got involved into one.

Now you guys have most details already reposted here.

Interesting thing is, no threads are allowed. This makes no sense, even if it is to prevent spam. First off flat earth threads are being posted daily, with rather stupid arguments and very ugly vocabulary. They are never deleted for spam or flooding.

I went down the hole, and what has happened has taken my skeptic view on this to "hmm this is suspicious"

First off, an hour or so ago, there were 4 or 5 threads posted about this. In one someone posted a pic saying "ok guys, here it is"... Someone commented "Ok wow, that's the closest to the real one if not the one"... Third user tried opening the pic in those few seconds that those 2 comments were alive. Strange thing is, he couldn't. Basically only those 2 users saw the pic. Even more interesting is, thread got deleted instantly. He managed to get a screenshot of image missing and the comment right after the thread was deleted as he hadn't refreshed it. On another thread he came and posted the screenshot. I was in that other thread. The moment the screenshot went down, I tried opening it, but couldn't. "File doesn't exist"... However I had thumbnails zoomed and I screenshot it then tried to update (This all took me 15 seconds) and thread was deleted.

All threads were suddenly deleted again. One more popped and I posted this story and a link to discord chat where we can discuss without fearing deletion and bans. However my comment was seen and replied to by 1 person. Then died. Again this took maybe 10 seconds. Funny thing is, people commented on thread for another 30 seconds or so before it was deleted. So they chose to delete only my comment that had this story and link to discord room where we discuss this seriously (No calling people shills, no spam, literally discussing every and any option, taking all possibilities into account).

I also got banned for spam and flooding. That was the second IP/device that got banned. Funny thing is, both times I was banned posting results of my research so far and relevant data. First time I posted a post by a guy claiming it was fake and that he made everything, debunking it and saying how his timeline doesn't fit, as I was there literally from before it exploded.

Second time was for posting the story about the screenshot and posting a link. Again for spam even tho that was the only alien related comment I posted on 4chan.

So basically I got banned 2 separate times for 2 comments, both time for spam. Makes no sense whatsoever. I circumvented the ban again but not posting anything yet.

I was following you then haha.. yea the discord link failed instantly..
And I too saw those posts about "here it is" but even though I was quick I couldn't get it before 404,
and then I saw the screenshot but it was 404 so fast...

I can't keep up with this..

thank you for your input..

READ this post I am responding to guys..
I was there for everything he or she just said.
It's ridiculous.

what this person said is ALL true.

everyone's getting banned for no apparent reason.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: akumasame

Do you have the link URL for the original place it was stored? I would like to look into this. I know its deleted but if you know the URL (that was used for the post) that would be great. Maybe you bookmarked it and still have it. If so reply to me here or private message.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Unfortunately I opened so many links and everything is 404'd that I have no way of finding out which one was it.

However I did screenshot the screenshot, let me see if the url is present in the screenshot

Edit:

Ok screenshot has the link to the thread where someone supposedly posted the pic closest to real one. If not real one, seconds before it was deleted. And although it's screenshot of the screenshot everything can be clearly seen, including the url.

Here's the link to screenshot

imgur.com...
edit on 25-2-2017 by akumasame because: Adding relevant data

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Yeah I replied to inbound user here to say that I was not aware of the original source just wanted to post the content here in case it has not already been posted. It seems others are saying it does not match the original so in my eyes, that is good news. I would love to see this original image, if there is one.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: akumasame

Unfortunately I opened so many links and everything is 404'd that I have no way of finding out which one was it.

However I did screenshot the screenshot, let me see if the url is present in the screenshot

Even just the URL for the page it was on. Would do. Does not have to be the URL for the image itself. However thanks for the quick reply.

and sure

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I suggest to look at some 3d human models they come close too like this one ..

And something you don't want to walk into when hiking the woods

I think that major cgi programs are funded by agencies to gain artist making art so real they can use it against us..
But that's something I've never being able to find any evidence for.

Soon the AI will have a face too,and someday you think your friend called you over a video conference
and you'll think it's really him or her but it's impossible, because he died a few years ago .
When that's going to happen it all starts to get really dangerous.

But I do think they aplaud the major cgi companies so they have found a way of discredit the ones who are real with hoaxes.

If you find the picture that comes close to what the OP talks about, try finding clay models first or search for bumpmaps they are used for 3d compositions .

Like all .obj and .3ds and .ztl files also will betray their authentic content. Mostly dragging the picture into Google will find if there are 3d models around.
edit on 0b26America/ChicagoSat, 25 Feb 2017 12:14:26 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Feb 2017 12:14:26 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join