It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

I have edited the original reply to include link to a screenshot. It has the link of the thread where the supposed closest matching pic was posted. Unfortunately that's all I have saved as everything goes so fast I simply cannot catch everything.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I agree hoax. And love the circle jerk analogy. As far as someone being able to intervene at a very high level and rather quickly...Hypothetically........ IF someone was to post something really really earth shattering super secret stuff on one of these boards, I mean the real deal way above top secret nat sec the world is about to come apart type stuff... How long do you think that post is going to sit there? This question is just a response to yours about the possibility of tptb being able to do that type of stuff.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

In any case here are what some posters drew from memory..

Hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If it is a HOAX, then what of all the stuff happening with the image, not being able to be saved, people being banned for ridiculous reasons, the site going down?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The guy in our discord room gave a different drawing. However I haven't seem how he described it, but from little I managed to catch I feel like his description doesn't fit what everyone else is describing. He also brought his fiance to to testify for him.

I do not trust him.

1. Account of his fiance plays WoW. So we already have an rpg fan
2. I asked some very specific questions, he hasn't replied
3. I never saw the accounts online both at the same time and replying at the same time.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Could be the onset of a viral campaign for an upcoming movie. Only way I see a site like 4chan involved to this level. Doubt it's a psyops to distract from anything else - the target audience is far too small.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Could be the onset of a viral campaign for an upcoming movie. Only way I see a site like 4chan involved to this level. Doubt it's a psyops to distract from anything else - the target audience is far too small.

except 4chan is one of the main places to talk about pizza..
and LOTS of people are watching..
Someone called into coast to coast about this apparently.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

About the pic or the pizza?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Those are convincing enough for me lol.
Maybe dragging these into Google will find the matching pictures we're all waiting for ..

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There are a couple more threads up now on /x/. Nothing new but they haven't been 404'd yet.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

except 4chan is one of the main places to talk about pizza..
and LOTS of people are watching..
Someone called into coast to coast about this apparently.

Lots of us.. not lots of people. Go to say.. an office building with 1k people working there. Ask them if they know about the pizza thing. I imagine you'll get a tiny handful that actually even heard about it. Or even about 4chan. And have probably never heard of coast to coast. It's not as widespread as people think. There were a few news story about the entire pizzagate stuff once someone walked into a pizza joint with a gun.. but even then, it was a tiny story.. quickly forgotten, and most people have no idea what it was even about.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I've considered that possiblity also..if this is a viral campaign for sometching then I AM CALLING FOR A BOYCOTT of whatever it turns out to be

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Lots of us.. not lots of people. Go to say.. an office building with 1k people working there. Ask them if they know about the pizza thing. I imagine you'll get a tiny handful that actually even heard about it. Or even about 4chan. And have probably never heard of coast to coast. It's not as widespread as people think. There were a few news story about the entire pizzagate stuff once someone walked into a pizza joint with a gun.. but even then, it was a tiny story.. quickly forgotten, and most people have no idea what it was even about.

you did NOT understand me.

4chan is the main place to talk about pizza..

distract THEM from that by making alien hoax on 4chan.

Do you get it?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: inbound

I don't actually have any idea. That's my point.

If such a thing as they describe is possible, then all information, everywhere is suspect.

Because it would be just as easy to gain access to target computers and alter them as it would be to remove or erase them. And if pictures can be altered in this way -- near instantaneously -- then any information can be altered in this way, near instantaneously.

Laws, regulations, minutes, drafts, financial reports, legal documents, mortgages, contracts, pictures, medical records, depositions, wills, PDF's, you name it.

Of course, if someone does have that kind of power, printed books and newspapers are probably "safe," unless they are print-on-demand.

The problem with disinfo has always been in its shallowness. If this hypothetical tech exists, disinfo can be as deep as any algorithm dictates and nothing is true. That's a hell of a rabbit hole.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

It says my IP is blocked from accessing 4chan.
🤔🤔🤔

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mjab6910
a reply to: Counterintelligence

It says my IP is blocked from accessing 4chan.
🤔🤔🤔

nah you just can't follow links from ATS to 4chan..

just post it in your browser that usually works sometimes not..

I had to go there myself and find the links myself.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ok. Trying to catch up here on "speed scroll" through this thread...

So, here's what I've got so far:

Alien with a small head standing in the desert, snaps a duck-face selfie with a human camera of some kind. Photo uploaded to 4 chan. 4 chan shuts down and thread disappears. People attempting to find the photo and possibly piece it together.

Did I get it??

An Intergalactic Kardashian?

Well. If the pic comes up for reals we can analyze it. Otherwise, it's 4chan, the realm of jokes and hoaxes for giggles.

Though I'd love to see a real alien picture. Or maybe not. Depends on what it looks like, I guess.

So.

Did I miss anything???

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm guessing that the original, unblurred version of this image of the ayyylmao...

...is what the few people saw before it was taken down.

The hoaxers now just want to trickle the image out in little bits to string this out.
I do want to see the image myself to be honest, looks cool.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

yeah, the part where the original file name was:

24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C,”

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Ok. Trying to catch up here on "speed scroll" through this thread...

So, here's what I've got so far:

Alien with a small head standing in the desert, snaps a duck-face selfie with a human camera of some kind. Photo uploaded to 4 chan. 4 chan shuts down and thread disappears. People attempting to find the photo and possibly piece it together.

Did I get it??

An Intergalactic Kardashian?

Well. If the pic comes up for reals we can analyze it. Otherwise, it's 4chan, the realm of jokes and hoaxes for giggles.

Though I'd love to see a real alien picture. Or maybe not. Depends on what it looks like, I guess.

So.

Did I miss anything???

yes you obviously missed some things.

I've never seen behavior like this. it's like the mods are trolling or something. None of the threads are being archived.
One thread I was in the pictures worked for like 10 seconds that I was there and then poof ALL the images were 404 and the images were all different.

then all the cool posts got delted really fast but not all at once.. just on down the line, and then the thread 404ed..

Any time someone seems closer that thread goes away instantly.

I think it's an elaborate hoax but it can't be just normal users doing it.

lots of people getting banned who only made one post..

I can't remember all the things yu might be missing. This thread is the most complete picture now..

everything else is gone.
edit on 25-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join