It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Still the coolest alien pic ever I figure...

Would you look at that ....

Alien Grays Making Zippers Garments
just like Us Earthen's

unless its Made in America ..

but hey it just could be a chemical or Radiation Suit it was Put in
by Us Earthens.. it may of been alive held captured

Ive see this same Pic Numerous times in UFO Mags and Tabloids..

Some say Roswell or the mexico Aztec incident , or from the 1950s
on and on ...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
a reply to: VirgilCrow

So you're telling me...

That you can effectively test this stuff outside real world participation.. I doubt it.

4chan would be the very place to test this live. Where your going to get people trying to manipulate the image in order to post it. A computer simulation won't be able to do stuff like print out physical copies and rephotograph them at angles etc..then reupload them. I'm sure advanced AI facial recognition systems could simulate this behaviour but you would still need to test it with public inventiveness.

IMO

You are reading too much into my comment. It was directed only towards the testing of methods of tagging and deleting images not the reaction to such a practice. That's another subject.

edit on 25-2-2017 by VirgilCrow because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Roxxo

It was posted on several imaging sites, and promptly 404'd. Not removed by user. Supposedly screen caps by users online were also removed from computers. That is what was said, im just relaying

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
keep getting strung along folks. it's nothing but fake.

If the person is uploading them in sections to avoid "flags" or what not, why not just upload them all at the same time instead of one by one over the course of hours or even days?

wreaks of hoax.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I did see the 404 links to the imaging sites though. Not that that means anything. Just a link they posted

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxxo
a reply to: Vasteel

While I agree it's most likely a hoax, it is possible to repair corrupted images. It doesn't always work, but it can be done. Pretending for a moment that it is real and the image was corrupted, someone could have recovered it and then split it into pieces to post the image piece by piece until the entire thing was out.

I suppose a good test to see what is going on would be to post the full image on sites other than 4chan and see what happens. If it gets deleted and posts start disappearing then something highly interesting would indeed be happening, be it an actual alien pic being suppressed by the gov or some test of internet censoring software.

As the story goes that already happened that it's been deleted from everywhere it was posted.
And the last open thread I was in ALL of the pictures were getting 404 all at once. Out of nowhere, they were working and now all of them are gone right before that thread 404, and then all the other threads 404..

As far as I can see it's all gone.

Someone started a new one..

in /x/

called "any new pieces"
edit on 25-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gandalf20
Reminder, the original thread stated:

"24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"

before being pruned.

I went to google Earth and calculated somewhat of the 24 miles and got this desert. Does anyone live near this area? From what I am seeing, it actually looks like an interesting hotspot for UFO activity in the middle of the desert/nowhere. This area seems isolated from the public eye from I can tell.

Least it's a clue, but that may or may not lead anywhere.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Wow 404. That didnt take long

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: inbound

Wow 404. That didnt take long

yep.. I was in for like 45 seconds?

they linked to an outside site and that link had "expired"

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

me too. Less than a minute. All of the sudden all but one post was gone and then 404

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

Good point. And horrifying.
Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well this is an interesting thread. I would wonder how someone got such a close up pic of an alien unless they were just letting it out for a stroll before being put back in captivity.

Just seems off to me that a pic with such high definition could be taken so close...and why is that the only one?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Any word on how this was supposedly obtained? The threads were removed so fast I dont recall that portion of the story

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well this is an interesting thread. I would wonder how someone got such a close up pic of an alien unless they were just letting it out for a stroll before being put back in captivity.

Just seems off to me that a pic with such high definition could be taken so close...and why is that the only one?

why are you assuming a human took the picture?
maybe he was near a trail cam?
HD security cam?
Or maybe it's a government agent and he took a lot of pictures.. And smuggled out one?

there's a lot of possibilities if we are already going with "aliens are real"
I'm weirded out by the small leaps of faith mattering for people that would click on an alien thread.

I'm more interested in the effects on the internet.. And my inability to even stay in one thread about it..
That is what is ridiculous.. Are the mods hoaxing us by deleting everything?
Couldn't they let them have ONE thread??

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Any word on how this was supposedly obtained? The threads were removed so fast I dont recall that portion of the story

no one has the story. The original thread was 404 so fast hardly anyone even saw it.

but it's a picture taken 24 miles north west of an airforce base.. Arizona I tihnk. (and that is supposedly remember)

But yea no story. people claim it was up for about 30 seconds and gone. (could be in on it too)

some people later drew it and I didn't save those images they might be all gone now..

threads are coming in hot..

I wasn't sure if mods, OP, or Alphabets are deleting. If this gets deleted, at least I'll know it's not OP.

if the mods weren't deleting this # it would never have gotten past the first thread

and those posts are gone.. they deleted half the thread lol..

I can't keep up.. refresh to get new posts, but refresh at risk of losing what you have..

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

another just popped up. stopwatch going now

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: inbound

"IF" it was real..it would have to be a trail camera. That would explain why there is only one image. It would also explain why the photograph was taken relatively low to the ground and the location.

I already explained my thoughts on this, before seeing the actual image. If real it would more than likely have been posted by a civilian using a trail cam.

I'm still leaning towards it being a hoax but again it looks like there is way more to it than just a bunch of pranksters..it's looking like it's a psyop but for what purpose I can't be sure.

edit on 25-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: inbound

and its gone.... did catch this link though. It was working 30 sec ago

imgur.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

another just popped up. stopwatch going now

you don't need a stop watch just blink a few times

I had 2 open.. I think the second one got to over a minute.
oddly enough they were deleting posts like in the middle and then on the way down to the op.. Why not just 404 it?
and then they did.

I wrote the above, went right back saw a new one clicked and it was 404.. that's under 30 seconds.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

why are you assuming a human took the picture?
maybe he was near a trail cam?
HD security cam?
Or maybe it's a government agent and he took a lot of pictures.. And smuggled out one?

there's a lot of possibilities if we are already going with "aliens are real"
I'm weirded out by the small leaps of faith mattering for people that would click on an alien thread.

I'm more interested in the effects on the internet.. And my inability to even stay in one thread about it..
That is what is ridiculous.. Are the mods hoaxing us by deleting everything?
Couldn't they let them have ONE thread??

Trail cam would seem a bit high as the image appears to be taken almost eye level with the "alien".

HD security camera would likely be continuous footage which would make this image a single frame from a video.

Gov't agent is possible as well I guess, but again it seems odd...like the "alien" is almost let out for a stroll for a bit....that or doing a land survey....

Anywho...not enough on this at the moment to even make a decision for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join