It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Men Provide. . . Real Women Appreciate it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Advantage

Your attitude gets an A++. America needs more women like you. Reminds me of my fiance.

Well then, my ego tells me you have a WONDERFUL woman!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MisterMcKill
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wait... now I'm a woman because my wife is putting me through grad school while I raise our three children? I am so confused...

Yeah. Pretty much.

About the only thing that'll save you is if you go kill a bear. With your hands. Like, yesterday.

I was thinking along the same lines when I read that, then I got to your post this almost happened.

Thanks for the unaware laugh

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Your ego is correct.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Didn't Jesus say to not criticize somebody for the snowflake in their eye when you have a snowball in your own? Something like that. I might be paraphrasing there.

I'm pretty sure the quote you were thinking of is love thy neighbor's wife because her jackass husband bought a stoopid billboard.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Oh, c'mon! I was expecting another serious topic and discussion. Instead, I got a real thread.

Seriously, if people have enough time to sit around protesting a billboard, it's a first world problem.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Abysha
Didn't Jesus say to not criticize somebody for the snowflake in their eye when you have a snowball in your own? Something like that. I might be paraphrasing there.

I'm pretty sure the quote you were thinking of is love thy neighbor's wife because her jackass husband bought a stoopid billboard.

That's the one, thank you.

You little provider, you.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Real women hate this. But they want the man to open the door, pay for dates, and be treated like a Princess ...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Real women hate this. But they want the man to open the door, pay for dates, and be treated like a Princess ...

Nah.. those are indecisive bitches. Theyll take your truck and hunting dog when they leave too....

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If the guy has enough extra money to waste by putting up a billboard...he's probably not married.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I think their just throwing the protesters a bone to keep them busy.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I fail to see the issue here.
Imagine if it was the opposite and it said "Men have no obligation to provide for women. Women don't need to appreciate when men are present."
There's nothing wrong with a man providing and being present - that is exactly what people in relationships are expected to do. There is also nothing wrong with women appreciating men who provide for them and are present. I constantly see women complaining about men who DON'T do exactly that. But hey, if women somehow feel empowered by becoming single mothers of children with absent fathers, they're free to do so. If women want to marry men who they don't expect to do anything but sit on the couch drinking beer and watching tv, they're free to do that too.

Men should be providers, just as women should be.
Women should appreciate their husbands/boyfriends/whatever providing for them, just as men should appreciate their wives/girlfriends/whatever providing for them.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I constantly see women complaining about men who DON'T do exactly that.

The majority of women are not represented by the ridiculous militant feminists that wear vagina hats and endlessly flap their gums over phantom "opressions" in this country. Those harpies merely yell the loudest, not with the most voices.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if the sign was paid for by a sandwich shop?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Wouldn't it be funny if the sign was paid for by a sandwich shop?

Ironically, the sign was first put on a sandwich board.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The creator is "Reuben", a "Hero" who always takes the "BLT" line on the "Subway".

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You guys are so sexist, what makes you think it was a man who paid for it?

It could have just as easily been a career baby's mama with 7 kids and 10 baby daddies.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

It could have just as easily been a career baby's mama with 7 kids and 10 baby daddies.

If so, at least 3 of those baby daddies need to be calling Maury Povich because that math doesn't add up...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Bone75

If so, at least 3 of those baby daddies need to be calling Maury Povich because that math doesn't add up...

My neighbor is a surrogate for a gay couple in the UK. She was telling me how now they can combine the DNA from two fathers (or two mothers) into one embryo and allow same-sex couples to have children that actually share both or their genes.

So... just saying. It's possible to have seven kids and ten baby daddies.

Heh.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If so, at least 3 of those baby daddies need to be calling Maury Povich...

Yes Captain Obvious, that was pretty much the point of the joke.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I think they had a movie about that called Twins.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join