It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Men Provide. . . Real Women Appreciate it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well I certainly was triggered. Read the title and came here with a prepared rant...

Since this is a sexist discussion: I was wondering today if you guys get offended over the fact that groups of men are called "sausage fest"?
As a dude u get more angry that it IS a sausage fest! Lol

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
What about the poor men who are expected to be the sole providers and just give to women simply for being women? Why isn't that sexist towards men? Why are men the bad guys in this scenario?

Yeah it's wrong to try and force people into these roles, but it's wrong both ways. Not every man is a hunter.

Why is it when an unemployed Man lives with a working woman He is called a looser where as if the roles were switched it wouldn't even cause a stir.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I totally agree with that freaking sign.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I'm not at all offended by the traditional marriage. I see a man's support as one form of his love.

Instead of being offended, women should be grateful that their husbands want to take care of them.

I realize that doesn't work for everyone, but b****ing about it is, in my view, damned ungrateful and a blatant form of misandry.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
An example of a woman a man should not have to support -

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Real Men Provide and real women show their appreciation for it by putting out, until they get married at least, and then they own half of everything the man owns whether they worked for it or not and don't have to put out anymore to get stuff.

Prostitutes are more honest.

The Truth Sucks.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
What about the poor men who are expected to be the sole providers and just give to women simply for being women? Why isn't that sexist towards men? Why are men the bad guys in this scenario?

Yeah it's wrong to try and force people into these roles, but it's wrong both ways. Not every man is a hunter.

I was assuming they would be protesting the treatment of men, and how, overall, we live shorter lives. Men are typically the ones who put down neurotoxic ant poison, use harsh chemicals fixing cars, lift heavy things.

I say enough is enough! I want to get my nails did, sir down and relax when i have to pee, pour lemonade while the women cut down trees and pile the logs! I am MAN, hear me sigh!!
edit on 2/24/2017 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I couldn't be less surprised than to see this comes from the bible belt. This idea is as antiquated as they come.

While this "man provides, women sit and look pretty while idolizing their men" does apply to many out there, I've known plenty of good folks who did not fit into this mold.

Gender is determined at a cellular level for the biological roadmap of creating the human body.

Who you are, as that gender of a human, is largely maleable by the development of the brain. This is not a "one size fits all" scenario. Not in the slightest.

link   
You can't distil a relationship down to a simple phrase that fits on a billboard, really.

Although, the best relationship advice I could give anyone would be, "Don't be a nob to the person you love."

When I have money, I pay, when my wife does, she pays. simples.

link   
double
edit on 47pFri, 24 Feb 2017 12:29:47 -060020172017-02-24T12:29:47-06:00kAmerica/Chicago28000000k by SprocketUK because: meh

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join