It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you've never seen "I Pet Goat, II"... (it's freaky)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The only reason this thread was posted yesterday is because NASA would post this pic today, along with their "new planets discovery". It's all a set up and a test to see who is paying attention:

twitter.com...

(it's very clearly replicating the final scene in Pet Goat)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Wow, that's an interesting coincidence (or not), but no, I'm not with NASA.

Allegorically, the idea I suppose it to invert and project, as if imagining hierarchy on hierarchy, like an appeal to otherworldly powers and principalities, which if they do exist, are surely founded on principals of individual civil liberty and mutuality or the Christ principal, which was rendered here on Earth of all places, so it doesn't really work and everything is generally upside down to our own human conceptions and expectations.

It has a certain self-referential quality to it, in so far as there are 7 visible planets in our own solar system and 7 chakras in the human body and 7 lampstands, and 7 churches.

I don't think they can spin or get around it though and come up with another allegory to replace it.

If that was inspired by I Pet Goat II, the final scene, then I'd say nice try but no cigar.

We ourselves, walking hand in hand with God with God in us and us in God, at home, are the new dawning of a new age, and they're like no, look over here at these new 7 planets, instead.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Speaking of the last scene, this is kind of interesting I thought.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
a reply to: leolady
Yep, that's it. At the bottom of that page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks to you and leolady for that. As a tip, I tried clicking on the links in the ATS discussion, but found most of the citations were dead. There is an online document linked on the second page with working footnotes.

www.scribd.com...

The NASA drawing of TRAPPIST-1f is wild. What are the odds four years after the "I, Pet Goat II" video was circulated a conversation would spring up, and a day later NASA would release information about 3 possibly habitable planets with a drawing of practically the same picture?

www.nasa.gov...

Talk about synchronicity.

Kind of interesting the artist only linked the two commentaries and described the ATS one as "a more complexe deciphering". I wonder if he had a hand in writing it. All in all very thought provoking stuff.

edit on 23-2-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Interestingly, after much silence after the election, John Podesta was tweeting hard about this #thetruthisoutthere.

What is interesting about the NASA find is that it's 7 rocky type worlds with 3 in the goldilocks zone where liquid water might be at least possible.

The implications is that this system may be the very first one where, once the larger telescopes come on stream that we'll be able to detect liquid water and an atmosphere on an Earth-sized rocky world, and that will really be something in our search for extraterrestrial life, but even then it won't DSTRACT us from the cause of Justice right here at home.

I don't know what "they" are thinking if they think they can control the narrative, having already lost it a long time ago.

But I call it a coincidence or a synchronicity, nothing more.

Then again, when Podesta and/or Clinton tweet, these days, you have to look at the context and more often than not, there's something sinister about their desires, motives and intent, reading between the lines..

Maybe they latched onto the title - "I, pet goat", which might have pleasing undertones for these sickos.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That's... also a little unsettling.

Although as always, my skeptical hat is firmly in place, and I'm not going to assume it has to be more than mere coincidence (especially since I'm a big fan and proponent of NASA,) I do have to say... THIS is a bit weird to me. Look at the shape inversion and mirroring...

... sharp angles going up, vs down, or down vs up. Some shapes on the right, vs left, or left, vs right. The curve arcing up, vs the curve arcing down. Etc.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04

Although as always, my skeptical hat is firmly in place, and I'm not going to assume it has to be more than mere coincidence (especially since I'm a big fan and proponent of NASA,)

The Aquarius synchronicity is what really blew my hair back.

Check out the link, talk about crazy, huh?

I am agnostic, so I don't put much stock in this stuff, but the odds are genuinely uncanny.

There are about 5 positions the sun could be in vertically and 8 positions it could be in horizontally if the sun were repositioned so it touched an adjacent position from the current or offsetted location of the star in the image.

That right there is 1/5 * 1/8 = 1/40 odds.

The choice of landscape could have been water, ice, glaciation, beach, mountainous, rocky, dunes, meadows, forestation, and I am sure there are other combinations of biomes we could imagine. So let's say 1/10. The camera could have been positioned four ways. One where the waterway was either going from left in the foreground to right in the distance as currently rendered in both pictures, straight to the horizon, right in the foreground to left in the distance, or no foreground ice with water straight to the horizon.

That is another 1/10 * 1/4 = 1/40 odds.

Using just these numbers we get 1/40 * 1/40 = 1/1600 or 0.0625% odds.

The original discussion shows another oddity about how the the exo-system is in the Aquarius constellation.

That is another 1/88 odds.

1/1600 * 1/88 = 1 in 140,800 or 0.000710227272...% odds.

We are not even factoring in the positions of the two other planets being in the same position of the light rings and the other ice features.

Truly astounding!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Interestingly, after much silence after the election, John Podesta was tweeting hard about this #thetruthisoutthere.

Crazy. Podesta actually linked the I, Pet Goat II video?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

No no, after much silence he made some tweets about the 7 planet discovery. The truth is out there ie: not here, but in the extraterrestrial realm.

Probably thinks that aliens are going to run some interference for him to prevent him from coming under serious investigation.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Yean, and instead of Jesus, an ice arch. They've always wanted to try to freeze him out and leave him out in the cold, but in the process they only betray their own motivations.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

originally posted by: AceWombat04

Although as always, my skeptical hat is firmly in place, and I'm not going to assume it has to be more than mere coincidence (especially since I'm a big fan and proponent of NASA,)

The Aquarius synchronicity is what really blew my hair back.

Check out the link, talk about crazy, huh?

I am agnostic, so I don't put much stock in this stuff, but the odds are genuinely uncanny.

There are about 5 positions the sun could be in vertically and 8 positions it could be in horizontally if the sun were repositioned so it touched an adjacent position from the current or offsetted location of the star in the image.

That right there is 1/5 * 1/8 = 1/40 odds.

The choice of landscape could have been water, ice, glaciation, beach, mountainous, rocky, dunes, meadows, forestation, and I am sure there are other combinations of biomes we could imagine. So let's say 1/10. The camera could have been positioned four ways. One where the waterway was either going from left in the foreground to right in the distance as currently rendered in both pictures, straight to the horizon, right in the foreground to left in the distance, or no foreground ice with water straight to the horizon.

That is another 1/10 * 1/4 = 1/40 odds.

Using just these numbers we get 1/40 * 1/40 = 1/1600 or 0.0625% odds.

The original discussion shows another oddity about how the the exo-system is in the Aquarius constellation.

That is another 1/88 odds.

1/1600 * 1/88 = 1 in 140,800 or 0.000710227272...% odds.

We are not even factoring in the positions of the two other planets being in the same position of the light rings and the other ice features.

Truly astounding!

You know something, those are good points. Rational. Good analysis. Thank you for taking the time, much appreciated.

I never thought that this thread would lead in this direction, 40 light years away.

If they're making an appeal to the "natives" out there, that's not going to work because they already got the message a long time ago, maybe even heard the cries of the children, or of the people trapped in the twin towers.

If Justice bends as far as the heavens are long, and if the twin pillars that form the frame of the doorway to heaven are that of the height of Justice and Mercy, where even our Jesus said "I ask for mercy, not sacrifice", then an appeal to alien devils somewhere out there, or to some projected hierarchy of evil and wicked kings and queens, presidents and prime ministers - wouldn't that be barking up the wrong tree if it can be fairly assumed that any civilizations would be far in advance of our own, scientifically and intellectually?

Are John Podesta and Hillary Clinton about to get any help from those powers and principalities who, even if they were receptive to such projections, have surely been burned too many times ("I fought the law and the law won"). They would well know and realize that an indomitable love and mutuality rules the roost so to speak. Heck maybe the rock of all ages was demonstrated here on Earth of all places, with news having already gone far and wide..

Of course there are aliens out there and of course some know about us, and maybe one or some among them are evil, but once the strong man is bound, and all his power and authority pilfered, leaving nothing, it's rather foolish to presume that he's still in power or can be appeased with "penance" and ritual black magic sacrifice.

God killed Baal a long long time ago. Slapped a double-bind upon him and those ways.

"I ask for mercy, not sacrifice." (said it on more than one occasion to really try to drive the point home). He knew who he was talking to, and so do we.

I liked your analysis, very interesting, and note that in the place of Jesus, they inserted a frozen archway..?

Damn fool-hardy satanists, and wasn't NASA founded by those types in the first place?

So once again, they betray themselves and their motivations and it is noteworthy I think, that John Podesta tried in vain to latch onto it as a point of distraction and projection with #thetruthisoutthere.

Nice try NASA. Nice try John.

If one of those three rocky worlds has an atmosphere and harbors life, that can't form the basis of an appeal to the devil nor would it somehow repudiate the magnitude of God's own creation or what God rendered here on Earth through one among us, who's own abuse by the evil and the wicked bound the devil here and from here to kingdom come where it might be said that what was loosed on earth was loosed in heaven but that what is bound on earth is bound in heaven too.

Let Justice prevail or the heavens fall and they fall heavy upon us all.

I therefore pray that God will have mercy on you (John Podesta and Hillary Clinton etc), but, if you persist in this devilish business, well, let's just say that you've been told and that you knew, so there's no excuse, only repentance before Almighty God, and if there's a "Pet Goat" somewhere, then rest assured that it's on a very tight leash whereby those who serve the devil are simply getting punked by God, who's faster than the devil who's also blind as a bat.

And as it was in Jesus time, so shall it be again, because of He who was, who is and who is to come.

Divine providence is at work (we all know it) and the MSM isn't going to be able to save you. We're way past the tipping point, and even this appeal to some devil to help you from out there, whether by projection or petition, even that's been seen and observed and processed, and fully grokked.

So if you reach out, reach only for the mercy of God.

This is a heart war, and you lost.

Cry for all the wrong reasons and lose your own sense of humor, mirth and charm. Cry for the right ones and have the very hand of God wipe away the tears from your eyes.

"When the hearts of men (and women) change, kingdoms change."
~ John the Baptist

edit on 25-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

You're post there deserves reposting here I think

originally posted by: priceless34

reply to post by Xtraeme

I interpreted Jesus going thru the tunnel as the passing from the age of pisces to the age of aquarius which is known as the age of enlightenment.

originally posted by: Xtraeme

reply to post by priceless34

I like that.
Ichthys or ΙΧΘΥΣ was always a symbol of Jesus and his teachings. So I'm pretty confident the fish jumping into the boat is meant to indicate a gathering. However I could easily see a double meaning of the Age of Pisces (represented by Jesus himself as the Piscean fish) being the current period, transferring to the Age of Aquarius (as the full ocean) of total abundance (etymologically abundance in Latin as abundantem means overflow, much like the ocean overflows the earth). So that does seem to fit! Nice catch!

Here is a crazy coincidence. Yesterday, 4 years after this discussion was first opened, NASA announced a breakthrough discovery of 3 potentially habitable exoplanets. Using Spitzer data, the NASA team described the planets by saying

QUOTE:

" At about 40 light-years (235 trillion miles) from Earth, the system of planets

" is relatively close to us, in the constellation Aquarius (map). Because they

" are located outside of our solar system, these planets are scientifically

" known as exoplanets.

" This exoplanet system is called TRAPPIST-1, named for The Transiting Planets

" and Planetesimals Small Telescope (TRAPPIST) in Chile.

NASA also shared an artist's rendering of what the planet TRAPPIST-1f might look like from the surface.

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

Look familiar?

www.youtube.com...

What are the odds 4 years after I, Pet Goat II's first debut a new ATS discussion would spring up linking to this thread, and a day later NASA would release information about 3 possibly habitable planets with a drawing of practically the same image portraying habitable planets in the constellation of Aquarius.

I don't even believe in synchronicity, but this is just.. wow.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
So that we can carry on the discussion about the experience of watching "I Pet Goat II" for the first time, to exploring it's meaning and metaphor and allegory, I made a thread on the crazy synchronistic aspects of this thread in the Paranormal Forum of ATS, because it's starting to get really weird and freaky.

Crazy ATS Thread "Synchronicity" Involving NASA Rendering of Newly Discovered 7 Exoplanet System.

So let's take the ultra-strange "synchronicity" discussion there, and leave this space for further contemplation about the film and what it evokes and wishes to impart (who knows what else might surface?! can lightening strike twice in the same place?), which isn't without a reference to a certain satanic element conjoining Bush Jr. and Obama with both 9/11 and the apparent victims of child-sex-trafficking, then in pops Podeta, from all but silent Twitter account with a tweet to say #thetruthisoutthere about the exoplanet discovery while attempting to mock Trump for having no interest in deep space exploration, while the last scene of the film is nearly the same as NASA's artwork.

Too strange. Welcome to the omegapoint of the cosmogenesis of the noosphere wherein the MSM ain't going to be able to save them, nor even an appeal to evil ancient aliens, if my own suspicions are correct.

So yeah, I think it's fair to say that we're paying attention, while they're betraying themselves at each and every step of the way.

Who's the Pet Goat-in-a-box with children's blocks now?

P.S. Here's Clinton, in case you were wondering where she shows up in all of this..

youtu.be...

edit on 25-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Having not heard of this film until today, and finding it really interesting, I then looked to see if there was a first one in the series, as this one was named a 'II' film. I came across this video on Vimeo which offered an alternative and very detailed view of the film, which I found fascinating. Just so you know, I am not a religious person, the jury is still out on the whole existence of God ideology, for me. Never the less, I still found the Testemonyofthe2's interpretation quite an eye opener. I don't think we can embed Vimeo vids here so will just post the link.

testemonyofthe2 video

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I found the same vid on youtube.. here is the embed

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It really is incredible TRAPPIST-1 is in the Aquarius constellation when you read the comments from June 23rd of 2010.

reply to post by Xtraeme

I interpreted Jesus going thru the tunnel as the passing from the age of pisces to the age of aquarius which is known as the age of enlightenment.

I like that.
Ichthys or ΙΧΘΥΣ was always a symbol of Jesus and his teachings. So I'm pretty confident the fish jumping into the boat is meant to indicate a gathering. However I could easily see a double meaning of the Age of Pisces (represented by Jesus himself as the Piscean fish) being the current period, transferring to the Age of Aquarius (as the full ocean) of total abundance (etymologically abundance in Latin as abundantem means overflow, much like the ocean overflows the earth). So that does seem to fit! Nice catch!

The stars really aligned on that one didn't they?

edit on 3-3-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It really is incredible TRAPPIST-1 is in the Aquarius constellation when you read the comments from June 23rd of 2010.

reply to post by Xtraeme

I like that.

The stars really aligned on that one didn't they?

Uh.. yeah, they sure did, that was weird.

Very unusual.

Perhaps even rather telling in some strange way.

If so, Pet Goat ain't gonna help them distract us with news of aliens or of ET life.

Absurd.

But as a true synchronicity, it's worth pondering over maybe for a bit..

We know what the opening scene of I Pet Goat is all about and signifies.. and by that I'm not just referring to the Bush-911 reference but also Obama, and the little girl in the white dress as to what the artist intended it to mean according to his own Website.

The truth that is "out there" is made of goodness and love, it's not malevolent and it's unlikely to rush to the defence of John Podesta and others like some sort of ally that can be called upon like a genie.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The dedicated synchronicity topic appears to be removed unfortunately. I was kind of looking forward to that.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

I guess you can't have a thread about another thread. Makes sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join