It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you've never seen "I Pet Goat, II"... (it's freaky)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Generally, in my interpretation, the video speaks about the separating of the sheep from the goats. I, Pet Goat ... even starts with one. There are no sheep or lambs at all in the entire thing and it's chalk full of occult symbolism that points to whole thing being a fallen construct.

The Christ figure at the end is the false one.

Do any of you really think that when the Beast comes, he will come as a real hellfire creature ruling through fear and terror? No. He comes as the prime deceiver. Many will see him as the New Age Christ figure, come to save us from the evil Old Testament god he will call YHWH. Many of you know this is the narrative that already circulates. This figure will portray himself as a figure of peace and love ... and he will abolish ALL religion, except his own. Do as thou wilt only love me.

The narrative is already in place with the references being mixed freely: Morning Star, etc.

It's no surprise that he's heading into the fifth age or age of aquarius. That's the so-called age of man, age of enlightenment.

We're very close now, even at the door. The video is a warning.
edit on 17-3-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yeah. Still, I love the discussion of the synchronicity here. And the age of Aquarius "coincidence," even to my skeptical mind, is really unsettling.

Peace.

<< 1  2   >>

join