It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you've never seen "I Pet Goat, II"... (it's freaky)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I feel that this part at 4:33 may depict a prophetic precognition of Hillary Clinton's loss ("love trumps hate")

youtu.be...

The reason I posted this here was because I find that when something like this, that's filled with allegorical symbolism and rendered in an engaging and captivating manner, is received with a certain curiosity and open-mindedness, that it can be evocative and even paradigm shifting as a vision and work of art - so I was curious to see how it might be received by those among us at ATS who haven't already seen it before.

It was created by a guy in Montreal over the course of years after having had his "vision", who, working mostly alone while getting some help from a few friends and contracting certain pieces of work out, persevered until it was finished, because he felt that it was important.

What are your thoughts / reactions?

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 21-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Rather than a prediction I would say its a wish,the period of the Ivory tower is over. The business men are turned to dust and the Christ is reawakened in a new golden age.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm going to give this some consideration again, it's been a while.

Have you looked at the Heliofant site? They have some clues, here and here.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder

the period of the Ivory tower is over. The business men are turned to dust and the Christ is reawakened in a new golden age.

Excellent summary. For those who don't have the connection to watch the video, that's about it in a nutshell.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
I'm going to give this some consideration again, it's been a while.

Thanks, but I'm not sure I want to know what he thinks it means and represents and sometimes the artist themselves doesn't know and can't know for sure at the time, if there's a precognitive, prophetic element to it, and this one certainly has that.

It's great to watch again, now, in hindsight.

That thing at 4:33 that's Hillary Clinton, waving a wand at the light, the egg of the womb discarded with the period, strange for an old lady. No one ever knew what that meant and most people didn't like it, and the artist was at a loss to really explain it at the time.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Wow. Very interesting, particularly the first one.

Who are those girls?

Rabbit hole.

Here we are, check this out, this is what he's referring to

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

The suggestion is that part of the Newton Shooting event involved the preservation of some of the children to presumably then disappear them into a child-trafficking domain wherein there is blood sacrifice. The creator perceives that Obama is a part of some sort of Satanic child-sacrifice and abuse and human-trafficking operation which involves the Newtown or Sandy Hook shootings. Interesting.. and creepy.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
All right. You may be interested in this older ATS member's interpretation of it. It was linked to from the creator's site as just a link to commentary.

The Hidden Themes of Heliofant's "I, Pet Goat II"

ETA: I'm aware of the issue with the kids of Sandy Hook. I won't go into it beyond I don't buy the official story about that event at all.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Noncents because: Expanded

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

All right. You may be interested in this older ATS member's interpretation of it. It was linked to from the creator's site as just a link to commentary.

Thanks. That's neat to see someone walking people through it offering their interpretation. Shows it's rather deep.

I was just wondering if it tripped anybody out a bit on watching it for the first time..

Someone? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

It's rather odd that he'd put that reference into it though, on his own website.. hmm.

Question: You don't have to answer it if you don't want to..

Was there a lot of satanism in that town by any chance or any satanic connections or networks? Were they, like many of the people who became victims aboard flights 77 and 93 on 9/11 connected in some way with the MIC?

That's what I'd be curious about and here I'm thinking of something along the lines of Madeleine McCann's parents who were befriended by that buddy of the Podestas, the grandson of Sigmund Freud.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder

Rather than a prediction I would say its a wish,the period of the Ivory tower is over. The business men are turned to dust and the Christ is reawakened in a new golden age.

The business men to me appear to all have the face of John McCain..

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I don't know for sure, I never looked into it but I had read that there were connections to a couple Satanic outlets. It's definitely worth looking into if that's your thing. Supposedly there are some interesting things along those lines.

I don't know about your other questions though.

I don't blame the Satanists though. The vast majority of Satanists wouldn't be involved with anything seriously crazy. I, personally, believe they've been used / crafted to be a common scapegoat to most people. They're Satanists, they must be evil and do evil things... Nah. Most just want to be left alone. Luciferians are a whole other ball-game though.

Interesting random Satanism fact for you, Anton LaVey (real name Howard Stanton Levey), the guy that founded and ran the Church of Satan until he died, was actually Jewish by birth.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Noncents because: Reworked

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I don't know for sure, I never looked into it but I had read that there were connections to a couple Satanic outlets. It's definitely worth looking into if that's your thing.

I do know not to just blame Satanists because they're Satanists though. Most of them wouldn't ever do anything that messed up. I, personally, believe they were used / crafted into the perfect scapegoat. Anton LaVey (real name Howard Stanton Levey), the guy that founded and ran the Church of Satan until he died, was actually Jewish by birth.

There are different types of Satanists. I'm not referring merely to the Hedonists or the self-as-God, but the creepy, Occultism mixed with sex magic and child sex abuse and sacrifice. Very interesting if there were some local connections there, threading into Satanism or Satanist networks. How did I guess right on that..

Maybe he was onto something. Bush was just a useful puppet, but Obama needed no strings to be pulled on him, and thought it a great joke until this little girl comes back to haunt him with that apple.

FYI on the wall outside the classroom, the graffiti reads "Psalm 23".

I like the Anubis at the front of the boat, which is an Egyptian symbol of resurrection, and I don't think there's any mistaking of Clinton as the old witch in the tower (which had yet to come to pass when this was made).

This dude in Montreal had quite the vision, very prophetic, and then at the end with the falling of the pyramids by the light of the sun, with the Christ figure awakened and his crown of thorns dissolved. Very wonderful, imho.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The guy's your talking about are mostly Luciferians, theistic Satanists. Bad hombres.

I do agree that Heliofant did some amazing work with symbolism that shook some people into asking questions when they saw it. A good friend of mine called me in the middle of the night back when it came out and drove to my house to show it to me. Big wake up call moment for him.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
There was another really long thread on ATS about that you might be interested in reading.
It's from quite a while ago now though.
I Pet Goat ATS LINK

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing that. Where is the link to the ATS thread on the Heliofant website? Did the artist Louis Lefebvre have anything to say about it? It is kind of hard to believe the video was the product of a single person. In a way it kind of reminds me of William Blake's Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

edit on 21-2-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: link

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well that was disturbing.

Usual disclaimer: I'm skeptical and nothing I'm saying should be interpreted as a positive assertion of meaning or anything beyond coincidence, but I post it anyway out of interest.

Since you said in response to others' posts that you wanted people's responses upon seeing it for the first time, the two things that immediately stood out to me were:

I've seen the sharp toothed figure depicted at 2:47 before in a nightmare, as well as the seemingly ashen figures of men in suits and ties. (In my nightmare, they had glowing eyes like headlights, and were contaminating other people, turning them into some version of themselves, who then also possessed glowing eyes.)

But then, I'm prone to disturbing dream imagery, FWIW.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I don't know for sure, I never looked into it but I had read that there were connections to a couple Satanic outlets. It's definitely worth looking into if that's your thing. Supposedly there are some interesting things along those lines.

I don't blame the Satanists though. The vast majority of Satanists wouldn't be involved with anything seriously crazy. I, personally, believe they've been used / crafted to be a common scapegoat to most people. They're Satanists, they must be evil and do evil things... Nah. Most just want to be left alone. Luciferians are a whole other ball-game though.

Interesting random Satanism fact for you, Anton LaVey (real name Howard Stanton Levey), the guy that founded and ran the Church of Satan until he died, was actually Jewish by birth.

Newtown. New Town. There is some intriguing information out that that Newtown is a model city for the globalists and some connections to Agenda 21. And a "one-world" spiritual sect. Lots of government folk there.

Before that, I thought those that doubted were crazy conspiracy nuts. Maybe so, but after looking into it, my spider-sense was tingling and I was a little creeped out. I'd LOVE to just explore that angle without discussing the tragedy and without being censored, but it seems that's impossible.
edit on 21-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I agree. The government connections are much more interesting than the Satanic ones there. I watched it all go down that day the same as many. I watched the way the news showed their hand in regards to how they make up details and provide unproven information.

I watched the official story change repeatedly.

Then I started researching. I only say I'm not sure about the Satanic connections because I never looked up if the claims were actually true. But there's a whole lot wrong with the events of that day.

On the I, Pet Goat II video, I think the guy was looking to make something profound with symbolism and self-admittedly was learning it as he went. Like most good artists he seems more interested in the perceptions of others.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Is this it ?
HELIOFANT

leolady

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady
Yep, that's it. At the bottom of that page.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join