It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden on the brink? Police force pushed to breaking point by violence amid migrant influx

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Felicio

Im not a traitor to my country for beli3ving we are doing the right thing. We/i just have an different opinion then you...thats all.

Ok, I take back the traitor comment, if you truly believe that you are.

Then I would say that you are just a.....NaiveNative.

I could off course make a better pun....Felicio, but let's not go down that road.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

am not going to let anti-muslim forces use their policing inadequacies as a tool to further anti-muslim/anti-refugee sentiment though.

Did you ever once just stop and think about why there are more and more threads and articles with an anti-Muslim bent discussing how a country is being turned into no go zones, rape and mayhem cesspools that were once considered safe and beautiful before the invaders arrived ?

None of the 100s if not 1000s of stories coming out of Europe could have an element of truth.....get real

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: LardoCalorissian

I guess all is well then as long as a country is not literally torn apart....

You are such an eternal apologist.

Ok. So what do you want me to do? Go storm over to Sweden and demand they hire more police? It's not even my country. So it's not even my business to begin with. If they have trouble policing their ghettos, they need to figure it out on their own. I, however, am not going to let anti-muslim forces use their policing inadequacies as a tool to further anti-muslim/anti-refugee sentiment though.

If only your government thought like this. "its not even my business to begin with" and "they need to figure it out on their own"...
Maybe the World would be a whole lotta different...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I guess all is well then as long as a country is not literally torn apart....

You are such an eternal apologist.

Ok. So what do you want me to do?

Ummm...howabout...

Have you lost every last vestige of conspiratorial curiosity...?

Are you really so steeped in contrarianism...that you can't connect the dots on this one...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sweden huh! The country that issues an assault rifle to everyone who completes their 2 years of service if I'm not mistaken. Seems like an armed citizen constabulary wouldn't be too hard to muster up if the need arose. Somehow I think any refugee issues might self-correct if that were to become the case.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Ummm...sorry to bust on ya like this but...that's Switzerland your thinking about...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Not from sweden, but from the netherlands. We face the same ignorance and fear about immigrants from across the pond as the swedish though.

No we face the same problems caused by immigration.

One of the biggest causes of these problems is that delusional liberal mindset.

"The right thing".

What is that, being a traitor to your own country, destroying your culture, based on this liberal mental disease.

You will start to face more opposition soon though

What is the "liberal mental disease"? Please?

That's the disease that keeps people from being easily led by lies and made up "facts".

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

This is what Happens when you Let Radical Muslim Animals into Westernized Nations . Why Even Bother , they Will Never Assimilate into their Adopted Countries Culture . FAIL .

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Not from sweden, but from the netherlands. We face the same ignorance and fear about immigrants from across the pond as the swedish though.

No we face the same problems caused by immigration.

One of the biggest causes of these problems is that delusional liberal mindset.

"The right thing".

What is that, being a traitor to your own country, destroying your culture, based on this liberal mental disease.

You will start to face more opposition soon though

What is the "liberal mental disease"? Please?

That's the disease that keeps people from being easily led by lies and made up "facts".

I know what you are doing, its called opposite george

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Crazy.
Not sure how big these "no go zones" are, but it would take all of what, 'bout 15-20 Marines to change that?
Here in the U.S. at least.

How can they accept no go zones in their own country?
(Rhetorical question!)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Ok. So what do you want me to do? Go storm over to Sweden and demand they hire more police? It's not even my country. So it's not even my business to begin with. If they have trouble policing their ghettos, they need to figure it out on their own. I, however, am not going to let anti-muslim forces use their policing inadequacies as a tool to further anti-muslim/anti-refugee sentiment though.

Perhaps you should start by not claiming "this is sensationalism" when it is people like you who don't want to admit to see trees in a forest?... Just saying...
edit on 20-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It's Muslims, the problem that is , Muslims. Islam IS the most intolerant, hateful ideology that has EVER existed, bar none. Nazism and the kkk have NOTHING on the pedo rape cult.

But hey, thickos, let's call everyone a bigot if they point out the hate and intolerance of this disgusting cult. Meanwhile, lets close our eyes and WILLINGLY lie so that our gutless left wing agenda to 'multiculturise' ALL western countries can go ahead.

Sweden has a Muslim problem, a very serious one. Any attempt to deny that is just laughable. Try going there (you won't) and let your daughter walk the streets of upsalla alone(you won't because you're a hypocrite leftist).

Muslims condone rape. Let me rephrase, ALL Muslims condone rape.

Go Hillary

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

a reply to: uncommitted

calling Moroccans scum.

Most of them are.....

Watch the weekly Dutch crime show, it's just one "North African appearance" after the other.

Sorry, Geert Wilders is the absolute scum of the earth to me, the man is a joke. But hey, you like your eggs with a nice dose of facism on the side then that's your life. At least you are honest by saying your country should be all white. T's and C's prevent me from saying what I think about you but so many on here won't admit to such rampant racism so that's something.

Coming from a hypocrite who thinks that ONLY western countries should be FORCED into multiculturalism, what a joke.

When do start DEMANDING that Namibia take in MILLIONS of non-blacks in the name of multiculturalism??

Left wing = hypocrites

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: numb3rs

a reply to: numb3rs

The reasoning behind this was diversity.

Diversity?

Is there something wrong with my country's population in the way we historically were?

Too white?

To phrase it that way shows a total lack of understanding of what historically happened.

It's not valued on some preconceived idea. Some serious things happened that meant serious things. It's based on evidence. Not morals. Diversity is just good. We were the only place pushing it, and we became the #1 Superpower. It wasn't coincidence, and it especially wasn't because white people alone.

Yeah diversity is good. So when do we DEMAND that Gabon takes in MILLIONS of non-blacks??

Or would that be racist?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
What the lower IQ's seem to be saying is "there is no Muslim or migrant issue in Sweden".

Which is an outright lie.

But hey, they should take in another hundred thousand, to NOT do so would be racist

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Some People Like to " Live The Lie " , it's makes their Lives Much Simpler like their Intellects.........

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm not sure how anybody can downplay the very real problems going on in countries like France, Sweden, Germany, etc...The numbers are all there in plain sight. It's no coincidence that since 2015 crimes perpetrated by migrants have skyrocketed. It really hurts me when I hear stories like what happened to Maria Ladenburger or the 15 year old Swedish boy who was gang raped by no less than FIVE Afghan migrants...
...Unfortunately I think it's too late for these countries. Unless the people rebel against their guilt pushing, propaganda ridden goverments nothing will change.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Some People Like to " Live The Lie " , it's makes their Lives Much Simpler like their Intellects.........

Some people like to live in the lie that has been constructed for them .

Tell me have you personally been to Europe and experienced these problems yourself..?
edit on 21-2-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Blonde blue-eyed Sweden. Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Muslims condone rape. Let me rephrase, ALL Muslims condone rape.

You were going alright till you threw in this rubbish, really all Muslims ?...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join