It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Cant agree. if the missle was it and it was travelling at mack 2 then it would gone right theough that buidling and possible another 1-2ks beyond that.

Thats how missiles work?

Never knew that.

Always thought they had a high explosive warhead that detonated on impact and exploded. out of everything.

How fast was the plane going that hit the pentagon, in Mach?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

How much time do you have as a pilot in airplanes

You talking REAL airplanes or paper...??

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Thanks for the dodge, it confirms my suspicions.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

What suspicion is that?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Because? Says the individual that will not:

Discredit the scores of witnesses that attest to a large jet hitting the pentagon.

Explain how jet wreckage and flight 77 passenger personal effects ended up at the pentagon.

Explain how a missile with no landing gear knocked out the hole in the last wall flight 77 punched through? Or how a missle or cordite knocked out the large hole in the outer ring of the pentagon.

Explain away DNA testing that proves the bodies and remains of flight 77's passengers ended up killed in a crash at the pentagon.

What remains the coroner released to the families of the passengers of flight 77 for burial.

Person after person in many a thread has gone to great lengths answering question after question posted by you. While you dodge question after question directed at you? Are you here to debate? Or just to rant and seek validation from other conspiracists?

Ever going to explain how cordite would have been used to create the entrance hole made by flight 77 to make it look like the outer wall and windows were pushed in? You are the one that open the door to a cordite debate!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Cant agree. if the missle was it and it was travelling at mack 2 then it would gone right theough that buidling and possible another 1-2ks beyond that.

Thats how missiles work?

Never knew that.

Always thought they had a high explosive warhead that detonated on impact and exploded. out of everything.

Your correct, only on 911 it either did not seem to hit anything hard enough or something with enough resistance to set it off in which case it would still be in one piece somewhere.

No such explosion occurred and no such missile was found so obviously such as war head was not used as I indicated in the first place.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

If it was the Russian missile, it only weighed 7000 kg. The low level speed is Mach 1.6. For the benefit of the argument, I used Mach 2.5.

Using KE = .5 * m * v^2

Russian missile energy-32,826,171,875 kg*km^2.

Fight 77 energy- 29,494,617,500 kg*km^2.

Really not much more punching action. And it's more likely the Russian missile would have traveled less than Mach 2. Energy for Mach 1.9-18,960,396,875 kg*km^2

If you use a bullet comparison?
Would you rather be hit by a 22 cal bullet with a weight of 7,000 kg? Or a 45 cal bullet with a weight of 81646 kg?

If using the same speed, getting hit by one 757 is like getting hit by 11 P-700 Granits.

Also, flight 77 was lots longer and had many more parts with greater density than the missile. Russian missile length 33 ft. Length of a 757, 155 ft.

Note. All values converted to systems international. Flight 77 speed 530 mph, weight 180,000 lbs.

edit on 3-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Added lenght

edit on 3-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Added 11

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Check out the 59.25 minute of the film:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I had never seen this story I ran across maybe related to 9/11. Thought some may be interested.

The Mysterious Death of the Man From Nowhere
mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Nice , explains very well a few more pieces of the puzzle .

unfortunately the puzzle is a 1,000,000 piece jigsaw and many key pieces have been taken from the box and locked away from curious eyes.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Really interesting information

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AnneFlemings

Just found this one,

So if a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, is their any evidence that their might have been fake victims, this would be a logical conclusion. Seems that their is some evidence.

edit on 26-4-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

When you mean "evidence", you mean spitballing and imaginative innuendo with no credibility.

Then who faked the human remains recovery, who faked the DNA testing, what coroner faked documenting the human remains, fake death certificates, the fabrication of releasing human remains, what did the surviving family members of flight 77 bury, and all the funerals for the crew and passengers of flight 77 were fabricated.

For your speculation to take place, close to 1,000 individuals needed to be part of the fabrication. Local eyewitnesses, local reporters, local EMS, local fire fighters, local police, local coroner, DNA technicians, media, cleanup and construction crews, the family's of flight 77.....

And don't for get airport staff, air traffic controllers, fake radar data, and fake flight recorder data.
edit on 26-4-2017 by neutronflux because: Added last paragraph

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate
By John D. Wyndham | Oct 7, 2016 | Editor's Picks, Essays, Science, US

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Conclusion
Despite the clear evidence and its analysis using the scientific method of large plane impact, a substantial portion of the 9/11 truth movement, including accepted leaders and those involved in major organizations, continues to publicly endorse, adhere to, or promulgate talks, writings and films on false Pentagon hypotheses. Some simply offer criticisms and reject or ignore evidence that would bring closure to the argument. There is clear evidence by way of disintegrating truth groups that these endorsements and communications are injurious to the movement. Public feedback shows that the false Pentagon hypotheses undermine public acceptance of other highly credible scientific findings, such as the demolitions of the Twin Towers and Building 7 (WTC7) in New York City.

John D. Wyndham (PhD) studied under two Nobel Prize-winners in physics at the Cavendish Laboratory, Cambridge, U.K. and, in his early career, was a Research Fellow at the California Institute of Technology. He is currently Coordinator of Scientists for 9/11 Truth. His research papers on 9/11 can be found there and on the website Scientific Method 9/11 for which he acts as Moderator.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I worked for an airline for years. I have worked B757 quite a bit. IMO there is no aircraft in that building. I am 5''7 and can walk under the belly of a 757 and not duck. If that was a 757 that hit the pentagon then it is of a type and size I have never seen before. I do believe that the 757 has a system that will deploy the landing gear at a certain altitude and that being said that hole should be quite a bit larger. Also the construction of the aircraft is not of heavy weight materials. We had someone accidentally put a belt loader to close on a 757 and just a small amount of pressure would skin the aircraft. The nose cone would never have withstood the initial impact and traveled through the walls no matter what they were made of. I have seen what a small bird can do to a nose cone and it is not pretty for either the bird with feathers or the one without feathers. I would like to know where the baggage is, you see a 757 most times has what is called a magic carpet. It is a conveyor belt inside the belly in the compartment were we load luggage. Since the compartment is so long the belt makes it much easier and quicker to load. There are overhead controls that allow you to stack your bags and then move the belt so the bags go back and you can load the next row on. Just some of the things I find wrong with the 757 story. If I see a belt in the wreckage or something that I can say for sure is off one of the 757 I would say so in a min but I do not

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jc1984

I do believe that the 757 has a system that will deploy the landing gear at a certain altitude and that being said that hole should be quite a bit larger.

You have any proof of this auto deploy system?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

There is no automatic system to lower the gear.

The nose cone didn't punch through the wall, the keel beam did. The actual internal structure is very strong. Otherwise it wouldn't stand up to the pressurization flight after flight.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Just another person who doesn't understand high speed impact physics.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jc1984
I. The nose cone would never have withstood the initial impact and traveled through the walls no matter what they were made of.

It's not necessary for the nice cone to be intact for it to be responsible for the punch out hole. Think of a shotgun round or a bullet round vs a sheet of plywood. Both can punch a hole, although the bullet round will concentrate its energy to a single point at any range. A shotgun round? Depends on the range from the plywood, since the "spread" opens up the farther you get from it.

I have seen what a small bird can do to a nose cone and it is not pretty for either the bird with feathers or the one without feathers.

Ok this is puzzling.

You have experience with a weaker object - flesh and bone - punching through a harder object, and yet don't understand how a plane can punch through the Pentagon.

As above it all depends on energy concentrated to a single point.

ETA - I also believe you are being too literal with the nose cone comment.

Someone may be saying the nose cone made the punch out hole as a lazy way of saying that the nose cone and all the other parts in the front portion of the plane made the hole.
edit on 6-5-2017 by MrBig2430 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join