It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Even if, for the sake of argument, I accepted your absurd claim that the pentagon simply does not have any video footage from that day, the vast preponderance of other evidence works against the official story. Bogus FDR information. Crash debris not consistent with 757 airliner, initial hole way too small for airliner, testimony of many people there, etc etc.

The official myth cannot be proved.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Do you have a specific item that does not fit a 757? A specific example? You do understand the crash knocked of rotor blades off the compressors wheels? That jet engines are made of numerous compressor wheels of different diameters?

Are you talking about the entrance hole that was 70 to 90 feet wide where one wing and engine hit Low on a concrete lip?

The entrance hole that was two stories tall?

What eyewitness accounts claim the debris was wrong for a 757?
edit on 12-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Why dont you show an image of what YOU think the initial hole was ?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

from other business who had cameras aimed towards the Pentagon.

Name one business that had cameras aimed at the pentagon.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

And again, you fail to comprehend. I have never once said that there was no coverage at the Pentagon. What I have said, is that ALL the footage from the area that the FBI had, was released and the only footage that shows anything, was from the parking lot camera.

Disclaimer: I am using footage so as to not get caught up in the frame camera/full video argument again.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I think the biggest bit of evidence is the lack of evidence on the side of the established government at the time. Not one video from literally thousands of video cameras.

So yes your theory perfectly fits the mandate of the perpertraitors at the time. Thus rendering the need to go to war on muslims. So in affect its just legallised murder instead of murder, I dont know if there is a difference. This puts Bush in a tricky situation now or is he a hero, Its all a bit confusing, almost like he is being rewarded by the people for the souls he collected. Illegally. Now thats what I call magic.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Angel666

Exactly where were the THOUSANDS of video cameras ?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Why dont you show an image of what YOU think the initial hole was ?

Because everybody here has already seen the many pictures. It happened 15 years ago, and I've been studying it for 10 years. How long have you studied it? Have you studied it at all, or do you simply take the word of the authorities?

The vast preponderance of the evidence works against the official story. If we were in a civil trial using that standard, the verdict would be that AA77 could not possibly have hit the building.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Angel666

Who was talking about Bush? Can you explain how flight 77 passengers and crew ended up dead at the pentagon?

Can you reveal what remains were released to the surviving family members of flight 77 for burial?

How does your perceived lack of video discredit the 100 eyewitnesses that give an account a large commercial jet hit the pentagon, the damage at the pentagon that could only be caused by a large jet, the physical evidence, the DNA evidence, the radar data, and the flight recorder data?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Then it should be easy to back your claim....

Do you have a specific item that does not fit a 757? A specific example? You do understand the crash knocked of rotor blades off the compressors wheels? That jet engines are made of numerous compressor wheels of different diameters?

Are you talking about the entrance hole that was 70 to 90 feet wide where one wing and engine hit Low on a concrete lip?

The entrance hole that was two stories tall?

What eyewitness accounts claim the debris was wrong for a 757?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

And again, you fail to comprehend. I have never once said that there was no coverage at the Pentagon. What I have said, is that ALL the footage from the area that the FBI had, was released and the only footage that shows anything, was from the parking lot camera.

Disclaimer: I am using footage so as to not get caught up in the frame camera/full video argument again.

You might be right, or you might be wrong. Many pictures show rather ordinary looking video cameras on the top and corners of the building. Perhaps a bad assumption by me, but I assume they were operative.

Given the massive deception that it was, and given the behavior of the government in confiscating various civilian cameras from the surrounding area, the feds have something to hide.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Then what caused the damage at the pentagon to supersede the overwhelming evidence a large jet strike at the pentagon?

Even Scientists for 9/11 Truth acknowledged the overwhelming evidence of a large jet strike and jet deniers at the pentagon are hurting the truth movement credibility.....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Simple request...

Can you back your claims of eyewitnesses that made statements of the wrong wreckage at the pentagon?

How big was the entrance hole at the pentagon?

Give examples of the wrong wreckage at the pentagon?

You been doing this for how many years? And don't have the ability to reference your damning evidence at a drop of the hat.....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Then what caused the damage at the pentagon to supersede the overwhelming evidence a large jet strike at the pentagon?

Even Scientists for 9/11 Truth acknowledged the overwhelming evidence of a large jet strike and jet deniers at the pentagon are hurting the truth movement credibility.....

Your first sentence is so poorly phrased as to be nearly incoherent. I'm independent, and don't really give a damn about what Scientists for 911 Truth say.

What caused the damage at the pentagon is pretty much the same as what caused the damage at WTC--precisely placed explosive charges/devices. I speculate that some sort of flying object struck the building, but it was not an airliner. So, some of the damage likely was caused by whatever that object was, but the bulk of the damage, the deaths of those conducting the congressional audit, was caused by precisely placed HE.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

TOTAL BS you haven't got a clue go look at an impact force calculator for just 1 floorslab falling 1 floor in the Towers when you see the force you will STFU about explosives

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

One, who here is backing the official account 100 percent?

Two, quote were I back the official narrative. I have often wrote the government is covering up its incompetence, and open to individuals in the government may knew of the threat.

Three, this is about the large jet strike at the pentagon. Not every bit of 9/11. Any way? Where is your proof of nukes at the WTC? You been burnt on that argument again and again.

Five, name a theory with more credibility to supersede a large jet strike at the pentagon.

Six, name the eyewitnesses that attest to the wrong wreckage at the pentagon.

Seven, list examples of the wrong wreckage.

Eight, please do give the dimensions of the entrance hole at the pentagon.

Nine, you cannot list your damning evidence after 10 years? At the ready?

Ten, Scientists for 9/11 Truth acknowledges the overwhelming evidence of a large jet strike at the pentagon and clearly state jet deniers like you are hurting the search for truth.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I'm all ears and eyes NF--if you don't back the official story 100%, I would love to hear and read your version of what happened.

Are you in at 99%? 60%? What is your version?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This is about you and your unsubstantiated claims...

One, quote who here backs the official narrative 100 percent.

By the way, I have on occasion wrote on my theories about the 9/11 coverup on different threads you were part of..... thanks for proving you are not here for honest debate and truth. Just here to push your narrative.

Two, still not listing eyewitnesses that made claims of the wrong wreckage at the pentagon?

Three, still not listing examples of items that were the wrong wreckage for a 757 at the pentagon?

Four, still no proof you researched the basics of the pentagon crash on your own? Lots of proof you are lead by conspiracy sites like a sheep. Can you cite the dimensions of the entrance hole. What else would have created the same size hole other than a 757? A missle 3 foot in diameter?

You are the one making claims you cannot back?
edit on 13-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed numbering

edit on 13-5-2017 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2017 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

By the way, I don't think a missile would have created an entrance hole in the shape of an upside down T?
edit on 13-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
We're homing in on 16 years later.
All they have are baseless assertions with no court worthy evidence.

I would expect to see death bed confessions or widows relaying what their husbands told them.
People getting fired would spill their guts.
People who feel they are not getting the best medical treatment would spill their guts.
People who simply want attention would spill their guts.

And to believe all the worlds news media would cover it up only adds to the number of people who would later spill their guts.

This conspiracy THEORY expired long ago.
Only those who make a living off of it keep pushing it.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join