It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: mrthumpy

"I'm challenging the assertion that the lack of video footage of an aircraft hitting the building is proof that an aircraft didn't hit the building."

So you don't think an an aircraft hit the building? Im confused now. Possibly my bad.

Because if it was not an aircraft that would mean it was something else, certainly something hit the building given the hole in the side of the thing and the rest of the extensive damage.

Im challenging the official line on the story because "There" version of events is full of holes, there are multiple different aspect that just don't add up. Or do you disagree?

What about the fact that multiple different Boeing pilot captains with decades of experience cannot repeat the flight on any given flight simulator and claim the trajectory altitude speed and attitude was beyond the flight capability's of the plane in question?

Where do you stand on that?

I'll keep this simple for you:

Homebero

I know you're absolutely correct no plane hit the pentagon and for one SUPER simple reason! If a plane hit the pentagon they would release some or all of the video they have of it. That footage hasn't been released because it doesn't show an airplane hitting the pentagon. By withholding the footage it's as good as proof, imo, that there was no airplane. Keep fighting the good fight.

You

Very true, one of the most heavily observed buildings in the world the Pentagon is.

If they don't have video evidence of a plane sticking that building, or are unwilling to release such, it's probobly because it did not happen the way "they" claimed.

Which seems to imply some form of complicity and/or cover up.

Neither of you know

Your right i dont know but nether do you.
what video evidence should actually exist but you both claim that the lack of it points to proof that it didn't happen the way the "official story" says it happened

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Let's use a bank robbery for an example where money was stolen?

A short person who drives a compact car claims a taller bank robber used a larger green car to get away?

A taller person who drives a long bed extended cab truck claims a normal sized robber got away in a normal sized dark colored car.

So there was no money stolen?
There was no robber?
There was no getaway car?

How did the passenger jet wreckage and passengers remains happen to end up at the pentagon.

How was the damage created at the pentagon by something other than a passenger jet?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

"That's right run away. Silly little boy"

And on that note i rest my case. LoL

May i suggest you learn some manners, they don't cost anything you see and certainly maketh the man.

You keep on believing what ever you choose, some people choose not to swallow "There" bull crap. x

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I don't know what hit the Pentagon, simply questioning the lack of video evidence to support there version of events.

As to the poor passengers and crew of flight 77, well there bodies or parts of them and other artifacts would need to have been recovered for "There" story to hold weight.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You have no proof video was edited.
You have no proof anything other than a passenger jet hit the pentagon.
You have no proof there was no flight 77 passenger remains.
You have no proof efforts to recover the wreckage and victims of flight 77 was faked by numerous recovery workers.
You have no proof the coroner's work and reports were a hoax. (Transportation of remains, receipt, examination, lab work, documentation, release)
You have no proof the laboratory work to identify passengers of flight 77 by DNA was fabricated by lab workers.
You have no proof the releasing of flight 77 passenger remains to families for burial was a hoax?

What do you have to support a Russian missile was stolen and hit the pentagon instead of a passenger jet?

edit on 6-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Added a ea

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

As to the poor passengers and crew of flight 77, well there bodies or parts of them and other artifacts would need to have been recovered for "There" story to hold weight.

As to the passengers and crew, their remains (later identified by DNA analysis) and their personal items were recovered right there at the crash site in the Pentagon. Do you have evidence to show otherwise or is that also case of 'can't believe it because of a lack of clear video'?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

"That's right run away. Silly little boy"

And on that note i rest my case. LoL

May i suggest you learn some manners, they don't cost anything you see and certainly maketh the man.

You keep on believing what ever you choose, some people choose not to swallow "There" bull crap. x

I haven't said anything about what I believe, I'm challenging the reasons you believe what you believe and you haven't been able to give any more reason than an argument from incredulity fallacy

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

The remains "identified" by the pentagon, an agency known for its mendacity and false flags.

Why should I believe them?

Why do you believe them?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Didn't know the Pentagon was in the morgue business or issued death certificates? Thought the recovery and identification of human remains was the responsibility of local fire / police / coroner's departments? Thought bodies and identification was handled by county / city morgue. I also thought the morgue handled the release of remains to families?

Care to make a better and more convincible argument.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The remains "identified" by the pentagon, an agency known for its mendacity and false flags.

Why do you believe them?

Do you mean persons employed / stationed at the pentagon or the crew / passengers Of flight 77?

The statement is rather vague?

Prove the pentagon was the one that recovered, housed, obtained DNA samples, carried out DNA analysis, identified, issued death certificates, and released human remains to family members?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy what video evidence should actually exist but you both claim that the lack of it points to proof that it didn't happen the way the "official story" says it happened

What, in your opinion is the reason the footage hasn't been released. It would be nice to hear your opinion on all of this instead of simply trying to tell other members they're simply wrong...
edit on 8/3/17 by djz3ro because: I fixed the grammar...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: mrthumpy what video evidence should actually exist but you both claim that the lack of it points to proof that it didn't happen the way the "official story" says it happened

What, in your opinion is the reason the footage hasn't been released. It would be nice to hear your opinion on all of this instead of simply trying to tell other members they're simply wrong...

What footage hasn't been released?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Since you know so much about it, why don't you tell me who did the autopsies and provided the DNA samples from AA77.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Why do you believe them?

"We have some property for most passengers," said Craig Hendrix, a funeral coordinator and a personal effects administrator with Douglass Air Disaster Funeral Coordinators, a company often contacted by airlines after devastating crashes.

Hendrix said United Airlines' insurance underwriter hired Douglass on Sept. 12 to handle not only funeral arrangements for the victims but also the return of personal effects.

His company also is helping identify the remains and coordinating funeral services for the passengers from the three other airline crashes that day -- United Airlines Flight 175, which crashed into the south tower of the World Trade Center; American Airlines Flight 11, which hit the north tower of the World Trade Center; and American Airlines Flight 77, which hijackers flew into the Pentagon.

Link

Douglass Air Disaster Funeral Coordinators...and they appear to handle pretty much all air disasters.

Here's an interesting article on Douglass

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Anything conclusive from the Prntagon attack.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Dounle post...
edit on 8/3/17 by djz3ro because: I made a woopsie...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Since you know so much about it, why don't you tell me who did the autopsies and provided the DNA samples from AA77.

Are you saying there is no coroner's documentation, no DNA analysis, no death certificates issued? No burial of human remains?

You are the one making claims of lies, fabrications, and murder!

The burden of proof to show local emergency responders, eyewitnesses, reports/ findings, coroner's documentation, lab technicians are lying and accessories to murder is ON YOU!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Salander

Didn't know the Pentagon was in the morgue business or issued death certificates? Thought the recovery and identification of human remains was the responsibility of local fire / police / coroner's departments? Thought bodies and identification was handled by county / city morgue. I also thought the morgue handled the release of remains to families?

Care to make a better and more convincible argument.

The pentagon can get anything they wish or need, or say they need. If they need some death certs they will get them very quickly and easily. It is the pentagon. Lots of top secret clearances with ties and links to all kinds of dirty deeds and a very large backlog of highly lucrative future dirty deeds.

And when in recent history has our government or even any part of it ever done things by the book, or the letter of the laws of which they have shown so often they are above?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I didn't know the pentagon had jurisdiction over local eyewitnesses, local emergency workers, the local morgue, local coroner, or the laboratories used for DNA testing.

If the government is so powerful in the face of citizens, why did the government have to pay out millions for the EPA's botched reporting of the WTC dust and the dust's toxicity? Or the government / military forced to paying out additional millions for benefits to same sex couples? Or the millions spent in trying to clean up the radiation at Bikini Atoll? Or the USA paying out 2 million to the Japanese government for the Japanese fishermen exposed to radiation during the Bikini Atoll nuclear bomb testing?

Spitballing theories is not evidence nor proof!

It's hypocritical the truth movement doesn't hold itself to the same scrutiny, evidence, and nitpicking it applies to those that point out conspiracy theory failings.

Is it a false statement the truth movement, ufology, and cryptozoology are populated by con artists seeking self promotion and self enrichment?

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are driven from those that seek to milk the conspiracy cash cow and YouTube likes, don't care about the truth after 15 years, and only care about remaining relevant.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Anything conclusive from the Prntagon attack.

If you're asking me to speculate then I'd guess it's because it doesn't exist

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join