It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Attention!

I have a new theory I have not yet heard of before, so if it really is new then I want full credit for this one!

You've heard the official story...

You've heard the "missile theory"...

Now, brace yourselves for the (mental/emotional) impact of... The Official-Missile Theory! Which is just a clever sounding name for, The Plane-Missile Theory.

What is the Plane-Missile Theory, you ask?

It's the theory that a missile was fired, with a plane flying directly behind it/beside it/above/below or whichever arrangement was needed to allow the missile to strike first, with the plane impacting the strike zone seconds later. Thus allowing the poles to be knocked over by the plane's wings, and the plane wreckage scattered.

Why would they need to do it this way? I do not know. Just to prove they could?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

R I G H T .........

So you have plane launch a missile then crash into building ?

Why not simply crash the plane into the building/ Lot simpler

Also since when do Boeing 757 airliners carry missiles ?

What about all the passengers remains recovered at scene ? How did they get there?

This fails on so many levels is laughable

Consider Occam's Razor - the simpler the theory is more preferable, because fewer things have to happen for it to occur

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: 3n19m470

R I G H T .........

So you have plane launch a missile then crash into building ?

Why not simply crash the plane into the building/ Lot simpler

Also since when do Boeing 757 airliners carry missiles ?

What about all the passengers remains recovered at scene ? How did they get there?

This fails on so many levels is laughable

Consider Occam's Razor - the simpler the theory is more preferable, because fewer things have to happen for it to occur

I did not think there were any passengers recovered from the Pentagon strike location. There were no jet plane parts. No wheels. No tail section like we see in every other jet plane crash. The parts they did show in pictures have been proven to be from other jet plane types. What difference does it make if people saw the security videos? The security videos were taken for a reason. It's a cover up pure and simple.

I bet you are one of those people who do not believe in false flag attacks. You probably believe Skull and Bones is committed to world peace and love for our fellow man. And starting in 1998, the atmosphere had some permanent change so contrails no longer dissipate and we now live under a permanent smokey white haze as jet exhaust lines spreads out and never go away. You also probably think Monsanto is not interested in engineering profit into food production by creating food with no nutritional value. You probably also think fluoride is safe to drink and putting fluoride waste from aluminum production into our drinking water was a good idea. You probably also think the Federal Reserve is our friend and Jesus will be returning soon.

edit on 9-3-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typos

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I didn't know the pentagon had jurisdiction over local eyewitnesses, local emergency workers, the local morgue, local coroner, or the laboratories used for DNA testing.

If the government is so powerful in the face of citizens, why did the government have to pay out millions for the EPA's botched reporting of the WTC dust and the dust's toxicity? Or the government / military forced to paying out additional millions for benefits to same sex couples? Or the millions spent in trying to clean up the radiation at Bikini Atoll? Or the USA paying out 2 million to the Japanese government for the Japanese fishermen exposed to radiation during the Bikini Atoll nuclear bomb testing?

Spitballing theories is not evidence nor proof!

It's hypocritical the truth movement doesn't hold itself to the same scrutiny, evidence, and nitpicking it applies to those that point out conspiracy theory failings.

Is it a false statement the truth movement, ufology, and cryptozoology are populated by con artists seeking self promotion and self enrichment?

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are driven from those that seek to milk the conspiracy cash cow and YouTube likes, don't care about the truth after 15 years, and only care about remaining relevant.

The recent wikileaks 7 dump proves everything you believe in your government's innocence is complete and utter BS. The CIA is intertwined in the pentagon as well and read in to every scandal by proxy alone. You go ahead and live your life in your current happy place, and I will continue living in the true reality.

PS a whole lot of government agencies do not have jurisdiction for any long list of things, but that doesn't stop them from pushing right on through and riding rough shod right over the constitution as well as crapping on it as they ride over it.
edit on 9-3-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

sites.google.com...

No passengers ......

Teams of forensic scientists, under the direction of Demris Lee, technical leader of the Nuclear DNA Section, took over the difficult chore of generating a DNA profile of the victims. Their work included not only the Pentagon crash victims, but the victims of the Somerset County crash as well. Every one of the organization's 102 DNA analysts, sample processors, logistics staff, and administrative personnel were involved -- from collecting, tracking, analyzing DNA samples, and gathering and logging DNA reference material to preparing DNA reports. For 18 days following the terrorist attacks, AFDIL employees worked on 12-hour shifts, seven days a week to meet the mission requirements.

85 video tapes

In Brief: Video showing the impact from the Pentagon Checkpoint has been released. Video showing the fireball from the Doubletree Hotel camera has been released.

Videos have been evidence for the Moussaoui trial, thus not released until 2006. A FOIA request was filled in a effort to get video footage released of the Pentagon crash. FBI has said 85 videos were potentially responsive to a FOIA request, but a huge majority of them shows neither the Pentagon crash site, nor the impact. Or show the area only after the impact. Only a couple of them show anything at all.
So there are no 85 tapes from Pentagon. There are 85 tapes. Many of these videotapes do not have footage of the Pentagon at all. Instead, many have footage of the WTC, some are security video tapes taken from a Kinko's in Florida, etc. Some that show the Pentagon were taken days after the attacks, and some in the evening of 9/11/2001.
Why did agent Maguire (FBI) talk about 85 tapes, then? Why did she think these 85 tapes were potentially responsive to a FOIA request, event though all of them were not even of the Pentagon area?

The answer lies in the way she determined which tapes could possibly be potentially responsive to a FOIA request.  

No plane parts .....

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Go right on with your conspiracy fantasies ........

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thank you for taking the time to provide the information about Douglass.

Pardon my skepticism, and with all due respect to Douglass, this sounds a bit too neat, all things considered.

AA77 supposedly crashed at the pentagon, therefore Douglass would have to go through the pentagon, right? A friend of mine works for a company that has done work there, and obviously, everything is done through channels. In typical military style, things are tightly controlled. So all that Douglass knows or knew, they discovered through the pentagon officials.

Considering all the facts, FDR unassigned, initial building damage not consistent with airplane impact, debris not consistent with 757, impossible aeronautical maneuver, etc, I'm skeptical. If Douglass was under the same pressure that Miller in Somerset county PA was under, this DNA sample business was a Dog & Pony Show, meant to fool a very gullible media.

As Bollyn notes in his book, in February or March of 2012, Miller told Bollyn how it happened that he had told 2 completely different stories to the media. First he told the truth to the media, that they had found nothing in that field that looked like a crashed airliner was there. Hours later the FBI showed up and leaned on Miller to "be a team player".

Who in that situation is going to tell the FBI no? Apparently not Miller.

If Douglass was ever put under similar pressure to be a team player, likely they too would have caved in.

Pardon me, but I don't believe a word the pentagon says anymore.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Oh, I certainly find the fact that this particular funeral home handles almost all air disasters -- for the last 50 years -- to be worthy of suspicion.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Thank you, I see your point.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Thank you, I see your point.

They also handled the remains from AA Flight 587, too. That is very interesting, IMO.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I didn't know the pentagon had jurisdiction over local eyewitnesses, local emergency workers, the local morgue, local coroner, or the laboratories used for DNA testing.

If the government is so powerful in the face of citizens, why did the government have to pay out millions for the EPA's botched reporting of the WTC dust and the dust's toxicity? Or the government / military forced to paying out additional millions for benefits to same sex couples? Or the millions spent in trying to clean up the radiation at Bikini Atoll? Or the USA paying out 2 million to the Japanese government for the Japanese fishermen exposed to radiation during the Bikini Atoll nuclear bomb testing?

It's hypocritical the truth movement doesn't hold itself to the same scrutiny, evidence, and nitpicking it applies to those that point out conspiracy theory failings.

Is it a false statement the truth movement, ufology, and cryptozoology are populated by con artists seeking self promotion and self enrichment?

The 9/11 conspiracy theories are driven from those that seek to milk the conspiracy cash cow and YouTube likes, don't care about the truth after 15 years, and only care about remaining relevant.

The recent wikileaks 7 dump proves everything you believe in your government's innocence is complete and utter BS. The CIA is intertwined in the pentagon as well and read in to every scandal by proxy alone. You go ahead and live your life in your current happy place, and I will continue living in the true reality.

PS a whole lot of government agencies do not have jurisdiction for any long list of things, but that doesn't stop them from pushing right on through and riding rough shod right over the constitution as well as crapping on it as they ride over it.

Then provide some proof......

No lame allegations "everything is a lie."

How do I know you are not part of some conspiracy to distract us to the fact the Bush administration was totally incompetent when it came to national security on 9/11. A sick conspiracy to push the government controls everything? Resistance is futile? How do you get away telling the "truth" of a murderous 9/11 government that controls everything?

The only conspiracy is the cover up how 18 determined terrorists embarrassed the USA defense and intelligence communities.

Or is the day to day incompetence of the US government an act. The government couldn't even fake Trump ties to Russia. The same people "pulled" 9/11. What a joke.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Then provide some proof......

No lame allegations "everything is a lie."

How do I know you are not part of some conspiracy to distract us to the fact the Bush administration was totally incompetent when it came to national security on 9/11. A sick conspiracy to push the government controls everything? Resistance is futile? How do you get away telling the "truth" of a murderous 9/11 government that controls everything?

The only conspiracy is the cover up how 18 determined terrorists embarrassed the USA defense and intelligence communities.

Or is the day to day incompetence of the US government an act. The government couldn't even fake Trump ties to Russia. The same people "pulled" 9/11. What a joke.

You forgot to add how all their pristine condition passports ended up at the bottom just like magic.

Trump was an unexpected monkey wrench in their intel techniques which were completely unprepared for. Comparing that to the long years and off the books expenses and planning to pull off their very lucrative 911 scam is like comparing a beached whale to a swordfish sailing the seven seas.

And so you love your exposed corrupt elements of bygone government, I get that..But it is now nothing more than snake oil.
You keep on selling, but nobody is buying.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

And you yourself proves the government is not in control of everything as you claim?

And you do realize they hand searched for evidence at ground zero? They took the WTC debris to staging areas and ran anything that could fit in to a five gallon bucket on conveyor belts for further hand searching.

They did find over 18,000 pieces of human remains. 6,000 pieces of human remains could fit in test tubes.

Sooooo.

Can you produce pictures of the undamaged and unburnt passports?

The hand searching of WTC debris didn't result in the recovery of numerous IDs?

Your ability to authority conspiracy theories is proof the government doesn't control individuals and their accounts.

You are saying only the terrorists passports were the only personal items and IDs recovered.

Like to present all facts? Starting with how many total IDs were recovered?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yes, nobody is buying.

Or at least only the most uncurious amongst us is buying.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22009375]neutronflux[/post
They did find over 18,000 pieces of human remains. 6,000 pieces of human remains could fit in test tubes.

Sooooo.

Can you post pictures of the 18,000 pieces of human remains and another of 6,000 pieces in test tubes?

I imagine they're as readily available as the crime scene photos of the passports...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I saved you chaps the hassle...

Indestructible passport...

This is from an articvle about the remains of a 43 year old woman from 9/11 being found in among the stuff on the conveyor, I don't see them there...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

To keep the faith, its back to it's all a lie?

Your are the one making allegations of a murderous government that controls everything, the proof is on you.
(In the context of, you are posting "truth" in the face of a government controlling everything to hide its secrets:
1) Logically you are allowed to post because you are not close to the truth.
2) Or, you are posting exactly what the controlling government wants posted.)

Then the only comeback is, "prove they found human remains?"

The truth movement claims of the WTC debris not being treated as part of a crime scene is a lie. (There were real concerns of hazards at ground zero, large equipment, hazardous dust, and the slurry wall might give way. Yet, persons would still recover remains/evidence as needed by hand. The rest of the debris was taken off site for further searching.)

It's proven the search for evidence was taken very seriously and was extensive, the goal post gets moved to "its a lie."

What a joke. The truth movement prays on people by not providing context, hiding of facts, using emotions, and avoiding logic. The exact opposite of what a truth movement should stand for.

Prove the reason the passport was in relatively good condition was not due to being in a pocket or a wallet. (Example, huge difference in welding and grinding bare handed verse wearing gloves. Fabrics provide great protection. Ask motorcycle enthusiasts.)

Prove there wasn't hundreds of IDs found from the WTC debris in similar condition.

You are saying the hand searching of debris from the collapse of large office buildings with people trapped inside would produce no human remains? Why?

And thanks for posting a picture with no credentials, without the original caption, no context, no reference to date, and of items that take hand searching to find?

The posting of the picture shows you don't understand the limits of a wider angle photo, how biased you are, the subject of the photo was the workers, and lighting/shadows can hide the details of items in a photo.

edit on 16-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that. Added more to the end.

edit on 16-3-2017 by neutronflux because: Added original caption.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Your are the one making allegations of a murderous government that controls everything,

Not me, you're mistaking me for NoCorruptionAllowed. The official 9/11 Story is full holes (and not just about the Pentagon Plane or lack of evidence of...) but I don't know what to believe. Parts of thwe O/S are as out there as some of the conspiracy theories...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

In a nutshell.

If the claims of the government controls everything (individual eyewitness accounts and all evidence) and the government only allows lies are true .... therefore, what you post must be a controlled by government and part of their narrative.........

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Your are the one making allegations of a murderous government that controls everything,

Not me, you're mistaking me for NoCorruptionAllowed. The official 9/11 Story is full holes (and not just about the Pentagon Plane or lack of evidence of...) but I don't know what to believe. Parts of thwe O/S are as out there as some of the conspiracy theories...

Sorry, thought you posted the photos and claiming no remains.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

In a nutshell.

If the claims of the government controls everything (individual eyewitness accounts and all evidence) and the government only allows lies are true .... therefore, what you post must be a controlled by government and part of their narrative.........

I read that the first two times you wrote it but I don't believe the government controls everything, if they did the eye witness accounts that go against the O/S would have been silenced and we wouldn't be here discussing it. That doesn't mean I trust those in government...

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join