It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ‘Arch Of BAAL’ Displayed For The 3rd Time In Honor Of ‘The World Government Summit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
While everyone is distracted with politics, the elite occult nut-cases had a "World Government Summit". They so do want to have their One World Dictator so badly. One World, Under Satan, With Liberty And Justice For The Chosen.

I know we have some atheist and agnostics on the boards, has the question ever occurred why power hungry madman are always associated with Satanic / Occult practices, rituals, and symbolism? You may not believe in God, Fallen Angles, Satan, or a One World Leader / Dictator, but the powerful occult elite sure as hell do and they flaunt it openly and often. That alone should give you pause to research what is going on and at least familiarize yourself with biblical eschatology.

Long Article, a couple of highlights below:

Story

Did you know that 4,000 world leaders from 130 different countries gathered in Dubai this week for the World Government Summit? It was held from February 12th to February 14th, and it featured more than 100 internationally-known speakers including UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres, Christine Lagarde and Elon Musk. If you would like to know more about this shadowy group, you can visit the official website right here.

worldgovernmentsummit.org...

So it seems more than a little bit strange that an arch with links to Nimrod has been erected to honor a summit devoted to the promotion of “world government” in our day.

It has been said that if we do not understand history we are doomed to repeat it. Nimrod’s world government in ancient times attempted to push God out of the picture, and the same thing is true with the globalists of today.

The globalists dream of a utopia where humanity has been united under a one world government, a one world economy and a one world religion.

edit on 18-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why would America's hero musk attend this?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Not at all meant as an attack, but merely devil's advocate (oooh...punny)....

"has the question ever occurred why power hungry madman are always associated with Satanic / Occult practices, rituals, and symbolism?"

Honestly, this could be of such a grand design that the practices and rituals are a means of convincing themselves that they can control things. Symbolism is also very powerful in regards to swaying public opinion. Just look at advertising.

And then wonder why the breast cancer awareness logo is a ribbon that is a gorgeous shade of bubble gum pink.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

has the question ever occurred why power hungry madman are always associated with Satanic / Occult practices, rituals, and symbolism?

Has the question ever occurred to you why so many power hungry madmen are religious?? ISIS, Al Qaeda, Putin, Trump, Rush Limbaugh, the Catholic church, etc.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Obama, Clinton and Pelosi.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

First, that's the replica of the arch in front of the Temple of Bel, not "Baal". And "Bel" isn't a god so much as a prefix (title) used by divinity.

For example, Marduk was a god who used "Bel" as part of his title.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

First, that's the replica of the arch in front of the Temple of Bel, not "Baal". And "Bel" isn't a god so much as a prefix (title) used by divinity.

For example, Marduk was a god who used "Bel" as part of his title.

Umm.. yeah, I post it as it was titled elsewhere. it is in the article:

And of course “Bel” and “Baal” are synonymous, and both titles can be traced all the way back to ancient Babylon and a very evil ruler named Nimrod. The following is an extended excerpt from one of my previous articles…

—–

In a previous article, I included a quote from Wikipedia that discusses how “Bel” is an ancient Babylonian term for “Lord” or “Master”, and that “Baal” comes from that original root word…

The title of “Bel” or “Baal” seems to have originally been used primarily for the Babylonian god Marduk.

edit on 18-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Anyone that's ever been to real rituals will tell you that whether grammy performance or superbowl halftime or Cern---they DEFINITELY are structured like rituals and with passion and intent behind them. Impressive rituals at that. And powerful if nothing more than the subconscious working on the public and their own self conception.

Add to that all of the other elites and politicians who are constantly being associated with the occult or esoterica.

Marina Abramovich and buddies are mostly certainly Thelema influenced. It's freaky. And with perpetual war in the mideast one might almost say it's...well...biblical.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

has the question ever occurred why power hungry madman are always associated with Satanic / Occult practices, rituals, and symbolism?

Has the question ever occurred to you why so many power hungry madmen are religious?? ISIS, Al Qaeda, Putin, Trump, Rush Limbaugh, the Catholic church, etc.

This statement makes no sense, sir. First I wouldnt make a statement about "power hungry madmen" and follow it up with lists of groups of people like "Al Qaeda, ISIS, and the Catholic Church", especially when you try to include actual individuals in that list.

Second I wouldn't say Putin is a madman. He was TIME man of the year in 2007, and runner up in 2014. What happened since then that makes him so bad?

And finally, I think that saying Trump is "religious" is quite a stretch. He claims to be Presbyterian but there is hardly any record of him attending church. Evangelicals and Baptists tend to the the looney ones and they had a hard time swallowing the Trump pill.

Back to the topic of the Arch of Ba'al and the 4000 world leaders who attended the world government summit, I see in the source a reference to 4000 attendees, but there is no indication of who these people are or even that they are "leaders". This is not to say that no leaders attended of course -- because evidently Obama attended in 2013. I'm just sayin there's a lot of conjecture here and we need to see a list of names in full to make any conclusions. And I'm curious which +/-66 countries were not represented. Im guessing this is just a 1% event.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Great post, personally I was disturbed when I saw this resurrected and displayed in London and Paris and now New York. I think Jonathan Cahn's observation on it's appearance in NYC was interesting. Cahn is a New York Times best-selling author of The Harbinger and well-known messianic rabbi who introduced the unveiling of the arch in New York via video on September 19. Just after the unveiling, Cahn stood before the arch, and commented on the connections between ancient Israel and America:

“And here, now on American soil, in back of me, is the manifesting of the sign of Baal,” adding that Baal’s presence in ancient Israel, as in America now, represented the sign of a nation that departed from its God, a nation in apostasy from God, a nation that once knew good and evil, but now calls evil “good” and good “evil,” a nation that offers its children as sacrifices and a nation that persecutes the followers of God. “And now, September, 2016,” said Cahn, “this harbinger has appeared to America.”

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Lots of "International NGO's" as well.

Share International, Lucis Trust, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I know we have some atheist and agnostics on the boards, has the question ever occurred why power hungry madman are always associated with Satanic / Occult practices, rituals, and symbolism?

There is no real difference in what the dogma is. It is all the same, a bunch of people using irrational belief systems to maintain power by taking advantage of the weak minded. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why an all powerful God would need a pitiful little human to be in fear all the time.
Illogical and irrational.
Don't believe in the devil, or demons or any of the other Malarky.
It is sure interesting how an athiest has never been possessed by any of the Luciferian Hordes. LOL

Fairytales.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Looks interesting. S&F, just about to go home to sleep, will read fully tonight hopefully.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Jesus had a mission to fulfill His first time hear ...The sons of perdition have theirs as well ...I wont be getting in their way...I say have at er .

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

"It is sure interesting how an athiest has never been possessed by any of the Luciferian Hordes."

You can see how some people are "being dogmatic" by repeating the same behavior patterns throughout the years, right?

Well, those behavior patterns are due to them having the same will/spirits.

You, like most atheists, follow a behavior pattern too: you all go around denying God like you are possessed by the spirit of the antichrist...

You are not immune to spirits - you are just blind to your own.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

I am an atheist. However, a very important notion to consider is even though atheists know there is no such thing does not stop believers from believin'. And therein lies the problem.

We have this reigning cabal that has all the money, all the power and all the nations at it's whimsy. We, as atheists, can be fully aware of the malarkey but it just doesn't stop them from trying to carry out their beliefs and reaching their goals.

And those goals are quite devastating to humanity.

What has baffled me throughout this journey of recent learnings is, what do they THINK they know that holds so much power that they can control EVERYone? The churches, the nations, the world. The most I can gather is that they hold some mystery of science or astronomical/alien connection throughout the bowels of history and that this knowledge brings them power.

After all, it's one thing to have a crazy cult and a lot of money and another to tower over the entire planet with massive control. Scientologists have proven that while those combinations will get you far, the power factor is limited. Then again, they're decidedly young in comparison.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Interesting Infolurker, I didn`t know about this summit.

So we have the arch linked to Nimrod , we have an elite meeting of 4000 for global government and right next door construction is underway for the Jeddah Tower in Saudi Arabia. Though I don`t believe Nimrods Tower had anything to do with its height, it has to have been the occult practices they were doing in it, whatever that was, was enough for God to put a stop to, so they couldn`t reach "into" heaven.

Mystery Babylon=Saudi Arabia, that is destroyed and by Persia Iran, who hate Saudi Arabia.

Will that bring in the reformation of the Caliphate and of the Ottoman Empire uniting the Islamic world once again, which is and was purposefully Antichristian/Jewish from its inception, under the Anti-Christ and which is Rev 13:3 the beast with a fatal wound that is healed, under the Muslims awaited Messiah ( Mahdi ) I will be watching Erdogan as a strong candidate for being the Antichrist, Pergamum the seat of Satan is in Turkey, also fulfilling Daniels interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar dream of the last empire smashed by the Rock ( Christ ) destroying all before Him and having His Kingdom of peace on Earth.

I don`t believe the Antichrist will rule the entire world.

In Micah 5 we are told that this Messiah would deliver Israel from the invading Antichrist, whom the passage links to “Nimrod” the founder of Babel, and refers to him as, “the Assyrian.” “And this man [the Messiah] shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, we will raise against him seven shepherds, even eight principled men. They will rule the land of Assyria with the sword, the land of Nimrod with drawn sword. He [Messiah] will deliver us from the Assyrian when he invades our land and marches into our borders” (Micah 5:2-6).

From the link in your OP about DT and also to add he is Pro Israel anti globalist, Obama definitely wasn`t and was pro Islam and so was Hillary, Obama made an appearance at this new global summit..

The globalists dream of a utopia where humanity has been united under a one world government, a one world economy and a one world religion. Donald Trump stands opposed to this twisted dream, and that is why the globalists hate him so much.
And the globalists understand the power of symbols very well. The erecting of this arch in Dubai at the exact same time the “World Government Summit” was being held sends a very powerful message.
Even though Donald Trump is now the president of the United States, the globalists are far from defeated, and if they have their way all of humanity will soon be within their ruthless grip.

Maybe America does play a good role in the end times event? time will tell..

God will raise seven allies to help Israel in fighting against the Antichrist. These seven shepherds are rarely if ever discussed. The Bible describes in many cases that He will raise nations from the ends of the earth, far from the Middle East, to destroy Antichrist. Is it possible that seven righteous nations will stand on the side of Christ and Israel in the end? Could America be on this list of righteous defenders?
shoebat.com...

I`m hoping Australia is one of those to do battle against it as well.

interesting times.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Atheist here, and I hang out with a few theistic Satanists.

I can answer your question as to why the elite engage in these things.

They have everything, and they're greedy for more so they adhere to Satan, Minerva, Thelema, etc... In hopes that their worship will bring them more. When you have that much money, you can buy anything you want on this earth so they get desperate and seek otherworldly things.

Spoiler: they don't get the things. Because neither the things, or the deities they worship, exist.

They DO make for some awesome, masked, anonymous sex parties though!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

A replica of a Roman arch that once stood in front of the pagan Temple of Ba’al was erected for the World Government Summit in Dubai this week, creating a scene that one rabbi claims symbolizes the dangerous fusion of Ishmael and Edom against Israel.

The original Roman Victory Arch stood for 1,800 years in Palmyra, Syria, until it was destroyed by ISIS in October 2015.

A full-size 28-meter tall replica of the arch was created last year by the Institute for Digital Archeology, a joint project of Oxford and Harvard universities, and has been displayed twice before. The replica was erected for the opening of the World Government Summit that opened on Sunday in Dubai.
. From your link.

ISIS destroyed the original one. Maybe having the arch was in defiance of them?

Palmyra was captured by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant in May 2015.

The militants booby-trapped the arch some time later, and on 4 October it was reported that the arch had been blown up using dynamite.[6]

Footage released on 8 October showed that half of the structure was still standing,[7][8] but by the time of the recapture of Palmyra by the Syrian Army in March 2016, very little of the arch remained standing.[9]

The Office of the President of Syria as well as the director-general of UNESCO condemned the destruction of the Monumental Arch.[10]

According to the United Nations, the destruction showed that ISIL was "terrified by history and culture."[11][12]
Wiki Arch of Palmyra

Not to say that the Temple of Bel wasn't an ancient pagan site of rituals, but I seriously wonder if displaying it is symbolic of anti-fundamentalism and ignorance, of embracing history and culture, and direct defiance against terrorism.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
lets just call us the world, districts can be the countries, and everybody can have same religion and same clothes and same kk wife, and everything will be same same same, hey we can all have same name so we dont forget that guys name again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join