It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ‘Arch Of BAAL’ Displayed For The 3rd Time In Honor Of ‘The World Government Summit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

They DO make for some awesome, masked, anonymous sex parties though!

I thought that was the purpose of most of the fancy exclusive shin digs like that. They "let their hair down".

Can't forget the Olympics too!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

There is every evidence that god does not exist. Proven daily by his non existence.

I do not need to disprove his existence, he is doing a great job all his own.

The burden of proof lies entirely with the believer.

I am not so arrogant as to require God to prove anything, belief is a gift. A person without a belief in God is no more than a shadow in a mirror...... blind reflection.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I mentioned something earlier, that dark times are upon us. Can anyone with eyes really deny what is going on? If you have eyes, do you also see the synagogues minions among us both internet and real life?

They aren't putting these arch on display for nothing. This is straight up rebellion against God. Remember; the synagogue will come with lies, promising peace and safety. And who is promising to make us Safe?

Never Trust the Jesuit Hegelian Dialectic

prophecy States that the whore (Babylon-Vatican) Will ride the beast. The question is, who will that be? Pay attention, this is biblical prophecy.

The Sixth Seal: Terror
12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 17King James Version (KJV)

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Atheist here, and I hang out with a few theistic Satanists.

I can answer your question as to why the elite engage in these things.

They have everything, and they're greedy for more so they adhere to Satan, Minerva, Thelema, etc... In hopes that their worship will bring them more.

Well least you confirmed what they worshiped. Thank you for this. In other words, the "queen of heaven" which is Bel...jezeBEL.

Jeremiah 7:18 King James Bible "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Revelation 2:20-2:21
"But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21'I ga

a reply to: Abysha

Definition of Jezebel. 1 : the Phoenician wife of Ahab who according to the account in I and II Kings pressed the cult of Baal on the Israelite kingdom but was finally killed in accordance with Elijah's prophecy. 2 often not capitalized : an impudent, shameless, or morally unrestrained woman.

Jezebel (/ˈdʒɛzəbəl/, Hebrew: אִיזֶבֶל‎ / אִיזָבֶל‎, Modern Izével' / 'Izável Tiberian ʾÎzéḇel / ʾÎzāḇel) (fl. 9th century BCE) was a queen, identified in the Book of Kings (1 Kings 16:31) as the daughter of Ithobaal I of Sidon and the wife of Ahab, King of Israel.

Family Connections—She was the daughter of Ethbaal, king of the Zidonians
Ethbaal meaning: eth-ba'-al, eth'-ba-al ('ethba`al, "with Baal"): "King of the Sidonians," and father of Jezebel whom Ahab king of Israel took to wife (1 Kings 16:31).

Im just killing many "birds" with one stone. But that is basically what the Arch of baal is for.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Lol! Wow, thank youuuu!
Very informative

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: infolurker

Baal is a localized honorific for an akkadian weather deity. It means "lord" and was a placeholder much the same way as "god". Way to make an issue out of a non issue.

Baal is one of the seven princes of Hell. He is mentioned widely in the Old Testament as the primary pagan idol of the Phoenicians, often associated with the heathen goddess Ashtaroth.

Judges 2:13 Baal and Ashtaroth were the principal god and goddess, respectively, of the Canaanite nations (Baalim and Ashtaroth were the plural forms of these names, referring to the many shrines and images in their honor). Baal was essentially associated with the sun and storms, Ashtaroth with sex and fertility. As nature gods, energized by demonic spirits, they claimed to have “evolved” out of the primeval watery chaos. The worship of both was both grossly licentious and extremely cruel. They were essentially equivalent to similar gods in other countries, all having originated at the first Babylon under Nimrod and then spread throughout the ancient world with the dispersion

so? I see no torture or worship happening in that summit, just an homage to old deities who have been all but dead for the past thousands of years. people here are just mad because they chose to not honor a mainstream entity. I personally admire their fringe approach to spirituality and their willingness to overturn its cruel history in favor of a new enlightening future. quit getting jealous guys.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

That's rich, a person who believes the words of men about an imaginary being that knows everything but helps nothing, who cannot stand to one evidentiary proof,calls someone else a blind reflection.

#GodTheSecurityBlanket

-ThoughtIsMadness

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join