It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ‘Arch Of BAAL’ Displayed For The 3rd Time In Honor Of ‘The World Government Summit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

A few candidates. You mention Saudi / Ottoman rises. We also have the RCC which fits the other half of the bill.

The Islamic Mahdi is the same story of the RCC's last Roman Emperor :

Last Roman Emperor or Last World Emperor is a figure of medieval European legend, which developed as an aspect of eschatology in the Roman Catholic Church. The legend predicts that in the end times, a last emperor would appear on earth to reestablish the Holy Roman Empire.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The RCC definitely matches the blasphemies mentioned in the bible to a tee.

We know from Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38, that Islam will come for Israel.

edit on 19-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

I am an atheist. However, a very important notion to consider is even though atheists know there is no such thing does not stop believers from believin'. And therein lies the problem.

We have this reigning cabal that has all the money, all the power and all the nations at it's whimsy. We, as atheists, can be fully aware of the malarkey but it just doesn't stop them from trying to carry out their beliefs and reaching their goals.

And those goals are quite devastating to humanity.

What has baffled me throughout this journey of recent learnings is, what do they THINK they know that holds so much power that they can control EVERYone? The churches, the nations, the world. The most I can gather is that they hold some mystery of science or astronomical/alien connection throughout the bowels of history and that this knowledge brings them power.

After all, it's one thing to have a crazy cult and a lot of money and another to tower over the entire planet with massive control. Scientologists have proven that while those combinations will get you far, the power factor is limited. Then again, they're decidedly young in comparison.

My agnosticism was finally broken because of the same questions and observations you have along with some experiences. I think there is a "spiritual" dimension rather than just the multi-dimensional alien-type theory.

The easiest way to express it, I guess, is to say there really does seem to be a "war in heavens." And it does seem to be light vs darkness. It also makes sense, now to me, why the term As Above, So Below is so important to the esoteric occult. Not ruling anything out and your thoughts are interesting too. Just relating where our mutual questions and observations led me.

The Gods of Eden by William Bramley is a good read and goes right along with your thoughts. Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

....."there really does seem to be a "war in heavens." And it does seem to be light vs darkness"

Religion and belief are personal and often complicated, the old concepts of good vs evil seem to have a very real presence on this Earth. I always question anyone who invokes references to "the light" and ask myself is it referencing the Christian light or the Satanic light?

Personally, I chose to believe that God is the Light while evil is represented by the Darkness which is merely the absence of light. Therefore, unlike light dispelling darkness, darkness cannot enter light nor extinguish it.....Light prevails thus my belief system is validated.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Baal is a localized honorific for an akkadian weather deity. It means "lord" and was a placeholder much the same way as "god". Way to make an issue out of a non issue.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well I see a few end time scenarios mentioned and couldn't help myself but to add my 2 penny's worth . Daniel mentions 4 world powers at the end of days . If we look at the wars of the AC we see who he is taking control of and defeating .The 4 beasts can be identified simply as north south east and west . The little horn is marked as coming up in and displacing 3 others within what I will call the western beast ....At the end of the day when he (the anti-christ) is destroyed the other 3 beasts are allowed to continue on for a time ...

did I get any of that wrong ?
edit on 19-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: infolurker

Baal is a localized honorific for an akkadian weather deity. It means "lord" and was a placeholder much the same way as "god". Way to make an issue out of a non issue.

Baal is one of the seven princes of Hell. He is mentioned widely in the Old Testament as the primary pagan idol of the Phoenicians, often associated with the heathen goddess Ashtaroth.

Judges 2:13 Baal and Ashtaroth were the principal god and goddess, respectively, of the Canaanite nations (Baalim and Ashtaroth were the plural forms of these names, referring to the many shrines and images in their honor). Baal was essentially associated with the sun and storms, Ashtaroth with sex and fertility. As nature gods, energized by demonic spirits, they claimed to have “evolved” out of the primeval watery chaos. The worship of both was both grossly licentious and extremely cruel. They were essentially equivalent to similar gods in other countries, all having originated at the first Babylon under Nimrod and then spread throughout the ancient world with the dispersion
edit on 19-2-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Were they associated with the Gen:6 event of the Babel event ?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Were they associated with the Gen:6 event of the Babel event ?

That would be my understanding, I think it was all one effort to create an apostate religion which angered God. I have to admit that my knowledge of the Old Testament is pretty fragmentary but if Nimrod was responsible for beginning Babylon then the Gate of Baal and the Towers foundations were probably laid by Nimrod even if it isn't expressly stated in the bible. You probably have a much more relevant opinion than mine. I only know that much of the story based on reading to find references to the Nephailim, which I think may have been the case with Nimrod.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I though that Gilgamesh was Nimrod , a giant . Gen:6 resulted in God sending the flood .Babel was after the flood .
edit on 19-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Those two are also part and parcel of the mystery religion fad which claims it is older than Christianity and gave rise to Christianity and all the other "son" myths in all the other ancient religions. I haven't seen any of those threads on here in a while, but they were quite popular there for a time.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yea I think it was part of the new age movement that was more of a mish mash of old and older stuff . Not really coherent .

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Yea I think it was part of the new age movement that was more of a mish mash of old and older stuff . Not really coherent .

New Age is plenty occult. It has at its heart the idea that you can ascend to be your own god.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko I think it has those branches in it .It seemed more of a escape for a lot of the people that self identified with it . Cant think of the name of the book but it was a kind of conversation with god thing that helped the reader detach from the responsibility to search God out .

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I though that Gilgamesh was Nimrod , a giant . Gen:6 resulted in God sending the flood .Babel was after the flood .

Ever read the "Lost book of Enki" by Stetchen? I enjoyed it and supposedly it is the earliest reference to this....a lot of people don't have a high opinion of Stetchen however.

I believe that is correct Gilgamesh is another name for Nimrod or Amon-Ra. Whose birthday just happens to be December 25th. He is a very central figure in the Lucerferian / Illuminism Religious Concepts. Their “Morning Star”.

He was a complete Tyrant. He was also founder and Ruler of Babylon and many other cities of old. He was also a Giant.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I have never read Stetchen but have read some about him and his work. More of a critique on his claims ,based on his rendering of tablets . It has issues ..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

There is no need to deny god.
He does not exist.

I deny to fear the ignorance of a blind follower of a deity that has not one shred of evidence.

I deny the claim of any god. Those are made only by men.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness
a reply to: Bleeeeep

There is no need to deny god.
He does not exist.

I deny to fear the ignorance of a blind follower of a deity that has not one shred of evidence.

I deny the claim of any god. Those are made only by men.

Ironic statement when you consider your argument that "there is no God" is based on the same evidence that those who do believe site to prove the existence of a god.....logic, belief and faith.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Certainly not Luciferian "light."

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

There is every evidence that god does not exist. Proven daily by his non existence.

I do not need to disprove his existence, he is doing a great job all his own.

The burden of proof lies entirely with the believer.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Help me out.

I remember a movie a while back, where they had erected these gateways, or found them, all around the world. In the movie some event occurred, and entities entered our world through these gateways. There was a rush to find a way to destroy them, to stop further entities from coming through.

It wasn't the movie Stargate, but Stargate may have been the inspiration for the movie; or not.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join