It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: kaelci

Hi Linda! Long time no see - what are you up to?

*waves helloooo*
But, Belinda*

Funny that. I made a phonecall this morning, and they thought I was a Linda too! Name-change time, perhaps? One less syllable to worry about!

I've just come back from the mall, having restocked my caffeine supplies for the next few days. I am shamelessly addicted to energy drinks and if it's ever the dire End Of The World and I survive, those things are first on my list for looting and plundering. Everyone else can have the liquor, I'm only after the caffeine.

My son's at daycare. I'm awaiting phonecall time with Mr Bass. And awaiting my caffeine to get suitably cold so I can indulge in luxurious fashion.

Caffeine.
Very important.
*nods solemnly*

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hello again.
I have another chapter written for my time traveling Shed tale.
I expect to wrap up and end the story in the next chapter that I hope to finish tomorrow.
Previous chapters for those so inclined to want to read them can be found HERE.
So without further ado, here is:

Chapter 19

Errollorre, Aria and Troll stood outside of the cave of the evil wizard.
“Do you think he knows we’re coming?” asked Aria.
“I don’t think so.” said Errollorre. “We are not of this time. His powers would not be searching for something like us.”
“Let’s get stuff from cave and go home.” said Troll.
“Alright then.” said Errollorre. “Follow me and if we do run into him let me do the talking.”

The trio entered the cave and walked several miles in a narrow and damp rock passageway.
The only light they had was from three small torches they carried.
After some time they entered a large chamber.
The bare rock walls held several lit torches. There were many footprints of various sizes and types throughout the room on the dirt floor.

“This way.” said Errollorre as he led them to yet another small passageway in the far wall.

They walked the narrow rock corridor until they came to a small room in the cave.
A makeshift bed was on a ledge to one side and a rock in the center of the room served as a table.
A half eaten turkey sat on a plate on the table.
Troll stopped and looked at the food.
“No Troll.” said Aria. “We didn’t come here to take the evil wizards breakfast. We only came for those things that will help us get home.”
“But Troll hungry.” said Troll. “Troll only have two wild pigs for breakfast. Troll starve.”

“This way quick.” said Errollorre.
Errollorre, Aria and Troll entered a large chamber filled with relics and rune stones of all shapes and sizes.
“Oh my.” said Aria. “How will you find what you're looking for among all these things?”
“I know what I’m looking for.” said Errollorre. “I don’t know how I know, but I know.”

Errollorre looked among piles of hundreds of rune stone until he saw a shining blue one that caught his attention.
“This is it.” said Errollorre. “The Rune of Accasia. Now to find the power to activate it.”

Errollorre looked at a far wall that had dozens of staffs leaning against it.
He carefully looked them over and then reached out and took hold of a tall white wooden staff.
“This is the staff I saw in my dream.” said Errollorre. “Let’s go quickly. We need to be in the open air for the runes enchantments to work.”

They traced their steps back through the rooms.
Aria slapped Troll’s hand when he tried to grab the turkey as they passed the table.

They entered again the large rock chamber room.
Suddenly a blinding light shone in front of them blocking their exit.
A voice echoed throughout the room.

“Well, well. What is this? Thieves have broken into my home. Now I must do something about this.”
The light dimmed slightly and Errollorre, Aria and Troll could see the voice they heard had come from a tall dark figure standing and blocking their path.
It was the evil wizard.

The wizard looked at his uninvited guests and had a confused look on his face.
“What is this?” asked the wizard. “How is it I did not sense you before. But I do sense you now.”
The wizard closed his eyes and raised a hand.
“Yes, yes I sense all of you now. But you were hidden. Yes, hidden because you are not from this realm.
You come from that which has not yet occurred!
Except for you.”
The wizard pointed toward Aria.
“You are from what has been already. But you are not whole. You are dying. And dying quickly.
Well that is unfortunate. I won’t have you long with me to punish you for your transgression.
But you other two will suffer for a long time.
What have we here.
A vagabond and a forest bridge troll. Oh this will be fun.

“Stand aside.” said Errollorre. “We’ve taken nothing that was yours.”
“That is where you are mistaken.” said the evil wizard. “Everything on this island is mine. You are a fool.
You forfeited your lives to steal a rune and a staff that has no power.”

Errollorre took the staff he was holding into both hands and slammed the base of it into the ground.
A blinding white light burst forth from it sending the wizard sprawling onto the ground.
“Still that delusional tongue of yours!” yelled Errollorre. “I did not travel through time and trial to be lectured to by a fallen wizard!”

“The staff of Collandar!” said the wizard. “How is it you can wield it? No one but the staffs owner can harness its power.”
The wizard looked at Errollorre and noticed his ring.
“Ah” said the wizard. “You wear the ring of Collandar. But how is it you possess such a thing.
In your future has Collandar fallen?”
“I will not banter with you.” said Errollorre. “I will only tell you this and then we will be on our way.
The Ancient Ones did not condemn you forever.
The prison of the wicked is forged by their own desires.
Amend your heart, and you shall be free.”

Aria and Troll looked at Errollorre.
Then they looked at each other.
Then they looked at Errollorre.
“Time to go.” said Errollorre.

Errollorre, Aria and Troll walked past the shaken wizard sitting on the dirt floor.
The wizard had tears in his eyes.
He was deep in thought when he was interrupted by the voice of Troll.
“Can Troll eat wizard breakfast bird?” asked Troll.
“Troll!” yelled Errollorre.
“Nevermind.” said Troll to the wizard.

Stepping into the sunlight Errollorre, Aria and Troll walked to the beach.
Errollorre placed the rune on a boulder in the sun.
“Come closer to me.” said Errollorre.
Errollorre took out from his shirt one of the two remaining time bottles that the Wizard Carl and given them.
He pulled the cork from it and smoke began to swirl around them.

As the the trio stood close by the rock Errollorre raised the staff of Collandar over the Rune of Accasia.
“Domum discedere!” said Errollorre.
The staff sent out a ray of white light that stuck the rune.
The rune began to glow.
Soon a bright blue light surrounded them and the swirling smoke.
They suddenly disappeared.

Moments later they reappeared in a green forest.
“Troll know this forest.” said Troll.
“So do I.” said Aria.
“Yes.” said Errollorre. “We are back in Accasia.
Now that we know where we are, we need to figure out, when.”

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Hi B!
(I just ditch ALL the other syllables!!)

I'm just popping in very quickly to say hello.... snatch a donut... very quickly catch up.... and bid you all a good night as I am just about to go to bed.

I puzzled over what was mentioned about Birthdays and cliques earlier, then looked for and found the source of that.
I didn't comment in that thread as;
a) I didn't really think my commenting would help (I would probably get accused of being part of "the clique"!!)
and
b) I felt a little bit sorry for the author of that thread. How sad does someone have to be, to post a very negative and derogatory thread about friends wishing happiness and celebrations on one another? Really??

Anyway, I'm tired and grumpy and away to my bed.

A good night to all, and to all a goo..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Oh, I know it's Belinda, I just shortened it. Like we do with 'Raine. Sirry for the confusion!

Waiting for the coffee to cool off is always the longest minutes in the morning. It's as if Time purposefully slows down at this moment.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Have a good night Drummer!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Doughnuts for Troll.

You need to feed him more. We don't want him weak.

We Need Strong Troll

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just swinging by for a quick Hellooooo

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

Whilst reading I found myself hoping that the evil wizard could be exonerated.....

“I will only tell you this and then we will be on our way.
The Ancient Ones did not condemn you forever.
The prison of the wicked is forged by their own desires.
Amend your heart, and you shall be free.”

.....and then I find this paragraph especially dear to my heart.
It conveys compassion and the need face ones own short comings.

Encore Sir sage of the Shedlands.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Figures I'm elsewhere when people show up in here. DOH!

Tom, wonderful story entry!!!!!!
I agree with John, watching that coffee pot is maddening. Rushes out to get Tom a new faster dripping pot that has no leaks in it.

Kaelci, how the hell is Dave???????? He no love us no more?
Hope he is doing well. I miss him as I have missed you and other missing or lurking friends.

Hi Gordi! The shed has been accused of being a clique before. I have lost count of all the times I have told folks that we weren't an exclusive club and all were welcomed. So again, I will say...All are welcomed. Stop lurking and join in the fun or be silly or cute or serious or write a story or just say hello or...whatever you'd like as long as you follow the site rules.

Kat, stop giving Troll donuts! Have you ever seen him on a sugar rush? OMG, he'll be wrecking everything in site!

Hiya Jess you busy girl you! Loved the gif! Bahaha!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Sir Sage of the Shedlands. I love that! Now why didn't I think of that?

Hi Hunny!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I love it!!!!! "Sir Sage of the Shedlands"

This isn't something we have to vote on, is it?

I'm so dang sick of politics.

I can't turn on the T.V. or internet and see something that doesn't scares the hell outta me.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

No, we don't have to vote on it, but it sounds great to me. Yeah, politics have always been scary! Better to watch a movie or hang out in here. Come on, we'll sit by the fire with Little B and watch movies.

Syx, still thinking of you my mighty dragon. The other dragons are getting antsy!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Rider, are you ok? I was thinking about you, especially today.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Kaelci, how the hell is Dave???????? He no love us no more?
Hope he is doing well. I miss him as I have missed you and other missing or lurking friends.

Mr Bass is doing well! I talking to him at the moment

He says he'll pop in some time and say ~helloooooo~.
Not long now and he'll be heeere in my hemisphere!

edit on 9 3 2017 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hello Beautiful!

Hugs to you and Bass.
xox

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I'm already there.

Come join me. I'm on my second glass of wine.

edit on 9-3-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

Hi zazz.

edit on 9-3-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Kaelci, you know the nosey Elf will want to see lots of pics when he gets there! How exciting! You must be going crazy waiting all this time!

Hi Zazzy Darlin'!

Kat, I'd better bring another bottle of wine. Hope we don't watch a sad movie, we'll be bawling all over the place.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat and Night Star!
Hello ladies,

I am half a glass of wine in, which for me means I'm half in the tank! (cheap drunk)

edit on 9-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'm a cheap drunk too Zazzy! Love the cat gif! LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My overly dramatic and pretentious re-entrance to the shed.

Only to soon realize nobody is watching, so I pretend nothing happened and quietly make my way to an empty room.

Goodnight world.
edit on 9-3-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join