It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: swanne

Hi John,
Cheers! But it was Augustus who chose the interesting theme.
I just kind of keep all the cogs in the background turning!! LOL

G

Just so you know, we don't like being referred to as cogs.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
G'day all ... !

If you have been experiencing weather extremes ... like most here in Oz ...

I do hope you are experiencing the obvious relief from such temps. Coupled with high humidity ...
Humididy is the kicker guys !!

Yeah that feeling like you can't breathe and your sweat does not evapoate ...

Having said that ... I personally have been hay carting for a stud ... in 45c. Heat.
The Animals are second only to human lifr in a drought ...

The humidity levels would have been - 12 % max.

Had they been at the 80 % level at 23c. ....

The Horses would have starved.

Heat v humidity is a local equation .

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Just so you know, we don't like being referred to as cogs.

Yes Dear.... now keep turning!

originally posted by Timely:
I personally have been hay carting for a stud...

DON'T DO IT G!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by Timely:
I personally have been hay carting for a stud...

DON'T DO IT G!!!

Mate ... what can I say ... ?

Ya great pillock ! (That came from nowhere ! What a memory for derogatory terms ! )

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks for the flicks, Night!!
It's looking like I'm going to be Netflix & Chilling on the couch with the dogs for quite a while. Happy to have some good stories, songs & poetry to read that everyone is posting. Maybe I'll try my hand at some Haikus.

Have a happy day, everyone!!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello family!
Gordi, Night is already at the shed and isn't doing much of anything. I could easily jump into a collaborative with you all. That's if, my writer's block gets unblocked. Pretty sure, you guys could inspire me.

Timely, I hate heat and humidity with a passion, but I am sooooo sick of these long, cold, dreary, grey Winter days! I am so ready for Spring, budding trees and flowers, song birds, warmth and open windows with fresh air blowing in. We aren't usually safe with awesome weather until May.

I heard we are getting snow tomorrow, don't know how much though. Hope it isn't much as I am supposed to see my friend who just lost her Mom. The day after tomorrow... really, really cold weather and I have a funeral to attend. Swanne, we need better weather over here!!!!!

Little B, I am just so happy that you are back home and healing up. Make Big B make you a hot fudge sundae. LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I guess some folks get annoyed because I make anniversary and birthday threads.
Good Lord, this isn't a clique thing. I couldn't possibly make a thread for thousands of members.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello everyone!
just a quick stop to say hello.
I'm trying to write my Shed story and finish it before i go back to work on Saturday.
It's funny, I missed participating in the last battle story line because my characters were trapped in the past and i couldn't see how to bring them back without messing up where i was going with my writing of the tale.

Now I'm am just two chapters away from getting my characters back to the Shed and available to participate in any current collaborative writing, and now i see talk about everyone maybe doing a time travel story. LOL

I'm coming back to an empty Shed!
lol
Well I'm sure we'll all figure something out.
Meanwhile I'd like to thank everyone for the nice comments on the story so far.
I'm glad the story was able to bring to remembrance some memories of the original members, and give a little glimpse to newer members on how it all began.

Nostalgia can be fun. But I'm looking forward to some new adventures with everyone here in the Shed.
(And those who will stop lurking and join in!)
Well back to writing.
I hope to hop back on later.
See you then.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hi Night.

Don't worry about what the negative Nellies are saying.

I think that got smoothed over.

Just keep doing what your doing. We Luv you.

Hi Tom

edit on 9-3-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

(And those who will stop lurking and join in!)

Kaelci and Darien are at the Shed, ready and waiting. I haven't really been writing lately because I feel no one is really that interested in the stories, so I haven't contributed. Nothing goes on in my real life to talk about, all I have is my fantasy... so I peer out through the shrubberies, biding my time.

I would love to see more stories here, and a collaboration, and maybe this time my people can join in since they're no longer trapped in another realm. Last I checked Kaelci was rushing all around the Shed searching for Darien who is likely in some sort of tomfoolery with the pixies.

People find the stupidest things to get annoyed about. The silent majority love that you take the time to think of others.
I would take no heed of a few vocal people who in no way represent what most people think. (Sounds a bit like some situations in real life, eh? eh? *nudge*)

a reply to: everyone
*waves tiredly* mornin'.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hi kaelci.

I enjoy your story writing as I do enjoy others.

I always star. But I confess I don't alway's comment.

Come out of dem bushes.

I have donuts..... ( I was hiding them from Jacy cuz she keeps eating them all. And I found Tom sitting in the garden crying cuz he didn't get any.)

edit on 9-3-2017 by crappiekat because: Because, I can't type today.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hello Tom! Night and her gang are at the shed so we are ready to join in.

Kaelci, good Lord girl, I always enjoyed your story line! So I'm hanging out at the shed waiting for something to happen in the story with you. I was beginning to think you were starting some kind of army back there in the bushes with so many lurkers.LOL

Hey Kat! Quickly grabs a donut before jacy gets here.

I got the funeral date screwed up. I see my friend tomorrow if it doesn't snow much and her Mom's funeral is the following week. My Sister's Birthday is the 19th so I will be celebrating with her on whichever day I see her that week.

Not doing much today. Just cooking and hanging around.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star and Kitty Kat

Not just myyy storyline, I was referring to the seemingly lack of interest to all stories. I'm not -that- egotistical!

*goes back to the bushes*

*hand creeps out to steal one of Kat's secret stash of doughnuts*

I'm having one of those tired mornings where I can't react properly to the world. I taking my son to daycare soon, wobbling to the mall, purchasing vast amounts of caffeine, and stumbling home.

(pretend beer is caffeine)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Funny you should say that. I didn't think many folks cared for my story line much. LOL

I figure if even one person smiles or is touched by what I write, then it's worth it to me. Plus it is good therapy for me. So there's that.

I miss stories in here too.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Good Lord, this isn't a clique thing. I couldn't possibly make a thread for thousands of members.

Yeah, I saw. Don't mind the party pooper. Maybe he/she is just jealous.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hi Linda! Long time no see - what are you up to?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: Night Star

Yeah, I saw. Don't mind the party pooper. Maybe he/she is just jealous.

If I made a thread for every member on the site, I would have to hire help. I try to make as many as I can for people I know and people who I don't know very well, but have had requests for. I love making people happy when I am able to. I don't mean to make others feel any less because of it or annoyed because it seems like a clique. It's one of those things where you can't please all of the people all of the time I guess. I'm ok now.
Good to see you my rainbow friend!

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Almost ready.
I think I need just a little more coffee first.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Ugh! That gif is maddening! The coffee level never goes up!

Maybe there's a hole in the thing??

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join