It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It's making me hog up half of a new page in the Shed.
edit on 8-3-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

link   
It's story time kids!
Yes I finally finished a chapter of my time traveling Shed tale.
I think I'm only a few chapters away from completion of this story and the beginning of the next.
It's been lonely in the past. lol
I'm hoping for more collaborative writing once my characters get back with everyone.
As always previous chapters of this story can be found here:
Pevious Chapters of the Errollore and Aria and Troll Story
I found by having them all in one central location it was easier to remember than looking through previous Sheds.
Ok with all that said here is a possibly long winded..

Chapter 18

Errollorre, Aria and Troll the troll had been stranded back in time on an island where the members of Shed 2 searched for treasure while battling an evil wizard.
They sat on a hill above the beach just behind a treeline.
They had been there for three days watching the coming and going of the Rainbow Warriors of Shed 2.

“How long until they leave this island?” asked Errollorre.
“They are here at least a week.” said Aria. “ TDawg will be possessed by the spirit of someone the evil wizard is keeping prisoner here on the island. The wizard is also a prisoner here. The Rainbow Warriors will eventually gather the rune stones together and give them to the wizard out of compassion and free him from the island. This will also help TDawg to no longer be possessed.”
“Humph.” said Troll. “Sound like we be here for long time.”

Suddenly Aria fell over unconscious.
“Aria!” said Errollorre.
Aria did not respond. Her breathing was slow and shallow.
“What wrong with ugly elf woman?” asked Troll.
“She’s been separated from her spirit half for too long.” said Errollorre. “She’s dying.
We’ve spent too much time here in the past on this island. We need to get to Acassia. We need to get to the Shed. We need to get back to our own time so she can join up with her future self. We need to at least get to the Shed in this time where its healing power can save her. But we’re stuck here far from all of it.”

“Troll has part of Shed.” said Troll. “Maybe help ugly elf woman.”
Errollorre looked at Troll who reached into his ragged shirt and pulled out a wooden framed picture.
“The picture of the Rainbow Warriors from the Shed!” said Errollorre.
“Troll look at picture in Shed when we on boat. Troll go outside Shed with you and ugly elf. Shed disappear. So Troll put picture in shirt for later.”
“Oh Troll.” said Errollorre. “This might help Aria. There might be enough stored Shed power still in the picture to strengthen Aria for a while.”

Troll handed Errollorre the picture and Errollorre placed it on Aria.
The picture gave a faint glow. Then Aria opened her eyes.
“What happened?” asked Aria.
“You grew weak and fainted.” said Errollorre. Fortunately Troll had this picture of the Rainbow Warriors from the Shed with him. It still had some residual Shed healing power to revive you.”
“Thank you Troll.” said Aria.
“That will keep you strong for a little while.” said Errollorre. “But we’re running out of time. We’ve got to get off this island and back to our own time.”

“We can’t let the anyone who knows us from this time see us.” said Aria. “It will trap you in a false time stream.”
“I know.” said Errollorre. “But I’m starting to get desperate.”
“Night is falling.” said Aria. “There’s nothing we can do at the moment. Try to get some sleep. Maybe you’ll think of something and we can try in the morning.”
“You're right.” said Errollorre. “Time for sleep. Then tomorrow we will try to get out of here.”

edit on 8-3-2017 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

link   
chapter 18 continued.....

Errollorre, Aria and Troll the troll slept in the forest of the treasure island.
After a couple of hours had past Aria awoke because Errollorre was tossing and turning in his sleep.
She watched him as his eyes moved beneath his eyelids. He let out a low moan as if he was trying to yell in a dream.
She put her hand on his chest and he sat up suddenly with his eyes opened wide.

“Errollorre all you alright?” asked Aria. “You looked like you were having a bad dream.”
“I was dreaming.” said Errollorre. “But I don’t know if they were my dreams or the dreams of the wizard Carl.”
“Tell me your dream Errollorre.” said Aria. “Before you forget it.”
“I’ll never forget it.” said Errollorre. “It’s like the many dreams and thoughts that have been filling my head since I started wearing the wizard Carl's’ ring.”

“I’ll tell you what I saw in the dream.” said Errollorre.
“It was several years ago in the forest of Acassia. There was a crossroad where two dirt roads met among the trees.
I saw a brown robed man with a hooded cloak walking towards the crossroads.
I couldn’t see his face but I knew it was the wizard Carl.
Then I saw another black robed figure approaching on the other road. She looked younger than when we saw her but I recognized her immediately.
It was the Witch Queen.

She had come to kill the wizard.
They exchanged a few words and she raised her hands.
Black lightning shot from her hands towards the wizard Carl.
He had a staff in his hand. He lifted it up and it seemed to send out light that blocked the witches lightning.
He then raised his other hand and white lightning shot out towards her.
She blocked the white lightning and for a moment it was a stalemate.
Then both lightnings broke through and hit each of them knocking them unconscious and to the ground.
They both lay there not moving, when suddenly a whirlwind of smoke appeared between them.
It spun like a tornado. Then stepping out from the midst of it was the wizard Carl!
He looked younger than when we had last seen him. He went over to the Witch Queen and waved his hands over her and said some words.
The witch seemed to go into a deeper sleep.
Then he walked over to his other self and said something over him.
Then he went back and reentered the spinning cloud.

I wanted to draw closer, but as the cloud disappeared another cloud materialized between the unconscious wizard and witch.
It was like the first cloud, and stepping out of it was again the wizard Carl!
He looked much older now. He was as I remember him in the future when I left him at your castle.
He walked over again to the witch, said something and then walked over to his other self lying on the ground.
He said something over him then took the unconscious wizards staff, and then walked back to the whirling cloud.
Before he stepped into it he looked up to where I was standing in the dream.
Then he winked at me!
He stepped into the cloud and disappeared.

The wizard on the ground woke up and staggered to his feet.
He seemed lost and confused.
He didn’t even notice the unconscious witch.
Then he looked towards me and lowered his hood.
I saw his face and screamed.”

“Why did you scream Errollorre” asked Aria.
“I don’t know.” said Errollorre. “I don’t remember. I can’t see his face now. In my mind it’s just a blur.”
“Well it may come back to you.” said Aria. “You never know with dreams if its your imagination or if it’s something that’s being told to you.”
“There was more Aria.” said Errollorre. “There was knowledge put in my head.
Aria, I know now how we can get off this island and get back home to our own time.”
“How Errollorre?” asked Aria.
“The knowledge of the wizard Carl is coming to me through the ring.
Aria, the wizard that is a prisoner on this island. The Wizard Carl was there when the Ancient ones condemned him here.
The evil wizard had taken objects from other wizards.
He had sought out forbidden knowledge.
The ancient ones put him here.
Not forever. Only until the time he had learned wisdom.
Part of his punishment was that the ancient ones had sent the very objects the evil wizard had stolen with him to this island.
They would have no power for him.
But they would serve as constant reminders of the wrong he had done.

Aria we must go to the cave of the evil wizard and retrieve two objects that will get us home.

“The evil wizard?” said Aria. “What objects? How will we be able to face a wizard?”
“I have the knowledge.” said Errollorre. “Trust me. I know what to do and say.
The objects we want are in the cave. One is the Rune Of Acassia. It will get us to where we want to be.
The other object will have the power we need to activate the rune.”
“What is that?” asked Aria.
“The Staff of Collandar!” said Errollorre.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hi Guys!

I'm just lurking and reading a bit.
Had a busy day playing gopher, "go here"..."go there"...."bring this"..."get that"...lol...actually I enjoyed it but I'm tired now so basically popping in to say "hi".

Hi.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

Wow.
By the time I had reached that picture I was in tears.
I love how you've gone back in time...to a place I know...and you brought Troll!!
It is good.

If you had let me know that you were working on this, I would have tried to keep going with what I started (about smelling the incense "portal pot" and Sophie explaining what was happening).
But I'm kind of glad you didn't because I love how you're handling this.

I think I figured out why some of us are so attached to the Shed's beginnings.
It has nothing at all to do with newer members not measuring up...absolutely not!!

It's just that, back then...this was all new for all of us.
We didn't know each other but we meshed and bonded and wrote stories and fell in love with each other's souls and words. There were other chat threads (one coffee thread that was huge and popular)...but the Shed was so different that the Mods weren't even sure where to put it, lol. But bless 'em for letting us keep it!!

For us elder members, this was a new experience.
Meeting online people we really liked (no, we loved!)...who all wrote one big collaboration story of fantasy and magic! And also chit-chatted, ranted, cried, worried, supported...I mean, that was like a drug and we all got hooked!

Some of us maybe take it for granted now, and forget how cool this place is. How amazing that new members are joining and participating, and many others pop in to say "hello" or hang out!!

I guess what I really am trying to say is, "Thank you, Sir Errollorre...for keeping the spirit alive!"
Also,
Thank you to every single person who comes to share their time with us here, and thank you to the silent ones who place stars & flags (and steal donuts, c'mon I've lurked...I know what goes on!).
You are all amazing.
jacy

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Love my pixie getting her wing fixed!! Thank you for all your time & effort to draw that for me. She's lovely!! My wings will be good in a couple of months but I'll be binge watching alot of things in the meantime. Maybe I'll color some pixies & fairies. 😍

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

chapter 18 continued.....

Aria we must go to the cave of the evil wizard and retrieve two objects that will get us home.

Well what are you waiting for Errol?
I am on high alert, let's go find that cave. I am ready. Life saver on stun, wait that is from another reality.
Go Troll.
Do you have an app alert for new additions?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Meeting online people we really liked (no, we loved!)...who all wrote one big collaboration story of fantasy and magic! And also chit-chatted, ranted, cried, worried, supported...I mean, that was like a drug and we all got hooked!
I guess what I really am trying to say is, "Thank you, Sir Errollorre...for keeping the spirit alive!"

What she said!!! All of it. And I as a newbie find the concept comforting in this world that has become so superficial.
So yes Thank You again Errol.
Doesn't Sir pertain to knighthood?

Also,
Thank you to every single person who comes ...... here, ......and steals donuts,.....You are all amazing.

My dear, there is a saying in Danish, that admittedly translates poorly, "Thief thinks thief of all".
My personal experience is there are never any donuts left when I finally break into the larder through the armored, booby trapped, double doors, not to speak of the maze one has to penetrate, surrounding the "Donutgon".
My reward is pixie dust, scattered words of compassion, laughter lingering in the vaults and dragon breath.
Thank you all for allowing my presence.
edit on 8-3-2017 by WalkInSilence because: What the ....

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Oh my, I'm all behind! I see Tom finally made a story entry and Little B made an appearance and jacy and Wis were here. I have to go back and see what else I missed. I'll read the story in a bit.

Little B, so Happy to see you!!!!!
We were worried about you! Makes Little B comfy by the fire and and brings a stack of movies over for her to pick from. Ok, be back when I catch up.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Tom, loving the story as always!!!!!!! It is good. Actually more than good, I was just being Trollish.

jacy, well said about the Shed and its origins and new folks and stuff! Well said indeed!

Wis, it has been a true delight having you join our lovely family here.

To each and every one of you that have entered here, I bow to your presence and am honored that you have taken part in our enchanting realm and help it to become what it is today.

A feast I say! A feast to celebrate the Shed and all it's inhabitants.

edit on 8-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm going to do something I very rarely do. But I'd like some of your thoughts on this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

We had the idea to do it for a while before it actually happened. We just didn't know how long it was going to be until he told it to us over Facebook. We found out about it and set out to make it happen when we found out his last run would be. That was until we found out that his final run was going to be yesterday.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

G'morning...
It's stupid o'clock again (2:59 am) and I've been awake since 1.

*waving "hello" to everyone who was here earlier (and to any lurkers).

pfishy...Hi! I'm going to read your thread now.

jacy

edit on 9-3-2017 by jacygirl because: more awake now, feeling less dramatic

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I'm going to get the BIG Rubber Mallet out if this behavior continues!
...or a mug of cocoa with marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

I'm going to get the BIG Rubber Mallet out if this behavior continues!
...or a mug of cocoa with marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles...

Yes please!

Both...please??

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

One great BIG Marshmallow hammer coming right up!

[[[jacy]]]

I just wanted to say what a lovely post you put up yesterday (in response to Tom's time traveling exploits) regarding the early incarnations of the Shed.
I think you summed things up very well. It was indeed all shiny and new and exciting for us all at that time. I don't think anyone had seen the likes of it before!!

re: Time Traveling collaboration... I tried to get that going... posted a wee story post... mentioned you in it... there was a whirlwindy time-portal thingy and.... nobody took me up on it! LOL LINK to POST HERE
BUT - I think we should DEFINITELY start thinking about doing something like that in the "next chapter"??

Have a think about it anyway!

G

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here I am.

Rock you like a hurricane.

Hi guys, I am back from the night! What did I miss?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy
Nice thread Pfishy, I will comment later.
But I have a "burning" question. How many dog heads are in that inferno on your avatar?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hi Gordi!

Cool contest!

edit on 9-3-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hi John,
Cheers! But it was Augustus who chose the interesting theme.
I just kind of keep all the cogs in the background turning!! LOL

G

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join