It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Awwww, we're so sweet in here, I just love us! LOL

Hiya Kitty Kat. How's it going?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Haven't slept yet but Morning snuck up on me as it usually does,

Wishing you all a world of love and a wonderful day!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Good Morning my beautiful Shedigans!!!! Another weekend under our belt and it seems that Monday has slipping in on us again. I told Gordi if he left the door open who knows what would slip in....

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning Marty!!

&
Everybody!!

I'm in lurky coffee-slurpy mode right now...how are you doing?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Morning Jacy! How are you this Monday morning? Have some coffee.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Thanks girl! You have no idea how cruel that is right now though, lol.

I'm actually out of coffee...drinking tea...the local store isn't open yet...and I'm considering driving in my jammies to the Tim Horton's drive-thru to get a good one! (and a donut)

How are you, how was your weekend?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

So sorry! Yeah that was cruel! Had a wonderfully relaxing weekend who decided weekends were only two days!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

When you have to stop working because of an injury, you forget how precious weekends used to be.
Now every day is like the movie "Groundhog Day" lol...I usually don't even know what day of the week it is.

It's been really quiet in here lately. I hope everyone is okay.

Yesterday was the 7th anniversary of my father's death, so my mood was pretty low but I managed to come here and 'play' with some friends...it really helped.
If anybody is feeling down and wants to chat, please say "hi" or send a message.
jacy

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
[[[HUGS]]] Oh honey that must have been tough. I have been so lucky that I haven't lost any parents yet. I can't imagine what that will be like. I'm sorry sweetie, it has to be hard.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Aww, thanks sweetie!
I wasn't fishing for sympathy just explaining why I may have sounded a little "off" in my replies to others.

We all seem to know each other well enough now to be able to tell when somebody is posting a little 'out of character'. Sometimes it can be misinterpreted, so I guess I was just being Lucy and 'splaining, lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
BigG creaks the back door open a little and peeks in.....Uhm... hellooooo?
(Apparently he left the door open before the start of the weekend and ANYBODY could have gotten in???)

Sorry! LOL

Well,you may (or may not!!) have noticed... but I decided to "un-plug" from the net for a few days and BOY did I really enjoy it!!
I took myself off on a wee solo Highland Road-Trip and Camp-out (No, NOT THAT kind of "camp" jacy!!)

PICS or it DIDN'T Happen!!! I hear you cry???

Well, OK then...

You have no idea how close I came to NOT coming back!!!! ROFL
OK, I'm off to catch up...
Gx

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

*squishes* Gordi!!

Hi, so happy to see you!!
Yes, ANYBODY wandered in here (lol) but laughs were shared so you're not in trouble.

(you wore the garter belt didn't you? I cry...)

So cool that you went on an adventure, did you go by yourself? I loved watching the video, but had to have the sound off for now. Will re-watch later when I can locate my volume control thingy, haha.

You were definitely missed, and there's lots to catch up on around the boards.
Good to have you home.
jacy

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Gordi the pictures in your video were breathtaking!!! Thank you so much for putting that together and sharing that with us! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend!

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Hi Jacy,

[[[squishies]]] back atya!

YES, I was all on my ownsome!
and, It was............FANTASTIC.

Like a Tonic for the Soul.
Crisp fresh Highland mountain air, wild deer, salmon in the river, cooking on the open fire, swinging in my hammock... it was just heavenly. Best weekend in a long loooong time. AND No Internet - which was amazing too! LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Hi Jessie!
*waves

Thank You very very much.
Breathtaking is definitely true, that area is just stunning - you could drop your camera/phone and let it click away as it tumbled down the hillside and you'd still get GREAT photos, because it didn't matter which way you looked... every view was more stunning than the last. I'm very lucky.
That area is only a couple of hours from where I live... what time is it now? I could be BACK THERE by.... LOL
Gx

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yeah sure.

So you shacked up with Mel Gibson ... and had a hoot ... listening to vintage Billy Connely with anecdotes from his gorgeous Aussie missus ?

Or something just as epic but a little less pretentious ?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hi D,
No tech (apart from camera phone).
No Music (apart from my guitar).
No TV.
No Radio.
No Internet.
No company! (Apart from the Deer, Salmon, wild birds (of the feathered variety!) and assorted Walkers on the West Highland Way which passes nearby.)

It was blissful and serene, even when I was sober.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Good Morning/Afternoon or whatever!

Jacy, Wow, 7 years since your Father passed away and in May it with make 10 years since mine passed away. Squishy hug!

Hello Marty! I'm like Jacy and don't always know what day it is either. lol Don't work hard today!

Timely, where ya been hiding? Nice to see you as always!

Gordi, OMG, that video was wonderful! Breath taking scenery and the deer and fish, wow! Did you play the guitar to that? I loved it! Very happy to see you are back home with us, but happy too that you got away to commune with nature and find some peace.

edit on 27-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

...Gordi, OMG, that video was wonderful! Breath taking scenery and the deer and fish, wow! Did you play the guitar to that? I loved it! Very happy to see you are back home with us, but happy too that you got away to commune with nature and find some peace.

Ahhh 'Raine, it was just glorious.
Yeah, that's me on the guitar too (just messing about!!)... the original song that tune is based on is really amazing though;

(The track is at 15:25 if it doesn't start at the correct place!)

Enjoy! (It's nice to be back home too.)
G

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Listened to some of it and it was lovely! Thank you! I have to get dressed and will be back. Going out for lunch with my Sister, Aunt and Cousin for lunch later.

I'm so glad you got to share some of your peaceful get away with us!

Guard the castle, I mean Shed.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join