It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I just read it, highly accurate.

'Why cant I make a left turn?' and the bit about our taxes. So true.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Joisey!!!

*snickers*
*ducks flying donut*

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I get that almost every day when I am travelling. Mostly from people in places like Retardville, Kansas.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I get that almost every day when I am travelling. Mostly from people in places like Retardville, Kansas.

And yet you continue to mock my Canadian accent...? *shakes head forlornly*

My geography sucks though.
I was certain that Retardville was closer to Dildo, Newfoundland.

Is it true that there is a "Dicktown" in New Jersey? (wiki says it's true)

*sits grinning and thinking of all the fun that could be had with that*

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Sort of, it's in Winslow. Some of the larger towns in New Jersey have several unincorporated neighborhoods.

The best town name, in my opinion, is Foul Rift, NJ.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The best town name, in my opinion, is Foul Rift, NJ.

Apparently you're not the only one...they even have t-shirts!

So if you live there, are you a "Fouler" or a "Rifter"?
(or maybe a "Foul Rifter"? would be a good name for a band, hehe...)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's in White Township so you would obviously be a Whitey.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm leaving to go feed the mama-bear now.
Cannot believe that nobody is home...or awake here!!
Sheez...

If no one is here when I get back, I'm completely redecorating.
jacy

edit on 26-3-2017 by jacygirl because: nobody is home

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Just flew in on my beautiful dragon. Waves hello! Going to catch up now.

The cat pic has nothing to with you finding a boyfriend, I just thought it was funny and knew you would too.

edit on 26-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi Tarzan! Loved the pic! How are you today?

Jacy, I love the animal vids, I usually catch a lot of those on facebook, but I haven't seen those! Aren't animals precious? As always, you make me laugh in here and elsewhere on the boards!

Mason, I won't tell your man cave buddies you've been hanging out with us 'wimmin' in this magical realm. Really I won't. lol! How are you today?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

The cat pic has nothing to with you finding a boyfriend, I just thought it was funny and knew you would too.

Hahaha!!

I knew exactly what you meant and thought it was hilarious!

Actually the whole thing was funny to me.
(hubby and I live common-law, not officially married...so he is hubby, partner or boyfriend)

...so I really laughed as I read it and thought to myself, "Yeah that's okay...sometimes my boyfriend wishes I would get a new boyfriend too!" lol

Maybe I should now knit him a sweater?

edit on 26-3-2017 by jacygirl because: spacing

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

To heck with the sweater knitting, get your youtube channel! You and Sophie could be an internet sensation! I would Love that! With your humor...OMG!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh geez, you are way too kind!!

The way boyfriend and I banter together, we have entertained a lot of people, lol.
He's the one who said, "We should do a youtuub show" and although he was kidding, I often thought some of our stuff was pretty hilarious.
He can say something to me at times that literally makes me flop around laughing. We play off each other, if one is the 'funny man' then the other one is the 'straight man'...(you know, like old fashioned comedy duos...?)

I think I will have to pontificate on this conundrum, and without sounding facetious...somehow...I must also work in the dreaded ellipsis (which is now such a favourite word!!! thanks JustMike!!).
*hugs*
(Oh, and an entire episode discussing "Pork Chops" of course!)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
double post
edit on 26-3-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
BELIEVE IN UFOS!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
double post

Hello humanoidlord...

One should never jump to conclusions in here!
Many of us DO believe in many things.

Was that message to anyone in particular? Are you lost? Would you like something to eat or drink?
jacy

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I missed the first post you made, but I believe in UFO's. Hello!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Sorry Hun, I got caught up in a thread about anxiety and we have company over. The guys are in the parlor with their guitars.

Please, if you make a youtube channel, you must tell me and leave a link. You have to do this!!!!!! I swear you will have a blast and so will thousands of others. Seriously, you should do this!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Sorry Hun, I got caught up in a thread about anxiety and we have company over. The guys are in the parlor with their guitars.

I've lurked in that thread, but not recently. Will go back shortly. (I'm so jelly of you having guitar players in the background...that's one thing I really miss!!)

Please, if you make a youtube channel, you must tell me and leave a link. You have to do this!!!!!! I swear you will have a blast and so will thousands of others. Seriously, you should do this!

I can't believe you're serious...? I love that I can make you laugh, and sometimes I tell my Chop (hehe) that I'm writing something because it will make YOU laugh! (I can count stars, lol...nobody reads me here much...I'm like a piece of the furniture now or a stale donut....hahaha)

The thing is...IF I am funny at all (which a few people seem to think)...it's pretty much off the cuff.
I usually can find the humour in anything, and my mind always seems to head in that direction wherever possible.
I certainly don't think that I can sit down and just "write something funny".
I need somebody else to play off.

Thank you so very much for saying that. I do love to make people laugh (kinda like how YOU love to make people feel cared about). There's a lot of funny people in this place.
It's definitely a good day when I laugh so hard I snort coffee through my nose.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yeah, it's like one of my friends and I and how we play off each other's humor. We laugh all the time. You have a great imagination, perhaps make a Sophie's adventure channel to begin with. You have to do something! Don't just sit there wasting all that natural talent. Sheesh! Seriously, I want to see some kind of jacy channel or Jane or Sophie or or pork chop or whatever.

I can already see the end...If anyone thinks this video sucks, blame Night Star, she made me do it. LOL

Oh the guys are just testing out the friend's guitar that Mark customized for him. Now they are listening to music vids.

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join